Trump General - Headlines Edition

>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8

INTERVIEWS
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDw4N8mwg1o
youtube.com/watch?v=XJn_iSwiOlI
youarelistening.to/chicago
vocaroo.com/i/s12EwaEOWf6p
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73289269/#73294374
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73297830/#73301060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello.

HOLY SHIT! I FOUND OUT WHY TRUMP ALWAYS MENTIONS PATTON!

>Berlin gives me the blues. The Germans were the only decent people left in Europe. We have destroyed what was a good race, and are about to replace them with savages. And all Europe will be communist.
>Having been demoted from Military Governor to Commander of the Fifteenth Army: I'm not unhappy. I prefer this to being an executioner of the best race in Europe.
-General George S. Patton

Obama's mama is a whore

>inb4 butthurt toothpaste poster LARPing as a nigger

Chicago proves democrats don't give a damn about black people

youtube.com/watch?v=XJn_iSwiOlI

youarelistening.to/chicago

AWOOOOOOOOVEMENT

don't have the infographic handy, but trump is the reincarnation of george s. patton m8

PHYLLIS SCHLAFLY WAS BETRAYED AND MURDERED BY THOSE SHE HELD DEAR

SHE GAVE UP EVERYTHING TO HELP TRUMP AND WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT HER KILLERS ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

THE GLOBALIST DEATHTOLL MUST BE STOPPED HERE AND NOW!

vocaroo.com/i/s12EwaEOWf6p

(The Unauthorized) TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 5, 2016
HAPPY LABOR DAY

MORNING
>NYT: Young Blacks Skeptical of H, Worrying Dems.
>Obama and Putin can't make a deal
>Trump responds
>”Obama is not a natural deal maker. Only makes bad deals!”
>IL Gov. Rauner (R) says he's voting Trump
>Hillary gets out of bed to campaign in OH
>Bill (not Hill) walks Labor Day parade
>Literally DOZENS show up for event
>H Takes Q’s on plane
>"how was your Labor Day weekend?”
>"Are you ready?”
AFTERNOON
>Trump/Pence speaks to labor leaders in OH
>Pastor D Scott responds to pic related
>”I have to admit...that photoshopped picture of Me, Trump, and Pastor Davis with a "Blunt" WAS funny!”
>”It made me laugh out loud!!!”
>DJT & MP visit Canfield Fair in OH
>Massive crowd
*STORY OF DAY*
>H has another coughing fit
>can barely speak (no energy)
>blamed on pollen
>TWC: low pollen count in OH
EVENING
>H answers few questions on plane
>ends Q/A session with coughing fit
>Obama called “son of a bitch [or whore]” by Philippines Pres
>O Backs out of meeting with him
>Early Trump supporter and conservative icon, Phyllis Schlafly dies at 92
>Hillary declines Mex.Pres. invitation
>STILL claims Trump visit was a failure, “diplomatic incident”
NEW
>TRUMP SCHLAFLY STATEMENT
>[she] fearlessly battled globalism and the 'kingmakers' on behalf of America's workers and families
>She was a patriot, a champion for women, and a symbol of strength
>She fought every day right to the end for America First.
>Her legacy will live on in the movement she led and the millions she inspired.
>F
POLLS
>LA Times: T+2
>PPD: T+2

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

Guys that bad self eater shit has got me in an uncomfortable mood. this is what those crazy tinfoil lizard conspiracists must feel like. I don't like it

but being in trump general actually puts me in a slightly better mood. for once I'm happy to see awoo fags

fucking kek is that nigger stoned

He was killed for this by kike fucks.
But trumpgen faggots think we need to love Jews for some reason.

I'm pretty sure it's just another ARG or "social experiment" made by some guy who's looked up a lot of occult stuff.

Jews don't poo in loo?

>and are about to replace them with savages

What did he mean by this?

I heard an user say earlier that if you're an American whose German ancestors immigrated prior to WWII, you are a truer German than most of the Germans in Germany today.

Nobody gives a damn about a failed race of retards besides sjw

more like ignore them until Trump gets into power, we can't be the face of shillarys campaign against Trump

Is Hillary even gonna be fucking alive by the time the debates roll up?

I seriously believe there is a high possibility she will straight up die or enter a coma.

>Giant Spider

>Obongo is so pathetic that even the Philippines scorn him

He is a beta weak faggot. That's why women voted for him. Weakness is strength

did the trolls scare you user?

we really have bigger problems than a gang of rogue clowns in SC.

remember when hillary committed election fraud in the primaries ?

that is a real problem

SLAVIC RAPE BABIES AND AMERICAN GI BASTARDS

A NATION BORN OF BEING DOMINATED AND KEKED

But it's not a giant spider, that's all the group could interpret It as.
Or that's what I remember I gave that book to a little kid I knew from boxing.

This.

I have no idea why, but the based Flips love America more than Americans do

based mods

Im so worried about the safety of brown ppl...so scared...lit shaking...our only hope is a known mass murderer of brown people

I'm sorry, could you please speak up a bit? What do you think it is then user?

I didn't fucking see, so I have no idea what it could be, faggot.

Good to see them get rid of reddit

We're a nation of nigger rape
Being dominated by foreigners as well

no not the clowns user

it's just lately I've been feeling like things are actually going to begin changing for the worse, like history is entering a new phase. nwo implementing it's finalities and September of 2016 was the new beginning

I'm just feeling like one of those crazy happening fags I always mocked and I'm not sure why. not like anything's different in the air or water

did the coughing story make big waves in the media yesterday? Or are they conveniently ignoring it

They showed it on ABC news which is very anti Trump. What I'm seeing is the media narrative is starting to turn around

>implying it isn't a drider

It's a meme, one of the only pieces of pure gold that Sup Forums has produced in years

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73289269/#73294374

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73297830/#73301060

What would happen to CNN following a Trump victory?

fuck off Sup Forums is anime for every board, get the new mod out of here.

what the heck mods never delete this weeb posts why are they doing it now? I've seen some Trump generals that would have you think you're in an Sup Forums thread

FUCK THAT CLOWN

>there is no other Donald Trump
>pic of waving American flags.
Is this supposed to be against him?

Mods = gods

They'll probably start talking about who will run in 2020

Whoever is managing Killary's account must be the number one Trump supporter.

People are getting sick of it and starting to report it. There's one guy shilling his shirts so I expect it to be added to the spam filter

She pinned this tweet when everyone thought Trump was flip flopping.

She's truly inept

God i fucking hate reddit

Have you ever visited the_donald. I like that it's presence triggers reddit but they are still reddit and rehash some of the stupidest jokes

Love this drawing. I've been saying the same thing, there is nothing that will stop a Trump supporter from getting to the polls on election day.

>As I said earlier, you can't perform magic without hands or vocal cords

>Cite me a scientific source that this is true

Holy fuck I forgot how great that thread was

It's incredibly stupid, but it keeps the useful idiots engaged and ready to vote.

well don't expect the internet to be free anymore after october

we will have to take to the streets

I don't think you understand. The German people of Roman times spread out to conquer Europe, and those left behind were weird lefty faggots for hundreds of years.

>could you just like not with the monarchy thing? I like elections and shit
>hey man this whole 'throne of st Peter' thing is really harshing my buzz, I think we're just gonna make up our own Christianity
>dude borders are just made up man, we need a one world government like the holy Roman Empire

There was a brief period of time (1840s - 1940s) that they were kind of based, but these leftist scum are all dead or moved to America, and literally only their dregs were left in Germany to be cucked by America and Russia. Never slow to run further to the left than everybody else in Europe, rather than be enraged and embrace their shot of genetic virility, they embraced their great cultural cuckening, and we have the modern German people. The rape babies of a pussy leftist people who have had their best men leave or die constantly for centuries.

that image is fucking gold

This makes a disturbing amount of sense.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with awoo
Same. The left are so self-center. They will leave voting for someone else to do.

Too long didnt read.
We're a nation of nigger rape and are being taken over by foreigners. Hope you're happy because its happening

/his/ may be full of autistic faggots that consistently invent their own narratives by trying to combine sources that are tangential at best in their conclusions into a cohesive historical picture, but it's posts like the one you just wrote that continue to give them enough credibility to unironically laugh at Sup Forums

That's why we're here to put Trump in office and the Germans are figuring out which woman is going to run their country further into the ground.

AWWOOOO

you have to go back

Trump loves the niggers nothing is going to happen. Everything you say about Germany is happening here and we spread the cuckoldry to every western country. Our women live immigrants like merkel

t. Steamgruppe

>jews were poo in loos

India superpower in 2030 confirmed.

AWOOOOOOOO GET THE FAGGOT MOD OUTTA HERE

>seriously we went through this shit 8 months ago

Are you guys ready to TURBOCHARGE Trump??

Too comfy

The right to free speech is being censored. No longer can we post images of cute wolf ladies in MAGA hats.
Tonight it may be just one mod sniping the awoovemnet, but tomorrow it will be paid UN drones shutting down all of our free speech.

Fight for your rights. Fight for your free speech, fight for your right to fire arms, and fight to take back your country from the corrupt.
Get registered to vote. Get your friends and family to register. Get out and vote this November.

Look nigger I'm using a very broad historic brush to call Germans fags, I'm not here to tell people about the intricacies of Germanic migration and protestantism.

It's pottery nigger not an academic paper

only a friendly warning before you get smacked with the banhammer

it could be argued that awoo posting is disruptive to freedom of speech

Talk about Slavic rape babies how many white women are popping out half nigger mongs in america again?

>white women have the lowest miscegenation rates of all ethnicities except gas-huffing Native American alcoholic trolls and certain strata of East Asians

>They're a lost cause for the BBC goy, just follow Jeb's example and breed with based >white latina

I do agree that white men need to get /alpha/ and stop taking shit, but come on bruh

what did she mean by this?

>half the thread is a dumbass insisting the "racial purity" of America is doomed with people responding to him and the other half is retards arguing about spamming anime
And that's when it's time to go to bed.

>It's pottery nigger not an academic paper

See, this is exactly why the prequels were shit George.

Women lie about who they fuck.
Just leave your house and see how many half niggers you can spot.

Even fox news is now admitting that Clinton has held a press conference aboard her plane

You know mixing with low iq retards will lead to a low iq nation right?
It's called dysgenics

Does anyone really feel like the race is pretty much over already? I mean I don't even think about Hillary, nobody is talking about her. Trump came in with punch after punch the last few weeks and it just feel like he's got the ball and he isn't gonna let it go. I know we still have the debates but I just feel like it's ceremonial at this point, only a catastrophic fuckup of almost unimaginable proportions could tank a debate for him.

lads, Petry is coming to nürnberg :3

I have never found it disruptive. You can see if on the thumbnail and if the post is short it's not in the way to scroll past if you have no interest.

How can you say that someone else's right to free speech is disruptive to your free speech? That sounds incredibly selfish to me.
It's not breaking rules, it's not shitposting, and it shows support.

We saved their asses in WWII and then gave them shitloads of money along with our Pacific fleets protecting them from China.

i feel that way too

it means we are getting complacent

we need to keep fighting, even if things are looking good- they are still likely to cheat

everyone has to do their part to preserve our democracy

we finally get a rally today boys. Anyone here excited?

Low energy OP image.

What time? I'm gonna be busy midday.

You know what else happened in world war 2?

Yes.

Wasn't there a poll not long ago where it said 25% of Germans would be okay with opening fire at the borders?

That's probably better than Americans would get

Of course white women lie about who they fuck, they're the most spoiled, self-centered demographic outside of SK grills.

The fact remains though that less than 10% of them have had children with anyone other than a wyatt man over the last two generations.

Them being daddy-complex whores in their college years is an entirely different issue.

it makes people argue and distracts from the discussion about Trump

i don't mind awoo posters at all- but some people get so ass blasted that they won't shut up about it and it distracts from the conversation

i know that most awoo posters are just doing it in good fun- but let's not pretend that it wasn't originally intended to divide us and cause argument

it's a CTR meme and always has been

look, we have had this discussion over 9000 times already