What does Sup Forums think of Namibia?

What does Sup Forums think of Namibia?

Literally who?

remember those guys that wanted to start a whites only colony in the Namib desert?

i bet they pussied out

it has potential when White settlers come to this country and improve everything.

Why do you change City and street names from German to other names?

That was obviously a scam from the get-go.

You can light a match in the dark, but eventually the match will burn out and the light will die

because the locals chimp out due to the genocides

NO NIGGERS ALLOWED

i think it's fucking rare

Tell the story of this please?

Namibia is proof that everything German-made just works better; even Africa.

That meme aside, I actually like the place. Nice, clean and stable as far as the continent goes, and that whole "Herero genocide" business is still remembered as what it was: a punishment for raiders.

Sweet. Now all I need is Angola (also Lesotho and Swaziland) and my collection of Rhodesia is complete!

You guys shouldnt have admitted to it earlier this year though, now they're chimping for reparations

>Rhodesia
You know thats Zimbabwe and not the SADC right?

What does the SADC have to do with anything? And unless I'm mistaken, Zimbabwe was part of Rhodesia before the kikes dissolved it, right?

By the By, I hear Namibia's population is overwhelmingly concentrated on the northern border. You ever go and visit the towns down south in the desert?

Rhodesia is the old name for Zimbabwe. The map that you have is labeled wrong (Should say SADC instead of Rhodesia).
Yeah, i travel alot for my job. 30% of the population is in Khomas region, about 40% is in the north, 25% in Erongo (my region) and about 10 is in the South. The rest is spread about through out the country.
The South is am empty shithole, the best regions are Erongo (For desert) and Khomas (for mountains) by far

I do contacting from time to time in uranium mines there. Way way way nicer than SA. I'll go to Namibia whenever, but i threatened to quit when i was gonna get transferred to the joburg office for six months.

Joburg is alright if you live near Pretoria. Otherwise it pretty much sucks. I lived there for 6 years for University

Rhodesia was Zimbabwe+Zambia+Malawi, but after decolonisation Southern Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) was the only one that kept the name

Oh... Somehow I had got it into my head that all the SADC countries were formerly part of Rhodesia.

American Education at its finest, I guess.

yeah, but not how depicted on his map. Zambia and Malawi arent SADC anyway
Dont worry too much, it'll change in the next decade. They want to make a Euro type thing in Southern Africa so it'll probably get a new name

The project is still on course.

I looked. This fucking government, I swear. How the fuck has this not all been sorted out fifty years ago? Reparations to cattle-thieves, that will be the day. Should have stayed on their end of the fucking desert.

How is it a scam?