youtu.be/t48vvwk5Nzo

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/773122294205980672
twitter.com/AbuHantala/status/773124045785169921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VALLAHI ERDOGAN IS DUNYA LIDERI

hello dönerci

Turks are NOT invading /sg/, do not spread lies!

makes you think

xth for Kurds > Roaches

What a glorious argument

this fuck t*rks

Mein Fuhrer

lmao that looks like shit

I didn't argue anything with an autistic alm*nci, I just told you to leave this thread and start making döner again

True soldier of Ataturk dude! 100% Blue eyed Turkish Europeans, 100% democracy 100% atheist people! All the Western countries love these Turks for being so first world people!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

dumb dönerci. shouldn't you be making döner right now?

lol fuck this meme country

WE WUZ SULTANZ AND SHIET

Damn that took a while.

Based Erdogan removed the blocking of Sup Forums again.

This war is boring.

But I am no dönerci. I actually study m8s.
Do you think I am autistic only because the truth triggered you?

ur boring

I am not a nationalist you fucking autist, I just hate you fucking donercis who contiuously make europeans hate us more by making them cringe with your muh Allah muh döner muh akp stuff you fucking retard. Hopefully afd and afd equivalents in the netherlands will fuck you donercis up

>p-please let me suck your cock europe-sama

>truth
atatürk did the right by repressing islam. all the islamists should be hanged

Kurds should be ethnically cleansed from the middle east once and for all.

We don't have a decent right wing party in the Netherlands. Wilders is controlled Jew opposition.

DUDE DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT?

We are 100% civilized people. We eat with forks and spoons and shit dude. Did you know we are also 100% European Turks that love arts and shit? We ain't no dummies. The proof is all there, we hate islam! See Europe, we hate Islam cause Ataturk was meming 100 years ago so can we please be a part of your cuck union????

t. ataturk tattoo'd, efes drinking bisexual dude from Izmir.

I think you meant t*rks

Le getting financed by American Jews etc

Even though they will win big next elections, I don't any of the parties willing to form a coalition with them. Especially not with the 1 A4 WE GONNA MAKE THE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN, WE GONNA BAN ALL MOSQUES AND THE QURAN meme

I didn't say anything about being european and joining the eu...
I am just saying that you donercis are autists who make everyone cringe...

kek. Go ahead. Butcher Erdogan and all his supporters. After that repress islam for another 60 years. But in the end there will be Erdogan 2.0 that dies exactly the same as now or he might actually touch turkey's secularity and then you are indeed fucked.
You people don't know how to deal with this.

Shoo shoo turkroaches you are not welcome in /sg/ Fucking muslim scum

There's nothing i hate more than these roaches

i hate t*rks i wish they'd all died

go away yellow nigger.

Then tell me what is habbiding.
Anything new? Is ceasefire really happening?

No no I get it dude, Ataturk is the key to all. You need to get his signature tattoo to be part of the cool club.

Let us be real, they were laughing at Erdogan when he said he would make tons of his supporters go on the street if only he asked. Then the coup happened and people literally went infront of tanks just to stop them. I have never seen such fearless people willing to give their lives like that to uphold the government.

If they even TRY to do something fucked up, people will go in to the streets and Turkey WILL turn into Iran 2.0. No more Secularism cancer anymore. They best be STFU and enjoy their life as it stands, it could be so much worse. You atleast get to fuck a trans if you want still. L M A O glorious freedom dude

You need to purge everywhere east of Constantinople, Kurds, roaches etc, only leave the Georgian minorities in the north east. When the European reaction gets going we'll deal with the kebab niggers.

As an Almanci I feel you even more, considering ~70% of us voted for AKP.

It's the first time I'm happy to be born in Germany and not having to live in Turkey while Islamism rises.
The worst thing is the 2023 meme, all my stupid friends think Turkey will turn into a super-mega-hyper Ottoman world power.

t. Kemalist Almanci

>arm as long as the entire body
Hahahaha holy fuck, I always knew Turks are chimpanzees.

2023 is indeed a meme. True. But do you actually think Erdo will risk his shekels and power just for sharia? Do you actually think that?

I wouldn't even call myself a Kemalist, but radical secularism was the best thing that happened to Turkey.

Abrahamitic religions don't fit us Turks, we don't have to form our society according to a camel trader.

Thanks mate
Istanbul needs to be cleansed too

Some news about Ramouse ?

Erdogan will lay the foundations for it, I'm dead sure.

Good day fellow top notch analysts,
anything new besides saa dragging the dead body of the rebellion back to idlib?

The monster Assad got the backery.

>erd*gan
>sharia

SAA is attacking Khan Touman, rebels lost 50 Fighters in the latest attack on the north Hama positions

Well though fucking luck dude, we have been muslims as long as we know. It IS part of our identity now. You don't have to believe in islam, I don't even believe in it but the repression of islam the Kemalists did was fucking retarded as fuck.

Never mind that for 600 years we have lived under Islam and people from all corners are muslim, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP. Secularism is here boys, time to fucking become a English gentleman now hihihihihi.

Respect your own history, respect your own people. Treat them like trash, you push them more to islam and this is the result. Enjoy getting cucked. When Kemalists treated people like garbage it was A OK cause Ataturk and secularism and shit. Now Kemalists in Turkey get treated like shit and can feel how horrible it is.

Not yet though, still a few more decades to go atleast. Enjoy neo-ottoman ideology beeing spread everywhere you 100% civilized people.

t. Lives in and leeches off of the W*st

A question about Alevis in Turkey.

Are they officialy considered branch of Shia Islam or..? Are they politically united, for whom they vote usually? Are they tied to Iran in any way?

If you mean by foundations having a strict and autoritarean government then yes we will see something like that. But f you think of lashes for adultery, no Erdo won't bring that. Maybe his son or grandson, but he himself, no.

>leeches

Hmm made me think.

I guess me studying and working(for the Dutch) off-times paying my taxes is called leeching now.

Sure dude uhuuu. I know you you feel the world isn't fair a Erdogan supporter gets to live in the Netherlands where he can be anything while you get to live in Turkey making sure you do not upset any AKP people else you might get lynched or thrown in the prison.

You only live once and you are born at the perfect time to see the downfall of Ataturks vision of Turkey right infront of your eyes while you can only watch it happen. Boy I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now.

I was away for a few days, did SAA truly retake the whole base or is the map trying to meme me?

Theyve got it.

Nah it's not a meme, it's real.

Thanks, have some more gains

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/773122294205980672

What I don't understand is why you don't respect your Islamic roots in your own containment country.

are they seriously fighting each other?

twitter.com/AbuHantala/status/773124045785169921

>Qassem Suleimani,prominent IRGC commander,checks out Nujaba positions in Aleppo implying imminent massive offensive

thanx!

They are pushing up to m5 again, don't they?
the rebels moral must be at rock bottom

now my work I just converted it

do you follow rebels outlets?
are they talking about a big offensive or something?

I think Khan Tuman is next

>Turkey’s PM: We will not allow artificial state of Rojava
Good to hear. Genocide when?

I looked now on twit, I don't follow rebel sources unless their posts get into my feed. So far only SAA advances:

SAA & its allies continued their advance S #Aleppo & are in very good military situation @ Gates of #Khan_Touman

Syria Battle for Aleppo - Situation Update - SAA retake #AlAmiriyah and progess in 'ramouseh District -

Be honest user. What did you expect?

Not happening sadly. Obama made sure Kurds know their fucking place and stop being stubborn so they retreated from Manbij. No more YPG hunting, unless they use their mountain monkey brains and still try to provoke Turkey.

"My shariah is better than yours!"

so far it seems that e gouta will get some action from the rebel side

Have some T(o)uran, Onur.

Why aren't you following rebel sources? Unless you are a Syrian arab, this isn't even your war. Are you honetly that butthurt to see rebel videos/propoganda in a war you aren totally not related to?

I fucking despise Kurds, yet I follow their twitter as well to see what they are up to. Stop hiding your in safe space Assadboo.

The ironic thing is it's actually artificial borders that split the Kurds up between several states.

Welcome to the middle east. Why do you think all of the borders look like they are drawn with a ruler, because they fucking are drawn with a ruler. LMAO

I'm not any arab and I don't trust rebel sources. I don't takeany sources for granted because in time of war truth is the first casualty. I just simply run a search on twitter and find out what's going on. Stop roaching around!

We all know that they will

>#Turkey sending Leopard 2 tanks to northern #Syria #EuphratesShield

>artificial borders
That was entirely your doing. All muslims were peacefully living under caliphate until you decided to fuck it up.

*cringes*

Can't wait to see ISIS and YPG ATGM videos

Turkish special forces leading rebels

Will this be the first serious combat for the Leo2?

tnx! couldn't find any thing else to add to your post

Ghouta has been bloody for past couple of days I read that casualties are high

lmao k*rds and brits are extra sour today

I know, just found it funny that the Sultan was calling what would be a fairly natural state artificial, when the borders as they currently stand are artificial as fuck.

Fuck the Kurds though. They were happy to get involved when the roaches were genociding the Armenians and Assyrians, now it's come back around and I have 0% sympathy.

Plus they come to our countries and act even worse than roaches, and then play the eternal victim card at the drop of a hat.

rude

>country as irrelevant as moldova
The post

>Muslims
>peaceful

Hahaha

>he's much rather relevant as everyone's cum dump
Alright then

Turks being BTFO'd isn't the only reason, I want to see how they perform since our forces have 2A4s as well

This gypsy again :DDD

retarded mongol perkele