Oh shit man fuck fuck fuck what do I do

Oh shit man fuck fuck fuck what do I do
I had a girl over for us to study and we were getting sleepy she snorted like an entire gram bag of powder xanax thinking it was cocaine or something
I think she's passed out by now or something she went to the bathroom and locked herself in to take a shit but I think I heard puking, she also had maybe 2-3 shots at her dorm before
What the fuck do I do mannnn you guys gotta help me out its been like 30 minutes since any sound from my toilet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law
m.youtube.com/watch?v=21oijL8oxzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS she a nigger?

No she's not retarded you stupid fuck shes just passed out I think

Here's what you need
>Bleach
>hacksaw
>tarp
>fake mustache

>Open the door
>put the rest of the Xanax in her pocket if she's dead.
>call 911
>leave supplies unopened next to door in plain sight
>wait for cops
>answer door in fake mustache

Problem solved.

let her die

Oh shit nigger, she's dead.

You goin to jail.

the only surefire way to dispose of the body before the cops come is to eat it. hope that helps.

Call an ambulance.

Call an ambulance? You didn't do anything wrong, she was the retard who snorted it

Hey stupid kid. Post this to b or something. Also, you're a gigantic pussy.

Just call the police/an ambulance and explain what happened to them. I'm fairly sure they'll believe you and if you get taken to court your case should be fairly easy to prove innocent.

Since she drank she might aswell be dead
Xanax is deadly when overdosed with alcohol

pics and timestamp

Passed out? The answer is obvious, with that level of degeneracy she's obviously a coalburner. Fuck her ass and mouth with a rubber on then open the front door, turn on rap music, pour grape soda under the bathroom door too attract passing niggers into the bathroom... wait half an hour then call the police. Problem solved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law

Call an ambulance.

You should probably bust open the door and rape her

If its been more than 30 minutes she's dead dude. Alcohol and Xanax is extremely deadly.

Kick down the door and make sure she's still breathing. NOW

well shes in the bathroom alrady, battery acid is 30% hydrocloric acid. put her in bathtub, walk to a auto store, 50$ couple juggs, pour in

>powdered xanax

You must be a kid.

Of course a fucking leaf would say this

don't have a gif of meme ready but it would look something like this...
www. xvideos. com/video512545/dick_in_pussy_....._balls_in_ass_...

Fuck u saying dipshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=21oijL8oxzQ

that link made me think