China VS India

Who would you rather have as the world super power hegemony

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

India, they at least have souls. Being disgusting street shitters is a problem that can be fixed, but being a soulless ghoul is something that cannot, it comes from within.

Both degenerate races, however most indians as a race aren't as cucked as chinks

If we can find a way to get them to poo in the loo Indians would be alright.

India every fucking time. I would rather have designated shitting streets than slant eyes. And in reality Indians are really nice people, Chinks on the other hand are soulless automatons with the morals of a sociopath.

Chinks are soulless and part of a hivemind. At least Indians have a proper caste system. Not saying much, though.

There are no good looking Indian women . Prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't

are you even trying with that bait

This. India's the least smelly of two poos

India would make a better superpoower than China.

India has a very good history of tolerance. China does not. India = individualism reigns. China = assimilated into collective.

But the reality is that China already IS the world superpower, many have just not realized it.
>soft power.

>it's another pajeet wants people to post good looking indian women episode
fuck off

China, there would be less poop on streets

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

yo, is that guy actually eating a fucking baby?

This. I work as a cashier in an ethnically diverse area. All Indians I deal with are friendly, civilized, and are some of the only people to understand our coupon system. Meanwhile, all Chinese do is steal. Non-stop.

You'd choose black haired asian women with boy bodies rather than this? chinks truly are fucking cucked to the core.

Can you guys post picture India woken

China ofc.

they're already going to be the dominant world power though so our opinion doesn't really matter

Which side is supposed to be portrayed as the bad one?
Sure, there's dead bodies on the right,but on the left there are absolutely ugly faces. Completely brown people with disgusting facial hair and head rags. This is just gross.

Is this supposed to portray India in positive light? These people belong in a mass grave.

Look, I'm totally fine with Indians, they assimilate well and are good people (after the 1st generation) BUT HOLY FUCK INDIANS FROM INDIA CANT UNDERSTAND COUPONS OR HOW TO PROPERLY FUNCTION IN RETAIL
>tfw a fucking indian woman tries to barter retail prices at a local furniture shop while the son stands in the back in embarrassment

/thread

The comment section under that video make me believe that all the cuckthreads on Sup Forums is by asians

Their both nigger tier

Let them fight each other

India
>Aryans
>beautiful northern women
>much more free society
>hate kebabs
>much more spiritual and open minded
>support trump

Chicks
>not aryan
>barely have any beautiful women
>government literally controls there life's
>help kebab
>rude attitude due them losing spirituality

>that id
u W u
W
u

>>support trump
i don't understand why indian-americans do this, its kinda weird

Dude, on literally every count, China is eons beyond India. China is actually somewhat developed and socially speaking is much more modern than India. In India, you fucking lot treat tens of millions of people as sub humans due to your abhorrent religion. The caste system is the greatest crime against humanity in any civilization, and the classism in Indian society is horrible. India is just so bad when you compare it to China. Also, while India is completely cucked by the English language, the Chinese managed to not get totally colonized and preserved the Chinese language. It's not even a contest. Also Indian women are hairy.

The Muslim ban attracts them
Hindus don't like to live with Muslims especially pakis and bangladeshi

Tho I heard they get along with afghani well in the UK maybe

I think it's more like the H1B support from Trump is the main attractor and the muslim ban is a perk

Trump supports H1B?

he's flip flopped on it. currently his website is basically putting some practical strains on H1B visas but he specifically mentioned indians as being good H1b immigrants (students) some time back. it was odd.
Most Indian-Americans i work with (data mining) hate H1B workers ironically

China, sorry but the concept of any future 'superpower' which still shits in the street as a normal part of city life just scares the fuck out of me.

India.

Women date 'up' only. If China was the super power the chance of being able to get a qt chinese girlfriend would be near 0, because we'd all be 'socially' below them.

We wouldn't be able to get an Indian gf, but if I had to choose between Chinese and Indian gf I'd choose chinese.

Therefore India must be the superpower.

India has luxury shitting streets, they don't use Australian streets

Chinese people shit in australia streets

Were they born in America or raised here at a young age

Or are those worker you work with h1b

idk senpai, india has a rep for scam calling the elderly.

I live in the Silicon Valley, so there is a mix. About 50% of the people I work with are Indian-Americans born in America, who act, talk, speak, and eat just like Americans. They dislike H1B workers straight from India, who make up about 10% of my company, because H1B workers are incredibly acidic to the work environment, and also are very rude.

That sort of thing is running its course and will soon be a thing of the past in China, only little kids do in less developed areas 'cause their grandparents don't know much better.
I like the way this guy thinks.

SHART
IN
MART

forced meme, yet everyone knows that public defecation is an actual problem in Hindustan.

India is full of subhumans, it is barely a regional power as it is.
Are you an universalist believing in the equality meme ?

ay Mr dont you have any aisles to cover

Yh that the same thing here in the UK
Indians born here hate Indians from India

china

That's very rude Pajeet. Most of those posts were favoring you