Can you make it through this entire FILM scene without laughing?

Can you make it through this entire FILM scene without laughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9Enk_Xhc7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE
youtube.com/watch?v=y5X3gLwvrRI
youtube.com/watch?v=nFzl0_Qeb84
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, CIA's power stance gets me everytime

Dr Pavel playing with his thumbs gets me

masketta man remembering he should put his hadn on the wheel gets me immediately

>Americans in charge of knowing what a gearstick is.

Fuck no. I can usually make it till it cuts to CIA for the first time.

Why does CIA say " he didnt fly so good" as if the guy isnt in the compartment with him and could just say " im still here"

The power stance gets me
It became even funnier when I realized CIA is the only character in the entire film who gets a dramatic introductory shot like this
What the fuck was Nolan thinking

The ONLY reason why I meme this so much, is because I watch this scene on loop, with intense, fist clenching, attention to detail.

He just had a gun discharged next to his head it's possible he didn't hear it.

>Dr Pavel, I'm FBI

he was talking about the bullet.

nope, Sup Forums ruined this meme flim

mmm i have a use for you

It would be extremly painful

Yuropoors in charge of changing gears with both hands

youtube.com/watch?v=o9Enk_Xhc7Q

i literally started laughing at your post alone so no

Because Nolan's trilogy got ruined by Heath Ledger's death and he tried way too hard to make this as good as TDK and it ended up being terrible and making no sense

What are some other kino scenes what are supposed to be dramatic or engaging but comes out as absolutely hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE

I just always laugh when Galadriel pops up at 4:10 mark. What happens next doesn't help either.

i gotta say fellas i just feasted on taboo and it was good so now all i have on my mind is nootkaposting
i can't even banepost right now
youtube.com/watch?v=y5X3gLwvrRI
when i see tom hardy i just picture him grunting and waddling around in a giant fucking hat

Just hovering over the link is enough
>CIA's fucking face

I can't make it past CIA's power stance
> Slow zoom for added power

Would you kindly stop...FUCKING grunting Tom Hardy?

I sometimes wonder if the opening scene wasn't done with the help of some assistant director who had a far more different and twisted vision than Nolan did.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFzl0_Qeb84

Has anybody ever discovered what gives the power stance its immense power? Is it CIA's confidence? Is it his friends?

what did doctor pablo say to cia?

The loyalty of his guns

Post your favourite edit Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0

I love the way the pilot of the plane doesn't change course even by a few feet which would have totally fucked up the "plan"
Like just hit the fucking stick dude how hard can it be

The power stance focuses an immense amount of power at the base, giving CIA extraordinary power over his emotions and near-immunity to hot-headed tendencies such as losing your temper in a hostile situation. Aiden's calm, cool performance is reflective of this, indicating that Nolan had him do the same chakra-balancing to prepare for the role.

Why is the heart listed twice?

I watched TDKR once five years ago but I have the plane scene memorized thanks to Sup Forums.

the voices are so bad
Banes voice suddenly blasting out crystal clear at 500 decibels after CIA had to shout to be heard kills me

They were both shit movies

Same, I only watched once at the cinema and the only scene I remember is the opening one

Jesus that was terrible! Why the hell does galadriel look like a zombie and why does sauron sound like a fag?

masketta man forgetting to hold the wheel fucking kills me

It was actually the bullet talking about God.

Fucking kek.