Friendship OVER, America

Friendship ended with America, how Japan is my best friend!

>rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/145376-bilateral-meeting-ph-duterte-japan-abe-asean

I approve this friendship pinoy bros

and nothing of value was lost today

Japan is overdue for another nuke

Should have called Obongo what he is, a dirty ape.

Befriending Cum in Mums. Poor choice Flipper.

He was planning to, then as usual obama pussed out

>They do not like out nigger president reeee nuke em!
>Oh look Mexico is sending us thousands of illegals each year slowly taking over our country

Wellp some mexicans are pretty b-based

Americuck everyone

US just keeps losing allies near china

:c No one wants to be friends with us.

People south of us hate us even though we are housing 400.000 of them (Bosnians, Serbs, Croats)

And Austria now looks down on us because we have so many Balkanians :c

Stay in your yugo-suburb slavoj. You matter nowhere.

Must be 6D chest just like when Trump wears a jewish scarf but is totally not a jewish plant

HUUR DUUUUR NUKE HUUUR DUUUUR

Go suck a nigger dick, , americuck, since you guys love niggers so much. THE GOOD AMERICAN IS THE DEAD AMERICAN, I TOTALLY SUPPORT THE MURDER OF AMERICANS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

America and Japan are now both my best friends.

But Slovenia looks comfy as fuck and is uncucked by rapefugees.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Lol you know nothing about us.

Out of former yugo countries ours is the richest and best looking. Other yugo countries kept leeching off us and even stole from us when we left. At the same time we lost our market because we used to sell all our goods to yugoslavian nations.

Serbs stole billions from us at independence and we still came up on top. We are also a strategical point in europe and you need us.

NICE COPY AND PAST THERE, YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVER SUBHUMAN FILTHY SHART IN THE MART ASPIE FATASS AMERIKEK BOY

In a way it is uncucked in another way it is losing itself. During balkan wars our communists took in 100.000 Bosnian refugees most of which never left.

Now we have their thuggish culture and rude youth in the capital city. Still one of the most peaceful european countries and our capital city is very safe.

Nice caps lock. Literally nobody sees you as white. Everyone here despises your disease-riddled, corrupt, humid, and violent "country". You mixed race shitskin, you should be gassed.

obligatory

i love shinzo. i want to move to japan just so i can live under his rule. he is much better than our faggot nigger president

Can someone post the original Indian version?

To be fair most brazillians are mixed with niggers but i heard that pure niggers are looked down in Brazil.

In a way Brazil is less cucked because it never had a 90% white majority then lose it and vote for nigger twice in a row

COME AND TRY IT, I DARE YOU. I'D LOVE TO KILL SOME SUBHUMAN AMERIcucks, american children and women. LIKE I SAID, THE GOOD AMERICAN IS THE DEAD AMERICA, YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT IS A FILTHY NIGGER FAGGOT, YOU'RE A NIGGER LOVING COCK SUCKER ASPIE WHITE BOY JUST LIKE ALL YOUR AMERIcuck COMRADES, COME AND GET IT, SHART IN THE MART SUBHUMAN NIGGER LOVING ASPIE FILTHY BASEMENT DWELLER AMERICAN BOY! I DARE YOU!

It was egyptian i think. I have friends from Egypt and they look exactly the same as the guys in original picture.

Anime exports when?

>blah blah blah notice me pls tldr

The monkey's input is worth more than yours

Americans are a joke, they love niggers, they keep exporting their nigger shit to all over the world, niggerball, niggermusic, niggerdance, nigger in movies etc.

I really wish he would have called him out real good.
>how can you take about humanitarian stuff when you drone strike hospitals? You should forfeit your noble peace prize monkey
Something like that

Nice.

Philipinos are literally subhuman.

They crave sex more then niggers. They are wild, horny monkeys.

/thread

Now post the one where they're friends again

>China violates philippines border
>WAAAAAAAH, AMERICA HELP!!!!

This is why you don't let children play at world politics.

Obama losing friends fast! Putin is next on our list to be friends with within the next few days

this i've fucked so many mothers

Getting increasingly lonely in the world bros.

Duterte seems based T.B.H

I lived with a brazilian exchange student and my opinion of Brazilians will never be the same. You are complete niggers. Cant speak english, have a thick and retarded accent, smoke weed all day and piss and shit with the door open, leave the milk out, watch spanish shit 24/7 on your laptop, burp and fart while eating and while Im at the table, do retarded shit with the thermostat... Really just kill yourselves

Japan and Philippines will build a combined Navy to push back Chinese incursion into South China Sea.

Screencap this.

Yeah, Obama sent UK back to the queue again, right? We must fight the menace that is America.

Sweden can you stop cucking for even 5 seconds?

please don't associate me with this retard

>Cant speak english

SAYS THE TWO-DIGIT IQ. GREASY SLOB HUEHUEHUE.

Americucks are dumb, the whole world knows this. IT'S A FACT. Do you think "american" is the only language avaiable? Go suck a nigger dick, subhuman filthy.

Where is Cum in Mums from? Did the jap mom incest thread started it?

wtf! i love philippines now!

Nigger just admit you asian trump wannabe is shit, he is making a fool out of himself and his country. China is gonna rape his ass, we both know it.

¨He needs america, bad time to be insulting King nigger.

Praise adobo

Straya with dubs said it. KEK willed it. Your mom give you a handy this morning?

> lives in a literal shithole
> talks shit about Americans on an American politics forum

Do you realise how pathetic Brazil is ?

Son, the American gentleman is right.

Please, kill yourself, and stop shaming our family

You are literally more shameful than Mozambique

Gib back shekels!

Just kidding. Tell me, why do Bosnians speak serbo-croatian when they are completely different? At least you and croats look somewhat alike and behave yourselves but Bosnians look like turks and behave like it.

>He needs america, bad time to be insulting King nigger.

Obama has a few months left. Trump will mend the relationship and tell Duterte to do what ever he wants.

Unfortunately I already fapped 3 times to MILF hentai today. So I don't think I have the power to ask her today.

You realize that compared to most north european countries USA is a shithole, right?

A few months is plenty of time for chinks to fuck him up though.

>still whining about neighboring, more relevant countries in a thread that has nothing to do with you

You are completely useless

Board died

it's the god awful fucking media everywhere

>t. pinoy expat in Japan

Bite hand that feeds you, right while China is hunting for your head.
Right, what could possibly go wrong?

I don't like Obama myself, but this can really get us all killed. And I am not referring to China

Son of a whore.

Nipponbro, dropping Article no. 9, when?

The Americans are just waiting for their new President to deal with our own psycho despot

>Duterte starts blasting off at Hillary
Gets regime changed

>Duterte starts blasting off at Trump
Economic sanctions
All tourist and working visas get clamped down
All our illegals will be sent back in droves
The US 5th Navy stationed in Japan will be parading across Manila Bay
Gets regime changed

You have to realize that Leni has already paid a visit to Obama, Abe and Jokowi...they know something is up

We totally deserve it for not hanging onto our colonies for the long haul, complete with genocidal cleansing of savages.

the only real mistake you made was supporting Aquino over Marcos

Duterte is a diplomatic liability. It seems every time he opens his mouth he succeeds in antagonizing more people.

haha what a degenerate pic.

This guy is hilarious.

Is there anyone your chimp president hasn't pissed off?

Haha it was funny when Obama got called a son of a bitch by that Philippines's prez.

me

He antagonizes our longtime allies in favor of appeasement for China and being close to Russia

This image is one of the few things about the world that put a smile on my face.

Thank you.

He only antagonized shitty obama. King nigger will be out of office soon anyways

>obongo's face when

>being an Obama shill

Fuck up out of here Achmed

Screencapped

any filipino femboys wanna come over to Canada? i got room for a q2 in my condo

no moar Trike Patrol?

Fire your Monkey King and then we'll talk.

tasteless

no moar Trike Patrol???

Reporting in

>this cartoon
hahahaha such naivete, they really thought shitskins could be taught to become just like us

They say people used to be more racist, but they clearly weren't racist enough to realise how vain this endeavour would turn out to be.

I ANSWER TO NOBODY BUT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN POVERTY AND CRIME EVERYDAY

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC YOU AMERICAN NIGGERS

You think Trump gives a shit if Dutdut insulted Obongo? He'll probably pat him on the back when he gets the chance.

You deserve it for stealing yugo swear words and stealing ajvar.

> all these delusion

It;s like you don't even know how foreign policies work.

Do you think dutdut calling obama's a SOB will reflect US' interest over our country. Those backdoor deals will reflect that shit.

It's pretty much what happened during the brexit when barrack obama puts his finger to where it isn't. Even Nigel thanked him for that shit because he claimed it greatly boosted the brexit votes.

They think foreign policies are driven by feelings and emotions

>that dindu in the back

top kek

Nigel Farage never called Obama a son of a whore

No one insults a US President and gets away with it, especially a third world shithole like us

The diplomacy dial will never move but you're naive to actually believe that they won't do anything to remove a psycho like Duterte from office

Here's a random scenario from abroad.
American talks to his Filipino friend: Hey Felicia. I'm sorry to hear about what's going on in your country right now. Hope your family is okay.
Filipina: Why what's wrong?
American: Haven't you read the news? There's been a lot of killings going on. The elected President is running the country with his reign of terror. They say he is a mass murderer and he is committing genocide.
Filipina: Oh, you mean the killings? Those are legitimate police operations. Those were criminals and drug peddlers killed because they resisted arrest. Wow! Genocide? That's like killing 6 million in a holocaust. That's just too much. Don't believe that. My family has never been better. In fact, this is the happiest they've been since the new President took office.
American: Really? Why so?
Filipina: Yeah. Because change has come. Just barely two months and he's done so much. Did you know that we already have 911 emergency response? 600,000 drug addicts and peddlers voluntarily surrendered for rehabilitation. More than 10 mining firms closed down because of illegal operations. They're making the country self-sufficient in producing rice. Stranded OFWs were rescued in Saudi Arabia. The railway transit is being repaired and is much more efficient now. The President goes after the drug lords and corrupt politicians. The government is engaging with peace talks with the rebels. They're hunting down the terrorist group down south. Crime has gone down 49%. It's so much safer to walk the streets now.
American: Wow! For real? I haven't read those in the news.

Cont.

Filipina: Yes. Because media outlets here only report the negative ones. Most media corporations in the Philippines are owned by oligarchs. That's why they try to bring down the President because they are scared of him.
American: Thanks for telling me this. No wonder Filipinos always have good things to say about your new President.
Filipina: That's right. For the first time in my life, I've seen a President that we can really trust. He has the approval of 91% of the Filipinos. Oh, and by the way. Don't believe that it's chaotic in the Philippines. We will be hosting the next Miss Universe and you can go and visit.
American: That would be lovely!
================
The point is. No matter how they destroy Duterte in the international community, there will always be a brave Filipino who will defend him and tell the #Truth

I never stated Nigel called obama an SOB, m8.

I said obama kept on meddling with foreign affairs that it always backfires on him.

I said Nigel thanked him for meddling with UK's affair and praised putin for being so silent towards the old ordeal.

If Dutdut starts killing banning american biz/ people in the philippines, I think they will pave way to a fullscale war. Now they don't have grounds to do so unless they pull the dutdut's a commie narrative out of the cold war's cadaver all over again.

>ameriburgers on Sup Forums hate obongo
>obongo goes to phillipines to bitch about how the president is being too mean to the muslims and druglords that are trying to take over his country
>philipines president tells him to go fuck himself
>ameriburgers on Sup Forums are upset at philipines president

literally why

What Nigel said was more than an insult as to what Duterte said. Kek