I see vegans post this shit all the time, how true is it actually?

I see vegans post this shit all the time, how true is it actually?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
youtube.com/watch?v=CZaelQRzRBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>apes/monkeys/whatever only eat fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
youtube.com/watch?v=CZaelQRzRBY

Some animals grow larger teeth for defence. Like the bear posted in Omnivore.

>vegans
>true

Veganism is an ADD "look at me" religion.

It's like being a faggot or a pothead, except no drugs or sex to distract from the fact that you're a self-righteous, screeching fucktard.

Forget teeth.

The real way to determine diet is the types of bacteria found in the mouth, stomach and intestines.

Once I fact checked 3 random "facts" there. They were all wrong. Our digestive system lenght was actually closer to a carnivore than a frugivore.

Veganism is a scam to get developed 1st worlders to take real food out of their own mouths so that it can donated to teh world food bank and gave to Africa/India etc.

That meat still gets consumed, its just consumed by an African instead of by an American/European/Asian etc.

Why do they do this? Because the UN actually mandates that countries donate into the world food bank, so it makes it easier to meet these quotas if you can convince people to be retards who don't eat half the food products your country produces.

there no athiests in a foxhole, no feminists in a sinking boat, and no vegan in a famine

>Some animals grow larger teeth for defence.

You have a retarded view of evolution, M8.

Retard evolution:
>Niggers became black because LOL sunscreen costs too much and Jews invented cameras to stop nigger shoplifting xD.

Real evolution:
>mutants. mutants everywhere.
>Jason was born with a mutation that made him want to sit in a cave all day long, scratching on the wall
>at any other time, Jason would have died. But...
>during Jason's lifetime, solar output was high and caused cancer in anyone who wasn't so fucking autistic that they sat in a cave their entire life
>because of this, Jason lived long enough to fuck that one bitch no one would fuck sober
>Jason's genes survive today because being part sperg isn't enough to get you killed (yet).

Enjoy your vitamin b12 and iron deficiencies

Also anemia

Nothing they say is true.

Dude, never trust anybody who works backwards from a conclusion. Ever.

>I believe that veganism is true. What facts can I find or twist to support my predetermined conclusion

It is like arguing with a Protestant fundie.

If you want some really good memes, check out nutritionfacts.org.

only for those dirty hippie treehuggers, I'm vegetarian and I hate all those pretentious fucks who revolve their life around screaming into people's faces about how meat is murder and all that stupid shit... fuck those attention whoring idiots

this is bullshit since eating green vegetables gets you all the iron you need and most pasta,oats and other cereals is b12 enriched (not to mention a multivitamin costs like 2 dollars which imo everyone should take from time to time)

Humans cook their food which changes its characteristic drastically when it comes to eating it. They're comparing apples and oranges.

It isn't, may e if you had a good school you would know that. Human intestine are fuckng huge, like most herbivores.

Anemia affects corpse munchers more than vegans. ..also if you are not a retard then it's easy to get b12 and iron.

Vegan ism is red polled as fuck, it's more ethical, which sets 's apart from savages, it's more eco friendly and it's more healthy.

Don't be a whiny corpse muncher who said too weak to handle reality...sorry for the tough love but why should I molly coddle the master race...

End thread xx

We're omnivores dumbfuck. Some omnivores evolved from carnivores and kept more canines while other omnivores evolved from herbivores and kept more teeth used for grinding. Read a goddamn book and stop falling for this hippy psuedoscience bullshit.

Disregarding environmental specialization, humans probably shouldn't eat meat everyday and certainly not in large quantities but veganism is a bunch of wackos try harding their special snowflake status.

Strawman.

>le naturalist fallacy

anyone who uses this, right or left, needs to die at age 30 just like what is le natural

>VEGANISM IS NORMAL! JUST TAKE ALL THESE vitamins and pills that were created specifically for those deficiencies and without those pills and vitamins you would literally waste away and die.

Pills don't grow in the wild. They are made in labs.

Humans were evolved to be omnivores. Condition hunting is in our blood.

Not really, I'm not a special snowflake at all, but nice ad hom and generalisation. You don't have to become a cunt to stop funding the destruction of our home and to stop funding the animal holocaust mate...you know this

You don't know what appeal to nature fallacy is...simply stating facts is not a fallacy, claiming 's ething is justified because it is natural is a fallacy. Please don't be thick.

If God didn't want us to eats meat he wouldn't have given us guns.

>pic of human's teeth AFTER they've been sanded down

it's like they don't want to have any credibility.

Chimps butcher other chimp tribes and eat the dead.

>thinks pasta, oats, and cereal are good for you
>doesn't understand how phytic acid works
>doesn't understand the phytic acid in those foods renders the minerals in those foods (including iron) almost completely unabsorbable

Nutritionists have arrived nigger, but keep spouting vegan memes dipshit.

You don't have to take supplements it's just recommended because we no longer live in the stone age...also it's hilarious seeing this argument GOING TO THE SHOP TO BUY MEAT IS NATURAL, MASS BREEDING AND FARMING IS NATURAL JUST BE LE NATURAL LIKE ME IF IT'S NATURAL IT'S GOOD

Can anybody come up with a new argument against veganism, this is all just the same recycled bullshit.

I legitimately thought the frugivore was a black person till I took a closer look.

Oats are bad for you...I'm a nutritionist trust me...Tyrone pls go

The real way to determine diet is to watch what they eat.

We can even absorb the vitamins and minerals in supplements. The entire industry is a sham. No one of merit recommends it. A simple google search would keep you from repeating this lie.

If the shoe fits...
You don't have to be vegan in order to stop funding the "animal holocaust" or stop the "destruction of our home". Nice appeal to emotion fallacy.

>oats are good for you
>le /fit/ meme

I bet you think gomad/milk is good for you too. There is a reason your ancestors developed fucked up teeth Nigel. Your diets are as shit as the Mexicans.

What ever could those canine teeth in my mouth be for, tearing apart grass?

I actually hunt game with my shotgun or bow. I also fish.

My ex-girlfriend was vegan and she constantly complained of headaches and slept a lot. She didn't have energy due to relying on fucking plants and nuts.

How else are you going to feed 7 billion people?
Bad farming techniques are going to ruin the world faster than mass animal slaughter and production. Look up how we're ruining fertile soil because farmers don't rotate their fields.

l2 read

I can understand not eating meat to reduce animal suffering but trying to say that meat is bad for you or that it's not natural is taking it too far.

>farmers don't rotate their fields.
That's because their civilization couldn't research it in the Imperial age.

You don't have to take supplements, but if you don't you need to have an incredibly regimented and strict diet to ensure you actually get the necessary nutrients.

Its all recycled because no new arguments need to be made. veganism is eternally BTFO.

Hunter gatherer tribes tens of thousands of years ago ate much more meat than you might think.

Your flaccid, uncompelling argument of "farming isn't natural, buying food isn't natural" falls flat, because these are simply substitutes for processes, not diet.

Instead of expending energy to hunt, we simply farm and buy.

You will not find a single human tribe in existence that was purely vegetarian. Everyone is opportunistic. You could go find some fucking uncontacted tribe in the middle of nowhere and I assure you they would be eating meat whenever they could.

This

Joe Rogan said it best: it's like vegans are holding their breath when it comes to talking about their veganism. You've never met anyone who you were surprised to hear they were vegan. Even if you weren't talking about any form of diet or animals at all a vegan will somehow always find a way to broadcast that they don't eat meat.

I'm in a DUI class and every new person has to share their story and the first time this one guy came in he had to share that he got the DUI because he had a drink and decided to drive to feed some stray animals because he's a vegan and loves animals. Just a week or two ago he purposefully went on a 15 minute tangent about how every vegan he's ever met looks 20 years younger than they are and that the government makes money off of its citizens being unhealthy and that going vegan eliminates every sickness the body can come down with. I'm not making this up.

It's the same with every vegan I've ever met. I'm on a special diet too but I don't ever bring it up unless I'm directly asked about it, and I work at a restaurant where I'm offered food that I can't eat on a daily basis. Even now I could go on and on about what I choose to eat or not eat but I don't feel like I have to or that it would even be interesting to hear for anyone else.

Not at all.

"Completely disregarding medical science, nutrition, and the blatantly omnivorous dietary habits modern humans have displayed over the last 250000 or so years I have decided that my diet shall consist only of vegetables and nuts. Which is ironic because I've never been laid"

every vegetarian ever

>Chimp
>Doesn't eat meat
They literally eat one another. Those fucks are savage.

Yeah, and according to that we have adapted eating meat quite recently.

But honestly we have probably evolved as herbivores, not having to chew is said to be the main reason why apes have considerably weak head muscles which apparently led to having more space for brain development. Which doesn't really mean we shouldn't eat meat, but saying we have a carnivore's teeth is stupid.

It seems the image in the OP presents the argument that chimpanzees or another primate is a "frugivore" and that its canines are only used "for defense." The argument is not a straw man.

Oh and >Comparing us to lions and bears

kekiest of keks

I wouldn't be so pissed off at vegans doing this if they didn't also label you a murderer for eating meat.

well, it is murder, the question is : are you ok with it. If yes, then it's fine

We had fire and tools, no need for sharp teeth or claws, no need to eat raw meat although we can survive fine on it or a veg diet.

Humans learned to cook, nature said you niggas be spending all day finding fruit n shit and we said no. All apes eat meat in some form be it insects or actively hunting like chimps.

It's not because you're not killing another human being.