Reasons Everyone Should Take Women's Studies

theodysseyonline.com/5-reasons-everyone-should-take-women-gender-studies-class

Why don't you misogynist assholes read this and tell me it doesn't change EVERYTHING!

White, uneducated, male, cis scum, check your privilege.

No, because I want to actually do something with my life instead of pretending to be a rape victim.

>wanting cancer to spread
If only attend one to get an easy GPA bump and find some """study partners""" to pump&dump

wtf i hate myself now.

this is now one of these threads

>it doesn't change EVERYTHING
it doesn't change EVERYTHING

Rollarino

As a non White this privilege shit confuses me coming from White women, the most privileged normies in all of history. Being a Woman is life on easy mode in America, being an attractive White woman is life on Demigod mode and just like the Jews, they want to shift the blame onto White men who are responsible for having their lives be so easy.

Literally all of these than my first gf in high school
>8/10
>year older than me
>was 10/10 at Halo and would buy me shit from her rich parents
>dad was based as fuck and was always down to play pick up hockey

Shame she went batshit crazy, got diagnosed with bipolarism. mild schizo and began cutting herself

whatever, roll for the uppity slut

because I'm a misogynist.

and there is not a worse misogynist than a woman.

Bumping, and rolling.

well, re-rolling then

What country are you?

Don't post that odyssey online bullshit here. that place is an echo chamber of liberal 'free speech' that just want to reinvent clickbait articles but more 'political and relevant'

post-green-rectangle libya

I'm ready bois

Libya

Please try harder

Commando in Rolando

wow
even as a girl I'm forever alone
this is ironic

Women's studies in a nutshell:
>I'm a woman and I'm being oppressed because of men and all men should feel bad and apologize to women and also obey women because we're better than men but we're equal to men so treat us better and give us free shit because we're oppressed

I literally had to do a paper on why "women of colour" aka niggers, are especially put down in society, to which I received an F because apparently writing a paper on how there are practically zero successful black scientists, let alone female one, on this goddamn planet isn't acceptable.

I was asked to leave twice for laughing out loud to "anti-women remarks" left on a classmates fagbook which consisted of heinous comments such as "hey girl you free this weekend" - "victim's" male cousin and "You can't just leave work without telling people because of your period" - "victim's" dyke manager.

I only managed to scrape by because I decided to write my last two papers on other species in which the female is dominant over the male, apparently women like the idea of being compared to literal animals.

So yeah, fuck your gender studies, women studies, and feminism as a whole, men rule, women rule, go fuck a shotgun

Gimme the frumpy dumpy

STOP OVEREATING!

Rerollando

Women like to be compared to animals because animals can be useful, and they like to pretend they're equally useful.

No Fucking Way

Last Reroll

rip in piece

durka durka muhammed jihad

roll me

>"Its for everyone"
but somehow exclusively targeted against men. Funny how dat works.

roollll

R0lling for nerd or tomboy

They can't own up to it. Also, if they pretend it's for men, they can get men's validation, which is something they desire above all else.

Class Rep pls

The (you) harvest every time this image shows up is insane. Anyone have any similar stuff?

Rollim for thiccness

Rollin Rollin Rollin

I win, lads

3 please

sure why not

Rolling.

nice

>I only managed to scrape by because I decided to write my last two papers on other species in which the female is dominant over the male
Hyenas, right? Please tell me it was hyenas, just for the lulz of the comparison.

She was already mine

Give me 5,4 or 9.

That'll do

Also, fuck women's studies. I'm in one diversity-esque class and it's a goddamn nightmare.

rolaninn

It is womens studies right m8? might as well study with your dick in one.

Rolllling

Nice.

But why were you cucked into it?

Why not

rollin for uppity slut

WRONG ONE SHIT

Very subtle user

Fuckin a, bud

kek

here we go

Rollo

Pa try atto

Re roll

rellin

ok

I want to be the girl

>Likes Dark Souls
Well can't complain that much now can I?

I want to have a good wife, please, kek.

Hmmm... how do you tell your post # before you post?

For the love of all things holy, gib 5 or 7

Roll for the slut

Prayers.

Well, even now they pull a few nu-males in - thing is "next generation", their views will have become more mainstream, resulting in more nu-males. A vicious cycle that I would hope the us colleges would stop sometimes soon. Yeah, right.

Oh boy, the thread just got way better. Let's see now...

Roll30

I'm Rolling here

pls no fatties

fffffff

Ah, what the hell? I'll roll again.

As a woman, I know first hand there isn't anything about us that needs a college degree to study.

There's a lot of made up bullshit. You know, like feminists giving womanhood away to any and all takers, redefining it and bullying real women until you all don't even know what it means to be a woman anymore.

Keep your basket weaving, women's studies, gender studies, and ashtray making. You're a fool.

What's worse is you're an unhappy, angry fool who thinks the world is out to get you. But white women are even more privileged than white men. You have no reason to be angry, except you want to out perform black people in the oppression Olympics.

NOBODY needs women's studies. Except women who believe that men with mental illnesses can wish themselves into being women. THOSE women need to do some more studying.

im reporting myself

Based user, you gave me an in to a great laugh today.

oh shit

so BREXIT?

>As a woman
Tits or gtfo

Slut pls

roll

You deserve that user

ok

Not Polly ticks

okroll

okay

>as a woman
You know the routine.

I'm not replying to the d3rail.

DUMPY ONE HERE I COME

England civil war confirmed.

Get hyped

Re-role for Nerd, career girl or the "nerd"

roll

>Bunch of shit your parents should tell you and not real issues.
Yeah whatever.

rollllllliiiiiing