Hello fellow anons, I made this thread to inform you all that the DEA plans to ban kratom...

Hello fellow anons, I made this thread to inform you all that the DEA plans to ban kratom, for those of you who do not know, kratom is a safe substance which is helpful for many things such as anxiety, depression, pain, and Evan opiate withdrawals, since the drug acts in a similar way, although it does not create a chemical dependency like heroine, if you like kratom and don't want it illegal you can sign this petition

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Other urls found in this thread:

jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2094342
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/abolish-dea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry OP you will be able to buy it again in 3 years, with a prescription.

How about stop shooting junk in your veins and get sober.

You take it in capsules stupid nigger

>Minor side effects may include itchiness, vomiting, and constipation.[4]
>More severe side effects may include a decreased effort to breathe, seizure, addiction, and psychosis.
sounds safe user :^)

How about do a quick Google search about the subject matter before making such a stupid comment.

user, feel bad for you losing your source, but you're fucked.
you really think bongo going to step in and overturn the DEA? blame all the assholes ODing on fentanyl.

You are fucked. Get all the shekels you can and buy as much as you can in next 3 weeks that's it.

jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2094342

Why don't you do some research, here I did some of the work for you

if it's popular enough, it will go underground, you'll find a way, it there is a market it will be on black market.

yes will be a lot more dangerous and expensive, but that's life. You got fucked between fentanyl people and the bath salts.

People put it all into same package.

Or we can stand and fight this, and spread the facts

Yeah, it sucks that they banned it. The petition isn't going to do shit. They want people on neurontin and xanax, not plants that only grow in southeast asia.

Buy what you can and start your taper.

I will beable to manage not taking, we got to at least try though, it's the principle of the danm thing

kava is still legal & safe. use that if you want to get high

you're being deluded. Accept reality as it is, it's unfair but you got fucked.
a lame duck nigger with less than 3 months until election is not going to overturn DEA. It's like saying you are going to ride out a hurricane, not going to happen.

just prepare or you're going to be one sick dysfunctional human being come Oct. Horde it and wait for underground source to come up.

there is no other choice. I live in NYS, where the jews have cracked down on even antibiotics to where it has to be electronic script.

you're fucked, prepare or get ready to be very sick.

And how long untill they make kava illegal

I agree. It's worth a shot. There's no lobby, no superpac, no major corporation that imports it. In other words, they're free to ignore it without any consequence.

20 years that shit has been available online. 0 deaths, 0 medical repercussions, just millions of people enjoying themselves, kicking booze or pot or heroin, or treating anxiety or depression... Yet they decided it's dangerous.

Fuckin sucks

I don't mean they will I'm just saying that if they do this to kratom what substance is next in line

We stopped the cencorshit of the danm internet, who's to say we can't stop this

I've never tried it, but now that I hear its uses, wish I had.
It didn't get banned bc of mail order people, it got banned bc of indian gas stations selling jars claiming to be kratom but being whatever "research chemical" the chinks had that week.

It grows naturally, it's not like rophypnol where they will just stop making it.
If whatever place you use trusts you, will prob send it under a different name if you've been a long term customer.

Im glad someone is on the right side

Plus if we can stop this ban it will really show Congress that we are not gonna let them push us around

>opiate withdrawals

nothing a little ia investigation won't fix

Fuck off Krathead

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/abolish-dea

And so what about the fact the DEA refuses to make weed legal

Were not gonna start getting real change unless we keep fighting

Well that substance literally saved me from getting addicted to pain killers after surgery, so if I like how beneficial this herb can be then I guess that makes me a kratom head, and I've literally have gone 2 weeks straight with this and quit for 6 months with this stuff