Daily reminder

If you live in Canada, don't speak French fluently, have never set foot in Quebec and don't consider it to be the best province overall, you're a sub-human.
Anglo Canacucks can go kill themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8
youtube.com/watch?v=0KFWfFiiIC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mais je n'ai rien contre les Acadiens et les Canadiens Français qui vivent dans les autres provinces

Si ils assument la supériorité québécoise, moi non plus.

Canada shitposting has gotten so bad they have to bait themselves? This is next level.

Sorry I don't speak the degenerate version of french. Your language sounds retarded, and you guys sound retarded speaking it. It's like a mixture between retard and french with a bit of english intertwined - you should feel bad and either go learn how to speak real French or kill yourselves.

Quebec is a leech province that wouldn't exist without the west's equalization payments. Your entire infrastructure exists solely because of those equalization payments. If not for Western Canada Quebec would be a third world shithole. Your policies of high tax rates and cucked laws (e.g women not allowed to take a man's last name") for example makes your province utter garbage.

+ you guys are a bunch of hypocrites considering your language costs our country over a billion a year to support and products would be cheaper here if they could be sold solely in English. I mean under 10% of the population speaks the retard version of French outside of your shitty province, 9% of that 10% located in Quebec meaning the country being bilingual makes little to no sense.

Quebec is overall just a shitty place to live, shitty place to start buisness, shitty cucked laws, shitty language, shitty people, and wouldn't even exist without the money the west brings in.

The rest of Canada hates you and always will. Please become your own shitty nation. Even France doesn't want you.

法國狗滾 : ).

i learned french for 13 years in ottawa just to never use it again once i moved away since basically no other city in this country has french people

franco sphere is failed states full of niggers

the anglo sphere has birthed america,canada,australia and new zealand.

quebec is french while under control of the british queen as the head of state

you also voted against independance

even the french hate you

quebec = cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

1:30 god bless the anglo canadians!

Cheese eating surrender monkeys never fail to amuse me. You baguette smokers need to declare independence from your western, lumberjack bear-wrestling brethren and display your true flag, a white homosexual on a white background.

Top kek, Mohammed.

Log out of Sup Forums and shut down your internet

>hey goyim, sell your birthright for a literal bowl of soup!

I don't know why I'm responding (since I doubt you speak only the finest King's English) but here's your (you)

Triggered.jpeg
I would enjoy explaining to you why 99% of what you've wasted your time typing is false, but it's not my job to educate you, Anglocuck.
>Quebec
>Canada
We basically trigger Canadians simply by existing. Calling out the eternal anglo can bring out some other nerds from the Commonwealth though.

It is imperative the anglosphere fall for the West to rise. We work diligently around the clock to make sure it happens.

The British Common Wealth created the concept of "Multiculturalism". You are a empire of niggers.

Chinkadian

Daily reminder that Canada is subhuman and that the world would be better off without it.

quebecois are generallly recognised across the globe as being incredibly shitty people who cant even speak french properly. i had an aunt who lived in montreal, she spoke fluent french from her time in geneva but refused to speak it to the french canadians for two reasons

1) they were by and large incredibly rude subhumans
2) they spoke a retard tier dialect of french that was so appalling it actually pissed her off

also quebecois independence is about as retarded as scottish independence as an idea

you arent french

you are canadians

have a nice jour :^)

no you are the pushers of diversity not us nigger

>Have a nice jour
Don't even try if you can't.
>Not real French xD. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO SAID SO!
Listen here, Anglocuck, your divide and conquer tactics don't work in the Francosphere. Frenchies are bro-tier to us, unless it's a Mohammed pretending to be a Pierre.
We pronounce things differently but abide to the same grammar rules and same vocabulary (outside of a few exceptions for the latter)
Go kill some aryans and gtfo, nobody but your kin enjoys you, even then, they would rather invite some paki in than deal with too many of you.

>HEUUUUUUH MOHAMMED MON MEC PUIS-JE TE SUCER LA BITTE HEIN MEC HON HON HON
>real French

Ebin

you cant stop the eternal anglo m8

Leave Quebec and get a real job Pierre.

>tfw most French Canadians come from Normandy
>tfw Normans are descended from Norse settlers
>tfw the conflict between Anglo Canadians and French Canadians is literally the beady-eyed Anglo versus the Germanic Aryan

All you fucks ever do is bitch and moan about separating from Canada. Do it. My kids won't have to learn your bastard language.

I hate Pepe eaters.

>British Commonwealth Heads of State 1999

Sit down british nigger. You created diversity and multiculturalism.

>aw shucks Cletus, why we have to learn that there Fraynch-speak

>my birthright is speaking a shit version of French
Lel leafs, I'd wager the worst leafs are all quebec bois

>Implying they could
Your children would probably be retarded.

Also, consider the following: the eternal Anglo rigged the leave vote in 1995, thus they could keep us. Their elites want us to stay because they know they would be a shithole without us.

This is like if I started saying that Americans eat fish and chips as a national dish. French, yes, but not that kind.

It's not a matter of 'could' Francois. It's mandatory in school to learn that shit tier language.

id rather all of canada gets along instead of arguing over petty shit like that.

It's amazing how brits still talk shit to other whites. Oh wait... you're all filthy kikes.

England = Kikes running a empire of africans and indians.

Tay-Sachs disease is an uncommon inherited genetic disorder caused by significant inbreeding found primarily in four distinct populations: Ashkenazi Jews, Old Order Pennsylvanian Amish, Cajuns, and French Canadians.

Saying French think of you as equals is like saying the pasty white dork who tags along with the big boys are equals, but the dork is forced to keep a shadows length distance so people don't associate them with actual people.

We didn't ask to be invaded by Anglos, sold out by France, and tried to be assimilated for centuries.

>also quebecois independence is about as retarded as scottish independence as an idea
so not retarded at all?

we killed and enslaved niggers...you elect them into leadership

youtube.com/watch?v=0KFWfFiiIC4

Quebec contributes nothing but debt. French is a shitty language only africans speak that you fucks force us to learn but in the end nobody does because its so shit yet all you people go and learn english. Go fuck yourself.

we dont want to fuck with your french culture it adds a quirk to canada...we just dont want you trying to split up the country with an us vs them mentality.

if we can live in peace next to the frogs then so can you both

>t. 60% white
America is ran by kikes too so I don't know what your point is

quebec made poutine so we can forgive them for being french
éééééééééééééééé

Quebec should really be a free nation, but Canada without it would be as relevant as Ethiopia

It's hard to live in peace when your neighbour is constantly trying to expand his yard at your expense, if you get what I'm saying

Don't other Canadians refer to Quebecois as "frogs" though?

Québécois are utter trash I've met some. Almost banged one even though she didn't shave her legs but said nah, I'm not that thirsty. Also they are fucking degenerate.

Explain why Scots should have independence, and what they gain from it other than a 15bn deficit and loss of the GBP

>Learning French is mandatory
Sorry, I don't consider the ability to say: "Bonjour, je suis un cocu" to be an acceptable level of French. You basically learn how to say a few basic sentences and you think you've learned a language.
Nice try, but as I've said, your dirty tricks won't work on me or any true French, kike.
You sound upset we're bringing findom to a whole new level, my cute cuckboi.

>true French
What next, Mexicans are true Spaniards? Fuck off mongrel

Yeah, but we don't actually eat frogs. If you want frog you'd have to go to a French-from-France restaurant

>a fucking movie

Anglo Saxon Americans voted for Obama.
Your entire commonwealth is packed with niggers.
You created multiculturalism.
It's not myth...
You literally fucking created multiculturalism in order to keep your "commonwealth niggers" happy.
You are a plague.
The anglo power structure is going to fall... I can't wait!

typical fucking Quebecucks. IF U WANNA FUCKING CANADA SO BAD THEN FUCKING LEAVE. THE SCOTTISH FOR FUCK SAKES CONTRIBUTED MORE THAN U!!!!

>We have an official internal commitee making sure French has an official grammar throughout the world
>The anglosphere is jealous

they tried that 20 years ago remember?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995

Yes 2,308,360 49.42%
No 2,362,648 50.58%
Invalid or blank votes 86,501 1.82%

rly makes u think about those invalid votes, the jews prevented a quebexit

REMINDER THAT FRENCH CANADA = TRUE/BEST CANADA

>hurrdurr ur wrong but i wont tell u why!1!1!1!1
If you are going to tell someone they're wrong you better bring an argument.

>We was white 'n sheeeit

>a movie
>based on exactly what happened

I've done it about 15 times on Sup Forums in the past 2 months with detailed graphs and stats. I am also phoneposting, so I see no reason to. Anybody can google that shit.

>Getting along
>With the Anglos

it wont mate

the eternal anglo is eternal

>jealous
>of an irrelevant language spoken by Muslims, niggers and leafs

Enjoy continuing to use English as your irrelevant frog speak gets forgotten.

>60% white

I didn't say you were jealous of the language. Kek, you can't even comprehend your own. How fucked up was your dad for fucking his own sister?

Keep up the good fight Quebcuckbro and remember, a good anglo is a dead anglo.
If you're planning to suicide reminder to take as many anglos with you as you can.
Vivre le Québec libre, mort aux perfide beady ces salauds

We are achmed. We are The New Spain.

Reminder that had Quebec been conquered by the British during the War of Spanish Succession / Queen Anne's War, the plan was to have the entire French colonial population deported to the West Indies to be put to work on the sugar plantations with the slaves.

Shame we didn't get round to it until the Seven Years War by which time, the government had pussied out.

>Aye 'hol up

back to the cuck island napolian!

THE REASON THE JEWS WOULDNT LET THEM LEAVE IS BECAUSE THEY WANT PARIS 2.0 TO HAPPEN IN CANADA. THE FRENCH ARE KEKS BY NATURE AND THE REST OF CANADA WOULDNT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT

It already has... it'll just be a slow miserable death.

Et toi vise tes Algériens, bon combat cousin.

the same that UK gains from being independent from EU

actually he vowed to return if may does not uphold brexit

he then went to america to blag everyone to support trump

fuck off yank!

Except the British colonial authorities knew that they'd be fucking killed if they tried anything, so they did nothing.

Guess that's what happens when you think you can treat frontiersmen as slaves.

>Quebec
Kill yourself.

Id rather kill one single anglo than one hundred algerians
Mark my words
The eternal beady must be eradicated by any means

scotland wont gain anything other than bankruptcy and poverty

they are a nation not a country...they dont have the manpower or resources or cash to stand alone

stop trying to shill for the break up of the uk due to being salty that we have fucked up the eu swede cuck i bet you are a nigger

>Being so butthurt we cucked him he fled to the US.

who would of fucked with the empire at that point?

france? we just defeated them and they was bankrupt lmao

British Commonwealth 80% Black
Invented Multiculturalism to Govern it's Commonwealth
Muslim Mayor
Woman PM is a Jew loving "One Conservative" cuck.
Every European Nation hates your guts

>muh white british heritage

the only thing that went bankrupt is your beadyness you anglo bastard

I mean the empire knew not to fuck with French Canadians (and they didn't)

we want to keep our global power status

and the commonwealth is a trade union

they stay where they are...we are nearly 90% white

and dont act like you aint got enemies mate lmao

>making sure French has an official grammar throughout the world

>I didn't say you were jealous of the language.
???

He was also recently on UK radio crying about anti-semites and shortly after the 'Irish'.

Literally the pinnacle of British cuckoldry.

I said you were jealous of the commitee you fuck. You wish you had one.

not really? as you went bankrupt we was colonizing australia and new zealand..plundering africa and while your revolution was going on your people died in the streets in their own filth,you even had to sell your colonies to stay afloat..the Louisiana purchase.

the anglo always wins m8

we didnt kill them because we decided to spare them

Albertans pay for quebec to exist

you want him to start naming the jew right now? none of your politicans do so dont slate us mate

>Scots want independence from the UK so they can join the EU
Seems like they're trading one evil for a greater one?

>Except the British colonial authorities knew that they'd be fucking killed if they tried anything, so they did nothing.
We didn't make as many conquests as we had wanted to due to the successful resistance of the Ojibwe, Abenaki and Micmac and the French Army. The colonial militias (on both sides) were pathetic as usual. Had we succeeded, your people wouldn't exist today.

>Guess that's what happens when you think you can treat frontiersmen as slaves.
Oh yeah? Tell that to the fucking Acadians, son.

holy fuck, talk about autism

>overdosing on memes
Alberta has a similar gdp to Quebec.
It rose in the past years due to Stephen Harper investing massively into the Albertan oil businesses.
It is crashing now.
Quebec will have the second highest gdp after Ontario right after.

You had to beg Amherst to let you keep your slaves. Why people who live that far north need negroes to do all their hard work, I'll never know.

just a ding on the coast of jibraltar no damage done.

nice try...tell me about your new toy that doesnt work?

No, if you "decided to spare us" you wouldn't have given us concessions in the Quebec Act. Your governors were afraid of getting knifed in their sleep, so they did what they had to to save themselves.