Why the fuck can't this orange gasbag pay his fucking employees?

Why the fuck can't this orange gasbag pay his fucking employees?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-hasn-paid-10-top-staffers-article-1.2776256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crooked

top kek saved

they know they aren't getting paid and are okay with it

trust me, they are doing fine

>claim they haven't been paid but aren't filing lawsuits

$5 says their contract stipulates their payment can be held in escrow for a certain period of time and Trump is withholding the payment until the legal deadline to spite them for leaving.

Considering some have resigned, I don't think that's accurate.

How about you link to the actual article instead of just posting an image of a headline you fuckwit?

Really took my mind off that trail of bodies behind Hillary, OP.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-hasn-paid-10-top-staffers-article-1.2776256

he's probably going to file for bankruptcy yet again and get away with not paying anyone.

yet people are still going to vote for this racist idiot.....

really proves how dumb his supporters are honestly

shill go away

>Screaming bias at the top of his lungs from the second word of the headline
More lying by omission, "just read the headline" garbage. The writer comes across like a barker at a failing freakshow.

you really think his top staffers would be working for him if he hadn't payed them?

Wow, Trump must be a negotiating god if he can get people to work for him for free!

>lets start another thread about a fake story i dont have sources for

fgt

3 dubs in a row, threads over boys.

maybe Drumpf expects Mexico to pay his staff? I wouldn't be surprised XD

what a corrupt asshole

In case you're too lazy to read the article:

>One of the 10 who were unpaid, Michael Caputo, told a Buffalo radio station in June after he resigned from the campaign, that he was not volunteering. Rather, he said he just had not gotten paid. Caputo confirmed to Reuters on Thursday that the Trump campaign has still not paid his invoices.

>Country in debt
>Have billionaire that filed for bankruptcy fix it

>I don't know what bankruptcy is

He just sees the presidency as something that is owed to him because he is such an extraordinary person

>87826549

It's funny that he has no problem filling his pockets with campaign money kickbacks with renting his properties to himself or laundering $25,000 to pay off the Florida Attorney General.This is how you could expect Trump treats the workers of America

$0.69 has been paid to your paypal account.

Thank you for being a part of the CTR (Correct the Record) team.

rly maekz mi tink men