Rick and Morty hate thread

OH MY GOD, I JUST FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY! IT'S SO RANDOM AND COOL - IT'S LIKE THE SHOW WAS DESIGNED FOR US REDDITORS. MY MUM SAYS I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH THE SHOW BUT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S SO FUNNY! I WISH I COULD LIVE IN THE RICK AND MORTY WORLD AND HANG OUT WITH THEM. IN THEIR WORLD I'D BE POWERFUL, SOCIABLE AND I'D HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS. EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!! If you dare insult the show, I will come to your house and threaten you with my katanas until you become a true fan like myself! I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trenchcoat for life!) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: RICK AND MORTY!!! MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS RICK BECAUSE HIS STYLE OF HUMOUR PERFECTLY REFLECTS THAT OF REDDIT! I BET IF I ASKED HIM "WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON?" HE'D KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE LOOKS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS IF YOU SQUINT A BIT AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE! MLG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati and Doge are so funny! If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those memes and more!!!!!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Rick&morty is perhaps one of the penultimately intelligent television programmes in the history of the world. If you have an intelligence quotient [that's you're iq for you savages] under 170 it's quite likely indeed that you wont even be able to understand it's incredibly well though out and though provoking humor because it is just so groundbreakingly nihilist and existentialism. I never miss any of the jokes though because I have an open university PHD in neuroscience and I regularly discuss philosophical theories on exclusive intellectual only online forums such as kant's theories and solipsism. The episode I hold in the highest regard out of all would be the pickle rick episode because although it may be an enigma to lesser minds such as yourselves the quint essential contrast between the serious nature of the show and the absurd nature of the rick pickle is highly humorous to perspicacious specimen like myself.

I've seem two episodes and I hate it. It's not funny, the animation looks ugly and the creators and the audience are annoying and insufferable cunts.

former drumph supporter here.

rick and morty JUST taught me the importance of voting for HER and has enlightened me, the science is settled.

you Sup Forums guys are a blip and im pickle rick, what did i mean by this? Sneed is what i mean, Caspere knew this.

feel free to use this in any future threads

Can you imagine being so emotionally delicate that a cartoon TV show hurts your feelings? These are some delicate snowflakes right here, the most delicate of all time.

Can you imagine being so emotionally delicate that criticism of a cartoon TV show hurts your feelings? That is some delicate snowflake right here, the most delicate of all time.

I finally looked up this "Pickle Rick" scene and maybe I'm just not with it but I don't see the funny here. Why is it a meme now?

Kek, Sup Forums being contrarians.
Nothing new here

You're probably a retarded Drumpf supporter

go smoke a bowl, josh. your mom went to bed 3 hours ago

>get Tiny rick episode
>still no episode where morty is old

>hate thread
this isn't Sup Forums

go back

But you're not cirticizing it, you're just crying about it. There's a difference. And you know I'm right, you're mad about a cartoon.

Sup Forums said the latest episode was probably the best in the series but I thought it was meh, what does that mean?

i tire of having to write critiques in every rick and morty thread so just check this post

*burp* you're totally right, rick and morty *burp* is le funniest randum humor evar XD

you know what i hate about rick and morty? the fact that people literally start threads to say they hate rick and morty. niggers have more sense.

this post makes me was to adopt a refugee, thank you. I cannot find the upvote button but i hope this reply is enough

pickle riiiiick :)

>the animation looks ugly

This is legit the show's biggest problem. I couldn't stand it at all. So exhausting to the eye..

>reddit and memey
quit shilling this shit show faggot

AHHHH BURRRP GOD ISNT REALL MMMMORTY HES JUST A FUCKING IMAGINARY FIGURE USED TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO ACTING GOOD BURRP MOORTTY THATS WHY YOUR DUMB FUCKING FATHER CANT FIGURE SHIT OUT MORTY NOW HOP IN WE GOTTA SAVE SATURN OR SOMETHING I DONT CARE MORTY IM A TERRIBLE IMPROVER MOOORTY AND THE ENTIRE SHOW RUNS ON ME ESPOUSING EMOTIONLESS ATHEIST RHETORIC THAT WOULD EMBARASS ANY ADULT UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE WATCHING MMMORTTY

both shows are created by jews and the hoard of niggers whove ruined adult swim

really sick of Sup Forums leaking into every board

biggest case of saying a lot of things without actually saying anything that i've ever seen

My brother and friends WONT FUCKING STOP PESTERING ME TO WATCH THIS SHOW

I might give in but it seems so gay and Reddit

I hate this garbage as much as the next guy, but I think cartoon hate threads, like everything cartoon related should be in Sup Forums.

Cringe. Can't believe someone actually made this shit

seen a few minutes of the episode where they're with the Justice League going through Rick's maze and seems like an okay show, but it's over hyped by normies, so the backlash here is what it is. I might watch season 1 just to see what the hell this show is about and how good/bad it is.

imagine being this angry at a television show of all things, let alone angry at the thought that people like it

truly pathetic

imagine only being capable of name calling and not actually arguing why your show is good lmoa

but Sup Forums loves reddit and morty

>not reddit and memey

see, the funny thing about your autistic post here is that i've never seen rick and morty, just shitposting about it on Sup Forums. it is genuinely hilarious that people like (You) dedicate so much time to being angry at something so inconsequential.

Y'all say reddit like its a bad word.

epic

Um excuse me but this show is actually great xD

Reddit can be useful, primarily r/drugs and there are some niche subs, but it's mostly shit.

rys

Y'all say cuck like it's a bad word.

You're right. Every happy marriage has just the right amount of big black cock. Whites bois just need a little help.

Rick and Morty commits the cardinal sin that alt right kids really can't stand, which is it makes them feel stupid. This above all politics is what they hate the most. And everything makes them feel stupid. Don't even bother trying not to make them feel stupid because it's pointless. They're so sensitive about it because deep down they know it's true

>cáncer

Nosotros somos maricones reddit

>Rick and Morty commits the cardinal sin that alt right kids really can't stand, which is it makes them feel stupid. This above all politics is what they hate the most. And everything makes them feel stupid. Don't even bother trying not to make them feel stupid because it's pointless. They're so sensitive about it because deep down they know it's true

Meh I like it, but only as a 20 minute time waster. My only complaints are
>the nihilism and such is retarded and annoying, but I just like to think the writers meant it to not be taken seriously
>most of the alternate dimension interactions don't make any sense if you think about it for more than a second, so you have to turn your brain off
>some scenes are so obviously meant for the fandom to latch on, so they can spam it forums and shit

Justin here

did you use google translate or something?

why does he have so much acne

Hating Rick and Morty is equally gay as loving Rick and Morty.