Will Tony ever come back to save us?

Will Tony ever come back to save us?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/former-liberal-party-treasurer-phil-higginson-wants-federal-accounts-audited-20150821-gj50dz.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-12/vote-compass-right-left-leaning-electorates/7501092
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-06/is-calls-for-attacks-in-australia-dismissed-as-propaganda/7819774
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one day

Please Tony. My repeating digits summon you.

Turnbull is not long for PM, all I can tell you.

Check em.

my electorate

what a spunk rat

How can a Russian roastie get to Tony's dicka?

got the rat part right

Failed to shirtfront Putin, wore dick stickers in public and got thrown out by his own party, so how about no.

Turnbull is the worst PM we've ever had. He's pro Islam, pro european style mass muslim immigration, pro feminism, pro sjw, believes in wage gap myth, hates white men, etc etc. He's no different to the typical tumblr sjw feminist.

m8 m8 m8 m8 m8, forgetting somebody.

Turnbull will fester away and wither. The right will resume control of the party. Tones will re-emerge but only as a Minister.

Screen cap this.

What if Old Mate John comes back

i dont think tones will come back, but i also dont think turnbull will last much longer. dunno who will replace him.

I don't think he was that. I mean, he DID support what Pauline Hanson was saying in the 90's, and only turn on her when he was put under severe pressure to do so.

Aren't you?

That bad*

90% of the shit she said in the 90's turned out to be true. So Old Mate is good.

I miss Tony.
I miss John.

>I mean, he DID support what Pauline Hanson was saying in the 90's, and only turn on her when he was put under severe pressure to do so.

He only agreed with her because she was polling around 20%, he was a little manlet globalist cuck, I'm not sure why everyone suddenly has a hard on for him these days. He was never overwhelming liked during his time as prime minister and was lucky to have weak opposition.

And cant forget No Cash Gough

>He was never overwhelming liked during his time as prime minister and was lucky to have weak opposition.
Rudd lifted the nation's opinion of Howard significantly.

and then Gillard put Women in politics back 20 years.

so how's pauline doing lads

She's been on Sky news every other night. She's a trooper. Shes our last hope really.

Based Corey is leading the charge now m8
Has set the Coalition agenda ever since the return of parliament: put 18C back on forefront of agenda, skewered China Sam Dastewogli, will continue to fill the void of waffle do-nothing Malcolm.

Corey will challenge Turnbull after next years budget fails and switch to safe lower house seat after winning, screencap this post.

Turnbull will be here for a decade.

Tone was currupt. Unfortunate but true.

Read about who controlled liberal party dollarydoos

Nope

Lol at you for thinking Tony Abbott controls any Liberal Party dollarydoos

lol at you for not knowing what im talking about.

Problem is conservatism is dying quickly. Bernadi as lib leader will ensure labor landslide and they will flood the country with migrants even more so to stay in government. I was a member of my university's liberal club and most in the club hated him outside a small few.

Hopefully not

Turnbull is much less of a dickhead/idiot

thats because uni "liberal" clubs are more leftist than any normal conservative

theage.com.au/victoria/former-liberal-party-treasurer-phil-higginson-wants-federal-accounts-audited-20150821-gj50dz.html

he's also a scheming jewish globalist.

i'd rather Tones or Bernadi Tbh

>Mr Higginson only approved the party's 2013/14 accounts after being pressured by Mr Abbott

Fuck that. Tony is globalist cuck sellout.
We need to meme based Cory Bernardi to PM

leftys hate Bernardi with a passion as well

Your uni Liberal club was run by left faction cucks m8

nah fuck that cunt and his shit cunt gun laws

One guy embezzled money m8. Find out which Victorians installed him (Tony isn't a Victorian, all of these things are state based) if you think he did it for more than just personal enrichment.

>took this long for someone to say something about his gun laws.
what an absolute shitcunt

>Victorians
Worst state. Only positive contribution is footy

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-12/vote-compass-right-left-leaning-electorates/7501092

>Worst state. Only positive contribution is footy
That and they soak up the roaming Tasmanians.

Cory Bernardi leading the LNP to a new age of Christian-conservatism would be a dream come true. I don't think Australia is ready yet though.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-06/is-calls-for-attacks-in-australia-dismissed-as-propaganda/7819774

Does VicPol seriously believe people are this stupid?

It's not propaganda. It is no more propaganda than all the other threats made by jihadists to carry out violence based on the ideas expressed in the Quran.

Massive police resources wouldn't be devoted to investigating this if it were a mere bluff.

remember when it was "we take threats of terrorism seriously"?

This, Howard deserves to hang for what he did to our nation

could be worse senpai, we could be nsw

who cares what vicpol do, softcock victorian courts will turn anyone loose as long as they're non-white

Best PM ever, voted for him everytime (yes I am that old)

Uncle Tones will return

Dubs summons the Tones and returns him to power in the memest of ways

Funny way of saying Keating there libcuck

For what purpose? Why him over Keating?