Atsa fuckin' potato

My dignity.

A dead Lois?

a Seed

That's a door!?

a chuck which eventually will blossom into a beautiful, elegant sneed

Keit-Ai.

I wager some variety of walking clock

That's Kirk Van Houten, the father of Milhouse Van Houten in the hit animated television series The Simpsons

Yes, but who is he as a person? What makes him tick? Aside from Sneed

It's kind of vague, but I feel as though I've almost solved it, perhaps I could... borrow a feel?

>Sneed Van Housen

TIME'S UP!
IT WAS A FUCKING PAGE 10 SAVE RAVE YOU SIMPLETONS

>Dave's Save and Rave
>Formally Chuck's

Why would Dave, does his new enterprise offer different goods and services than Chuck's?

Incest

A fancy German car?

checked

Chucked.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Why would you make your wife go to a party before throwing her out of an airplane

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

LORD PALMERSTON

It unironically loois like a bean which is a type of seed.

A cutely annoyed whale with a bulbouse nose.

A crappy Guatemalan car.

Old gods

Dignity.

An unnamable eldritch abomination.