Trump WILL shoot down russian jets if they keep fucking with his warships

Reminder that Trump is an Alpha Beast and Obama was always a giant pussy who could never earn Putin's respect!

themoscowtimes.com/articles/trump-says-russian-planes-should-be-shot-down-at-certain-point-52743

This man has balls the size of mountains

B-but he dickrides Putin!

I wouldn't say dick rides, he can also be diplomatic as well as demanding respect through force , exactly what Obama could never do, aka be a fucking man

PUTIN SHILLS IN AMERICA BTFO
THIS IS REAL PATRIOTISM YOU TRAITOROUS FUCKS

>muhhh russia annex us plz
>muhh christian values russia
>russia plz respond

Convince a liberal of this

>Russia please respond
a-user i don't think you -

If roaches can do it, why can't we?

just a reminder that trump doesn't know when to shut his trap and americans 18-26 will die in unnecessary warfare because of his poor decision making having had no experience in foreign policy whatsoever

Well funny enough I try to explain IRL to liberals here in my country that Trump diplomatically and geostrategically is much better for Romania since he can actually demand respect from people like Putin who only respect real men, it's a hard battle but someone has to educate libshits

You sure about that, even if Trump shoots down a russian fighter plane or two it's nothing compared to hilary clinton using tactical nukes in east ukraine against russian forces, I think Trump is far better calculated person with a clear mind

>supports the biggest warhawk candidate sense Goldwater

No.
This is the kind of thing putin respects.
All is right in the world
ALT RIGHT MOTHER FUCKER

>Insinuates arming terrorists for the nth time is good foreign policy
>Insinuates toppling useful dictators for the nth time good foreign policy
>Thinks it would be hard to beat the globalists diarrhea sundae of a foreign policy
Wewlad. Got me. I'm totally #shillinforhill now.

As if retiring troops too early from Irak leaving a power void, bombing Lybia to the middle ages and supporting the "moderate terrorists" in Syria was a good foreign policy.

How deluded can Democucks be?

War is bad for the hospitality business

>May. 03 2016

shills can't argue back

I was watching the rally live, there's no way you forget statements like this, Trump earned Putin's respect

He is probably stupid enough to order something like that

Would you rather have clinton dropping tactical nukes in east ukraine?

Or Bernie Sanders using biological weapons to kill the 1%, its totally likely

Obama wouldn't order a launch on Russian jets, let alone spike the fuckers. He is a massive nu-male

Well clinton has serious phisical and most likely mentally debilitating problems, you don't want someone like that as commander in chief of the US armed forces when shit hits the fan

Wouldn't a weak US be exactly what Putin wants?

Why would he want Trump to be prez?

Maybe Putin feels alone as the only real man running a superpower state and wants Trump up there to give him a nice challenge also I can see relations between Russia and the US warming up economically wise with Trump in power, aster all Trump is a businessman first and foremost