Yellow president is right

I mean. He kills worthless drug cartels mercilessy on the public street. What's the deal? They are scum and deserve to die. Who gives a shit about what weak boy globalist Obongo thinks of it?

Philippine is sovereign nation and the president is democratically elected. So who cares? Drug cartels deserve to die so normal people can live in peace. Every country should do it instead of protect them and watse money for paying food and bills for prisoners.

>what is innocent until proven guilty.
In third world shitholes yeah sure, but in America? Just legalizing the basic shit will stop the niggers and spics from making profits.

Legalizing what?

I agree with this. Criminals in shitholes operate with a ruthlessness and lawlessness that can only be subdued with an equally violent force.

All drugs. It's the best way of reducing use and abuse.

Heroin more pure than today was legally sold over the pharmacist counter for cents in USA before war on drugs. And they didn't have an abuse problem. Why? Because no black market.

>same rules apply to Philippines and America
When will you fucking people learn?

Singapore became great by doing similar thing.

Because when your police and courts are 99% corrupt, you don't get to do it democratically.

Drugs shouldn't be legal. They harm people.

They'd legalize it but then the Government's couldn't confiscate it and sell it themselves.

so does not wearing a seatbelt but I xtill wear one

in america today I believe it would kill all the addicts and leave the non degenerates to build a better society.

So what happened with Obama and Duerte? I see both sides claiming the other got btfo, but not what the actual story was.

chimp king says no kill druggielords, spic king says no u

So do guns.

Duterte shit on a bunch of world leaders. Obama chose to skip over meeting him, he then pulled a Trump and said he didn't mean it when he called him a "son of a bitch".

The end.

Thats some fantastic reading comprehension. That's literally what I just said.
Drugs are very easy to find in america, all the war on drugs is doing is promoting criminals.

As someone who is part jungle asian, don't lump us in with the yellows, we are brown.

No it wouldn't. The addicts would rob and murder like they usually do to get their fix. Legalizing heroin won't change it's effects.

Are you trying to make a point? Taking money out of niggers hands is good enough reason.

the price would be greatly reduced due to the lack of illegality which means the niggers would buy a bunch of it and OD. what we need to do is make drug overdose illegal to treat.

found the 14 yo

everyone can do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies

Every nation should kill drug dealers and addicts alike. No courts or anything.

A lot of policies work well in tandem, but start to crack when other systems aren't there to support it

drug war + low value placed on life = good
drug war + high value placed on life = bad

welfare state + tight borders = good
welfare state + open borders = bad

legal prostitution + universal healthcare = good
legal prostitution + no universal healthcare = bad

Did Obama even respond?
Has he got a reply?

>this man is showing the world how to win the war on drugs and that is to take the offensive...bravo Rodrigo.

>Philippine is sovereign nation and the president is democratically elected. So who cares?

Indeed I think the Philippines can do what they want in their own country.

However we are also free to snub who ever want. Deal with it

Of course you don't mean it when you say "son of a bitch".

Same thing when you say "God damn it", you're not really asking God to damn it.

Duterte is the greatest politician alive

Pinoys are so lucky, their country will soon become great

>Sup Forums
>pretends to be nationalist
>muh America first
>some gook calls their president a son of a whore
>side with the gook

Nationalism doesn't mean you mindlessly agree with every little thing your country does.

It says a lot that it has to be a German to completely misrepresent nationalism.

You sound like one of those BLM coons

maybe an American nationalist does not feel represented by a communist muslim niggerfaggot

And Muslims can do whatever they want with the female body. Right Germany?

Obama is not an American leader, he's an occupier and views himself as such.

You are right, nationalism means siding with the guy who personally insults the representative of your country.
>non country trying to talk about nationalism

Yes

I used to have a phillipino friend and he was the most redpilled and racist person i've ever met.
I hope he already killed hundreds of those scumbags.

Fuck off mohammed.

I'm a Bulgarian nationalist and if Duterte bitchslaps our faggot president I will feel nothing but joy

>not understanding that my body isn't the same as someone else's body
just kill yourself already

>Philippine is sovereign nation and the president is democratically elected. So who cares? Drug cartels deserve to die so normal people can live in peace. Every country should do it instead of protect them and watse money for paying food and bills for prisoners.

I agree

Faggots in pictures HQ is not far from where I live.

The place is massive, always flash cars and bikes out the front.

They get rich from peddling meth and completely rub it in everyones face and hide behind a "We just a motorcycle club BS"

If the government of this country had any balls they would go in and kill them all and confiscate their belongings and sell the proceeds to help drug addicts get clean.

What the fuck did this guy even say?

He's gotten the Trump treatment where you can't even find his actual statements, just constructed media outrage over them, which probably means he said something really reasonable and true and media shills need to simultaneously tell the public it was outrageous but also not let them see it so they don't know how inrageous it is.

It's not just cartels profiting from it, but also how the society is because of drugs

Plenty of these druggies turn into murderers and rapists when they shoot heroine