Name a bigger JUST

Name a bigger JUST

Does Hellboy need to have a cross? Can't he be a Muslim?

>JUST
it looks like an improvement to me

>left MCU
>right DCEU

So how many Nazis is the new Hellboy gonna be punching?

OP, what the fuck do you think JUST means?

Odd franchise to reboot.

>the Virgin Demon

>The Chad from Hell

>hire white actor to portray Japanese character
WHAT THE FUCK HOLLYWOOD STOP BEING SO RACIST

>hire korean guy to play Japanese character
CLOSE ENOUGH I GUESS LOL

Scumbags

Hollywood loves hell, devil and satan related stuff.

And children.

Honestly... he looks great

Pretty sure it's a move to keep the rights from reverting back to Image/whomever.
Also, it's by Lionsgate, so it may be attempting to ape the Superhero craze which should still be pretty strong by 2019.

he looks fine you retard

t.conspiracy nutjob

Meh, East Asian is East Asian.

It's not really any different than hiring an English actor to play a Frenchman

>dat tiny cross

Why is Hollywood so opposed to Christianity?

>Meh, East Asian is East Asian.
A Japanese guy would throw rocks at you for saying he's like a Korean. The west does not have those kind of tensions which makes everyone ok with a Swedish playing a Russian.

Eerie how the new ones face still looks like Perlman

It's pretty small in most of the comics but it is kinda weird. I guess we should be glad it was included at all.

While it is true that the Jap does hate the Corean piggu, I doubt there will be mass chimp outs, because, honestly, they hate Americanized Japanese just as bad.

How good are the comics?

Anything to keep the filthy frogs out of our cinemas.

But does he have the voice?

Get me every Chinese actress in the business and that one Japanese guy from last year's Tom Cruise movie.

If the part is for a korean and you want to actually cast a korean you severely limit your talent pool when casting. Makes no sense when it's all about looks, and they look close enough.

Ask Clint Eastwood. He wanted to cast real Hmong people in his movie Gran Torino, and this limited their choices when it came to casting the teenaged kid. Lo and behold, they had no choice but to use a kid with no talent.

So you support more Koreans and Korean-Americans in getting into acting. You increase the pool of talented individuals, instead of just moving to a different group because "arr rook same".

Or at least, that's what you do in a Hollywood that isn't racist and insular. If only such a place existed

still haven't thought of a comeback, Jonah?

>You increase the pool of talented individuals
They're an extremely small portion of the population. Them being in some movies isn't going to magically increase said population. Have you even seen Gran Torino? That kid's terrible acting is what you get when you literally have no choices available to you. Go find a real problem to cry about weeb.

arr rook same

Not enough

Right has better pecs.

Perlman had the voice, the personality, and the mannerisms, he just didn't have the body.

>You increase the pool of talented individuals
Works as a long term strategy for the industry as a whole. Doesn't work for an individual filmmaker who needs to start shooting in six months.

Perlman's muscle suit was fine, the muscle suit on David Harbour is just excessive and borders on being Red Hulk. I don't think the comics ever indicated that Hellboy was supposed to be particularly jacked, just barrel chested.

achievable natty?

right cant act for shit and only credits are that of a netflix mini series
perlman has way more range, hence why they made the comic book hero into a grimdark edgecase , missing the entire point of why comic book movies are so popular with mainstream audiences

It'll take a lot of sun tanning

Perlman is an acting god.
Right is literally who.

I think he was in Stranger Things or something... Too bad Perlman got so old.

I think you guys are be a little harsh on David. I'm not saying he's great, but I get a feeling his critics perceive his being cast as a middle finger to Ron.

I think the film's going to be lovecraftian and almost kafkaesque. I already give it 5/7

Keep in mind that the new one is still only a promo shot, as in its most likely doctored to look better. Del Taco spend a shitload of time experimenting with tints and lenses to get the color right, Im interested to see what the new one ends up looking like in the actual movie.

I always thought the shiny leather pants and accessories made Perlman look like some sort of BSDM version.

We lost Hellboy 3 for this

That's the one casualty of the Perlman Hellboy, those pants look straight out of the Bryan Singer X-Men wardrobe.

I see the influence, but still blame Del Taco. He made everything a little too childish and comical.

They also have a black girl playing a character that was originally an irish ginger. No one even cared about that.

Looks great

Meh.
After seeing Del Taco's autistic twitter screeching, Hellboy 3 would have been Hellboy vs. Trump and his supporters. Completely forgetting about how Hellboy is supposed to destroy earth,

Let me guess, DA JOOS right?

This

I don't think it's a reboot
Just a new movie
No mention of old but not a reimaging

Eh, Del Taco laid pretty hard into the fascists in Pan's Labyrinth and focused predominantly on the Nazis in his initial Hellboy movie. Ofc Hellboy was played by a Jew- Ron Perlman, and produced by a Jew- Lloyd Levin.

Looks better desu

i mean thats a huge part of the comics so of course its about (((jewish people)))

It's a fraction of the comics. He also made the fascists out into comic book villians in the Devil's Backbone when it was the anarchists and communists who were committing these atrocities.
Del Toro knew whose dick to suck in order to enter into Hollywood.

You haven't realised yet that Hollywood and the progressive types don't give a shit about Japanese or Korean or Nigerian or Egyptian or whatever people?

They care about the westernised versions of those nationalities.
Japan could not give less of a fuck who gets cast in white people shit, it's the Asian-Americans and their 50 million pop-culture blogs that studios have to appease.

Me too. I loved Perlman's look as well, but right looks like it could have come straight from the comic.

Half Japanese.

That nigger replacing the Irish woman.

This

>get an English guy to portray a French guy
Ehh aren't they the same lol
>get a Jap to play a Korean
Oh my God how dare you that's so racist

face it faggot the only reason that triggers you is because of the asians all look the same meme and you want people to think you're not racist.

Literal vampire potbelly goblin

lots

They're fucking great

>hire American to play British spy

Austin powers is a parody.

Don't forget that in this very same movie, there's a nigger playing an Irish woman.

Based

Hellboy 3 would have never been made anyway

Right does look a lot better but I expect this film to have not even half the charm and effort that went into the first 2 films

Well, they picked same kind of angry libcuck as new Hellboy (and as I understand he is not only an actor in this), so premise is the same, just R rated now.
So prepare for some le ebil dude ressurecting Hitler inside of a white straight guy with MAGA hat and Hellboy lynches his in the very end.

IMAGINE
"Hellboy reboot"
End credits
Post credit scene : *it is scene of Hellboy picking something or of one of his pockets* "Time to go Red" *camera zooms in and it is "Bernie 2020" badge*

it's awesome and it don't have the deserved visibility

>yfw you went hell and back

Source on that comic?

As someone who generally doesn't read comics they're pretty great.

To the point of when I got rid of my collection I only kept the Hellboy stuff.

Right looks better in every way. Remains to be seen how good he actually looks in motion.

Plastic Brick Automaton

Well that's just progressive

>Jimmy in Supergirl, (not) Jimmy Olsen in BvS died in opening scene
>Iris West got blackwashed TWICE in the flash tv & movie
>MJ in Spiderman Homecoming

What's the next ginger character that's gonna get blackwashed?

Is Snyder directing?

That shit looks really good. A little spooky, really.

Dare to dream. I would ascend.

WAIT LIZ IS A NIGGER??

I wonder if we'll see Ben as the Jaguar demon.

Nah, it's the irish lady that Hellboy rescued when she was a baby

Hellboy is about the vitory of free will over evil and was created by a Catholic.

If the movie makes enough money, BPRD could get its own spinoff and maybe Howards would show up

new version looks like a douche

its for vampires

He carries assloads of religious trinkets, shitposter-tan. I'm sure there's Muslim stuff in the mix.

asking the real questions here

No. He was raised a Catholic by Broom so he carries rosary with him

Looks brutal, stop memeing.

Pearlman's muscle suit looks like a muscle suit

I want pupiless eyes goddamnit.

What's the problem? It looks good.

Oh no, the poor fascists.

worked in Deadpool no reason it couldn't have worked here.