Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOCxHu_F5xo
youtube.com/watch?v=i6IUvY2eJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=E_NiQnH93yc
youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/jonerys/ reporting in

why the fuck did Ned only bring 6 other guys (including a frog person) to confront 3 of the most legendary knights in the 7 kingdoms?

I hate this show so much lads

>That Lannister looking Arthur Dayne
At least they got the sword and armors right

I've been thinking
What would have happened if Jamie and Barristan had their places swapped?
Would Jamie die at the battle of the Trident? Would he had been taken prisoner to convince the Lannisters to join the rebels' side?
Would Barristan Selmy carry out Aerys' order or not? Would he kill the King to save the capital or not?

1) Because he probably did not knew they would be there
2) Because Oswell Whent was not so good and Old Bull was old

Why was based Oswell Whent not portrayed in the gay season 6 GoT episode?

Jon...

I hate GURM so much lads

But he was.

>Theo Wull
>Martyn Cassel
>Ethan Glover
>Willam Dustin
>Mark Ryswell
They were all Northern bros he trusted. And they did their duty.

What's with GURM and turtles? is it because he's a slow writer?

Oswell whent away before Ned got to the tower

>Would he kill the King to save the capital or not?

No because "bold" as he may be he's still a spineless moral coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOCxHu_F5xo

I'm having a really hard time imagining Jon as anything besides either King in the North or Night's Watch Brother. He was raised as a Stark, and someone who saw joining the Night's Watch as a good thing. I could see him remaining King in the North if it was his duty as the last male Stark, but otherwise going back to the Wall.

Him suddenly going Targaryen and wearing dragon armor and shit would be as if you were raised all your life to be American and then you suddenly want to be Canadian.

They completely shit up his character and have him shit on the Stark legacy just to be with Dany in this season though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they just continue the trend and completely change his character around just to make him be Aegon Targaryen because D&D see Targshits as something people should aspire to be, apparently.

back to r/freefolk, friend

Would the sistermen if the war never happened be worse than the ironborn?

>sistermen

who

>Would the sistermen if the war never happened be worse than the ironborn?
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Was he? I dont recall him.
Wasn't the long-haired knight besides Dayne Sir Gerold?

I skipped S5 and6, how did he even end up King in the North in the first place?
In the books he already turned down Stannis' offer to be Lord of Winterfell before he died. What changed?

Fucker read the books. Selmy's only regret was not doing what Jaime did and turning Kingslayer since it was seen as dishonourable. Every other time he's consistently moral.

plot demanded it

He died unnamed, but he had bats on his helm and everyone calls him Whent, so I guess.

See They basically gave him Stannis' plot arc of rallying the North for no reason other than the fact that D&D hate Stannis. So he got the pink letter, charged on Ramsay and was elected King in the North by a council after.

fuck you

>Selmy's only regret was not doing what Jaime did and turning Kingslayer since it was seen as dishonourable

Exactly. He's a moral coward. He had years to do the right thing and he didn't.

That guy looked too young to be Gerold.

People of the Three Sisters
>Former Pirate Kings
>Have "Lady of the Waters" and "Lord of the Skies" as Drowned/Storm God counterparts
>During Stark expansion over the North islands (Bear island, Skagos) Starks decide to pose an end to the Pirate Kings attacks on their ports nuisance and attack them en masse
>Pirate kings immediately pledge to the Vale to involve them in the war and avoid their destruction
>Thousand year war between North and Vale ensues
>In the end Vale wins
>As soon as Aegon conquers the Vale they try to declare themselves independent again
>Stark fleet makes them pussy out immediately

The sisters are the three islands between the north and the vale
A 1000 years war was fought over them and the vale won
The natives of the sisters(the sistermen) where slowly becoming the ironborn of the narrow sea

GRRM better leave Jon dead. Would be a great tweest.

>The Swords of the Morning
>Reference to Dawn, but the sword is just an ordinary sword

They made him subservient to Dayne too which was stupid. But he is Hightower, the actor confirmed on his Twitter that's who he was cast as.

Yeah I was afraid that would be the answer. 90% of his arc in the books and early show are him struggling to keep his vows against all temptations.
He struggles when he hears of Neds death and Robb at war
He struggles when he falls in love with Ygritte
He turns down Stannis when he is offered Winterfell
Aemon's speech about Duty vs Love is one of the defining moments for Jon
youtube.com/watch?v=i6IUvY2eJzY

For Jon to just forget all that to go South is such a bullshit change. But I guess the fans want him to be king and fugg dany so that's all that matters

Guys... guys... I have a huge theorem...

What if DARKSTAR is the Night's King?

>Stark fleet
I thought the Stark fleet had been burned by then by Brandon the arsonist or whatever his title was.

Well, he is of the night after all.

D E E P E S T L O R E

youtube.com/watch?v=E_NiQnH93yc

EXACTLY!

This or at least have the resurrection alter something significantly about the character. Have him go full Brandon Ice Eyes or something, but in the show he turns from a somewhat-varied character (he's still not one of the GOATs like Stannis, Tywin, etc) to just a generic good guy that goes to romance the generic good girl (who burns people alive but its okay because she has a 5 minute scene with Tyrion)

Just watch as next season he drops his entire life of wanting to be a Stark just to suddenly become a Targaryen.

OK JUST HEAR ME OUT
youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc

I'm convinced the entire reason D&D cut Stoneheart was so they could get away with having no consequences for resurrecting Jon. They've even washed it away from Beric in recent episodes.

At least he's a zombie in a suit now. The first two were great but the last big guy never suited the role IMO.

Ashara Dayne

>When his father was lost at the Sunset Sea, King Brandon set fire to all of his father's ships in grief. This earned him his nickname.[2] It was the last time the North had any strength at sea.[3]

Fucking hell, are Starks just naturally born dumb and retarded?

The Burner ruled later, and it's not like they can't build another fleet if needed.

stop shilling your video

Starks pre-Ned were basically animals
Everyone mistakes Ned for having 'Northern' honor but really that's just Arryn honor that accidentally ended up the Stark line after Brandon died

Dude, stop.

>the rightful and perfect queen and king to rule westeros

why even bother supporting someone else, /got/?

>rightful
season 8 my friend. just you wait.

>pre-Ned
Pre-Aegon at most.

Brandon was called the 'Wild Wolf' for a reason

No way, Brandon the Burner was a king. It couldn't be after Aegon's conquest

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Imagine if Jon reverted to olden Starks post-resurrection and actually became an even more flawed and varied character, but nah we need a generic good guy for our Star Wars/Mass Effect feel good ending.

based Tully genes taking over and ridding the Stark line of their rabid animalistic retardation

Oh yeah, now that I checked the time they declared independence after Aegon's conquest the Starks hired a Braavosi fleet to go and take them, so they still have no fleet

Cregan sounds like he was a right nutter

ayyyyy

real targareons only

Instead they got some normal retardation

Would Brandon have been even better buddies with Robert? Make the eight and then proceed to fuck a girl from each of the Free Cities? That said, Ned seems to have joined in with Bobby B in the past, its just that he doesn't want to hurt his fishfu now.

Are those books good? Thinking of picking them up while waiting for the next main book.

How about no Targaryens only.

He wasn't animalistic, and one mane doesn't make a whole house.
Another user claimed him to be the most just person he ever knew.
Why do you think it was after Aegon's conquest? It wasn't.

>Thinking of picking them up while waiting for the next main book.
I remember when I did that
In 2013

First one was goat, actually looked menacing and a person with very short fuse
Second one looked like a sleazy lanklet
Last one looked like a boy with huge muscles

Like Hobbit compared to LotR. So cute and wholesome and nice.

Before fishfu he had his oneitis daynefu

Yeah they are very /comfy/

>I checked the time they declared independence after Aegon's conquest the Starks hired a Braavosi fleet to go and take them
Is this a common thing? Are the Starks and North supposed to be the Confederate States?

>Ned seems to have joined in with Bobby B in the past
what gives you that idea?

White Harbour has a fleet, pretty sure Robb commanded more ships be built there too

Bobby B and Ned and their whole conversation about Bessie. Makes me think both Bobby and Ned had her.

they tag teamed mya stone's mother.

Nah, was talking about the Three Sisters that declared independence right after Aegon's conquest and the Starks hired the fleet to beat them down again

Yeah at most Ned slept with Ashara before she killed herself, I doubt he ever went whoring

What the fuck is Jon doing in the family portrait and why does he already have Longclaw?

in the very same conversation Robert says "you were never the boy you were", which has pretty obvious implications.

>Why do you think it was after Aegon's conquest? It wasn't.
The last time the three sisters declared independence was after Aegon's conquest, I forgot the detail that the Stark hired a fleet as they had none, see

That was show only, and Bessie was Robert's anyway not Neds
In the books I think Bobby asks about Ashara instead and Ned shuts him down

Why is Brandon there instead of Ned? Is this from one of Catelyn's fantasies?

>For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm

please, if it were one of her fantasies it would be jaime

YOUR NAME AGAIN

Ned is a fucking pussy who ruined the Stark line with his retarded fish wife

Oh, right, I guess we were talking about different wars.

And who... are you..

fishwives = bestwives

Imagine if we had a good casting for Cat to be the MILF she was supposed to be from the books.

Time travel.

traitorous trout

she didn't deserve sweet, gentle ned

not like his stars in the sky did

Everytime I've shook hands with a woman they've been cold.