Is nationalism shameful?

Image speaks volume.

Then be nationalistic of your national character, yet acknowledge that all whites belong too the same great family.

I've been to a lot of countries and it just makes me hate them even more.

What does nationalism have to do with hating other nationalities? I also reject any form of nationalism that is not on the basis of ethnicity.

Don't you have class?

I'm sure those countries have no time to care what a bigot like you thinks.

Nationalism encourages you to take pride in your country and its values, thus unifying you with your fellow countrymen, as you have an understanding that you all follow and respect the same values.

This is why mass immigration is an epic fail. Because you know that person isn't in your country because they believe in its democracy, but is there to get some money from you.

What is written below is Racism and not Nationalism.

race war now

Nationalism isn't about other people from other countries. It's about supporting your own people from your own country. If that means preventing migrant invasions, so be it

Yeah lets just all form one mindless international glob and have our lives ruled by an elite class that strives to make us all """equal""" :^)

I bet the same person that made that image thinks the Germans should be ashamed of killing Jews.

If you can't be proud of your country you can't be shamed of your country's past too.

globalism is dangerous because it's putting all of your eggs in one basket. when we've colonised at least one other planet maybe we could think about each planet having a centralised government, but at that point it's really no different than nationalism.

Nationalism has nothing to do with racist attitudes, although it is famous for them as it is an idea that easily appeals to people with superiority and inferiority complexes, it is centered entirely on ideas of a strong nation and people joined in the unification of similar cultural ideals and objectives and as a societal system has benefits that far outweigh those of other more culturally and racially inclusive models.

And it is the perfect accompaniment politically to utilitarianism as it offers less of a spectrum for the successful achievement of the social bodies needs

To be fair, actual "nationalism" just means identifying with the country you live in. If you see yourself as "Australian", that's Nationalism.

Nazi bullshit is a more extreme version of nationalism, where people go head to head over MUH TEAM and MUH FLAG.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been to Australia and its complete shit.

No. Why does everyone say nationalism spreads hate? Just because of some stupid boarder disputes and alliances?

Well no shit the world is full of conflict craptan obvious

Fucking aussies sage every time

Do you even know what bigot means?

Just like Hitler did.

Apparently Poland wasn't "white" enough.

>Why does everyone say nationalism spreads hate? Just because of some stupid boarder disputes and alliances?

It's an imperfect social concept. It may be better than the older primary signifiers of identity (religion, race, family ties, etc.) but it still inspires a lot of dumb shit all the time.

> Poland wasn't
> Romania and Bulgaria were

Just like hal of Europe and USA, wait, USA is in fact NOT white.
Hitler was right. Its time to remove USA.

>if you like cats then you have to hate dogs

Really got my neurons firing.

THIS IS IT ISN'T. The media and political Jew is convincing the west to hate nationality to smoothen the transfer to a one world government. We need to stop this, flood the Internet with national and white man's achievements? Pointing out the short comings of inferior nations and races is obviously failing a direct counter should be more effective.

>ENCOURAGING YOU TO LOVE ONLY RELATIVES YOU KNOW FROM ONLY PARENTS YOU'VE MET JUST BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T BORN TO SOMEONE ELSE