Why do niggers keep the stickers on their nigger hats? also why do they buy nigger shoes?

why do niggers keep the stickers on their nigger hats? also why do they buy nigger shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx1amQsBhGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats not very tolerant of you sweeden. Dont make me tell Ahmed

So they can return it the next week and swap it out for a different hat that matches whatever they're wearing that week.

Ah

kek really?

am black and never knew this lol. i thought it was to show off the price. i always rush home and take the stickers off

do you live in the hood?

They don't really make publicly acceptable accessories for dicks yet.

Ayo cuz I jus bought dis shit bout 5 minute ago I'm fresh as hell you stupid cracka

Yes. Saw it all the time at my first job at the mall.

To show it's an official Newera hat. As a baseball fan, this shit pisses me off to no end.

no i think its because its lie a certificate. like its certified whatever brand or shit. like how girls buy those loui baton purses but there are cheap look alikes. the sticker means its the real thing. but i dont really know im not a nigger or /fa/

Its either or. Ive seen this rationale. Showing off the price of a hat is kinda stupid though cause EVERY Fitted New era Hat is like 35 bucks, so its not like its a mystery.

t. cracker

This.
It's why they will get furious if you scuff their sneakers too.

pretty sure this is the answer

t. nigger mad af

The sticker is a status symbol. It means your hat is "fresh" and you're able to buy/afford fresh apparel.

youre supposed to keep the sticker of authenticity which is on the underside of the cap but some idiots dont understand this and keep the top sticker on because they are plebs

its a fucking baseball cap why does it need a certificate of authenticity? you can go to any mall and buy one who the fuck cares if someone is wearing a knockoff cap??

because niggers are stupid?

Because the First World is too soft and has run out of real problems or challenges.

Same reason we even had any televised debate about what tiled rooms we are all allowed to shit in.

Learn something new everyday.

>has run out of real problems or challenges.
Oh we have real problems all right..

Oh, good point.
Maybe we deserve the niggers and their nigger hats.

These kind of bigoted images are what gives Sup Forums a bad rep

you're right, bigotry and intolerance have no place at Sup Forums

Start hat rental empire

>These kind of bigoted images

I WANT IN!!!!!! Million $$$ IDEA!!!

>Billion $$$$ of degreaser

Niggers gonna nig. It's pointless trying to understand the dindu mind.

It's to show that it's "new." Nigs gotta flaunt their (lack of) wealth at every turn, so their forty dollar hats have to look fresh 24/7, lest they lose street rep.

The hologram is the best part.

Its like white boys that buy toys to keep in a box

Don't they leave tags and stickers on to brag that they stole them?

then it would make more sense for the anti theft devices to be left on as well

Culture.

Just as it is your culture to wear women's clothing and drink cum-martinis, it is their culture to wear flatbills and smoke cigarillos.

Same reason why they sag their pants pull their socks over them.

SHART

IN

Don't you have a bull to prep?

>no i think its because its lie a certificate. like its certified whatever brand or shit.

This, it's to show it's not a knock off. Wearing knock offs is considered bad by niggers because having money to feed your kids is some gay ass white people shit in their minds. Holographic stickers are hard to bootleg.

>cigarillos

Puritos

>stickers mean it's genuine
>stickers are shiny and nogs like bling
it's not really to show off the price, since they prolly stole it

MART

>So they can return it the next week and swap it out for a different hat that matches whatever they're wearing that week.

I don't do this, I've had the same three hats for a while and they always match the main three colors I wear. Navy blue, black, and gray.

>also why do they buy nigger shoes?

I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in many years. Nikes and Vans, but no one else seems to know any other shoe brands around me. Might need to go to /fa/

>loui baton

you mean louiss vuitton...

>wow he can buy a 35 dollar hat

are they really so poor in the hood that bragging about having 35 bucks to buy a new hat instead of buying second hand stuff make sense?

>renting to thieves

The Jordan's are the worst. a 35$ pair of dress shoes from the department store look classier

>loui baton

Found the nigger.

>Yo! Bae! I done stoled you some o dat Loui Baton shit you be seein' on da MTV!

Can you show me some examples? I really haven't bought a pair of Jordans since I was 17, so I'm curious.

I always thought it was to keep it in its pristine mint condition or some shit

It's so your greasy nigger fingertips don't stain the hat if you put it on or take off

t. former wigger

>>stickers are shiny

This.

Niggers are fascinated by shiny shit more than women.

>are they really so poor in the hood that bragging about having 35 bucks to buy a new hat instead of buying second hand stuff make sense?

How the fuck have YOU never met a nigger?

>Loui baton purse
Jesus
>im not a nigger
Sure you aren't Jerome

anybody got the picture of the nigs wearing the heat with he plastic wrap still on them?

>t. former wigger
you still don't get off on day of the rope...treason to race is a one time only offense...

Buy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx1amQsBhGc

check this reason lmao

greeezy chikn fangas