Australia is getting a free trade deal with the UK

Are Britain and Australia the only non-degenerate and productive anglo nations left?

reuters.com/article/us-g20-china-australia-britain-idUSKCN11B03P?il=0

Meanwhile Obongo wants to punish Britain for leaving the EU.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/g20-barack-obama-theresa-may-brexit-back-of-the-queue-a7224781.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/the-real-reason-for-the-isnack-20-the-original-vegemites-falling-sales-among-migrants/story-e6freuy9-1225781813838
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/nzl/
express.co.uk/news/uk/684800/EU-referendum-New-Zealand-UK-top-trade-team-help-post-Brexit-talks
thebrandingjournal.com/2016/05/vegemite-isnack-2-0-branding-disaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those cunts better buy our shit.

I don't think that anyone other than us can consume Vegemite, mate

Vegemite is salty as fuck lads, you guys must have a median blood pressure of 140/90

Weve got marmite
Not too far off

I actually prefer Marmite desu.

Can you send us some Aboriginals?

There are parts of Britain that have not seen the beauty and light of enrichment yet and I think these people are the ones who will actually be able to bring the joys of multiculturalism to our glum, browbeaten people.

Marmite is god tier. Guinness marmite is heaven if you can get your hands on a jar.

They would probably be killed by the local Muslims.
Missionary's got to them already and they are either pure christian or half christian "muh dreamtime" hybrids.

>Guinness marmite

You wot m8

Never been to your irrelevant island, but if I get a chance I'll pick some up.

We have a large population of chucks who would be only too happy to buy "aboriginal art" (bits of mangled wood with white birdshit smeared on them).

Which of the multitudes of bountiful resources we hold would benefit your country?

Chester Zoo could do with a few more exhibits.

>Irrelevant

We invented your country, quit huffing petrol dave-o

You must be eating it wrong

You butter both pieces of the bread and lightly spread vegemite on 1 of the pieces of bread so it's not as salty

Add cheese too for best flavour

Cheesymites are god tier.

anyone still have some jars of that cheesymite shit they once did?

Do we have to import Abbos as well?

gott strafe australia

Being irrelevant historically is not the same as being irrelevant in the modern day.

Your country sucks shit.

Colonials>shit tier pussies who werent smart enough to emigrate

Is this made with coon cheese? Please tell me you still have coon cheese, I want it to be in costco so I can buy a 12 pack of coons

We got Coon cheese still, not sure if that is actually coon cheese though

Fuck u nz is productive as fuck. Go smoke some meth with your parents you aussie faggot.

Wait what? UK Marmite is 1000x as strong as Vegemite. Wtf are you on about?

Coon Cheese is a brand name. Yes it still exists I have a 1kg block Coon cheddar in the fridge right now. Cheesymites are made with cheddar cheese.

> t. Baker who has made over 100,000 of them

He's probably talking about NZ marmite, which is far weaker than UK marmite.

He's talking about UK marmite, which is different, and strong as fuck. You can even get guinness marmite.

We'll be next lads. We used to have roaring trade deals with the UK until they joined the EU.

We also have tip top negotiators.

The Aussie has spoken

Thanks Ausland. You've got our nukes for when the chinks invade.

We give no fucks

>roaring trade deals with the UK
Trading what? Sheep and Maori?

prepare for an influx of british prisoners

vegemite is for poofs

Do you reckon she had to fuck him to get the deal?

That's what I was getting at you fuck

yeh i just saw this and i am excited as fuck because now we r gonna get much cheaper imports and cunts in UK are gonna buy our shit for alot cheaper too. economic globalisation is the best!

KEK

fuck you sheep shagger

fuck up cunt.
do i look like a poofta to u i could fucken squash u 12 feet under the ground u little shit.

Is CANZUK happening?

lol fuck off kunt

i think you meant to say

isnack 2.0

Canada can fuck right off.

Obama losing friends

This new free trade deal will make it easier for traders in the City of London to suicide bank against the Australian housing bubble and destroy our economy to enrich themselves. Yay capitalisms

Agreed, until they uncuck themselves.

A federation between Australia, New Zealand, and the UK would be brilliant though. What would we call it?

isnack 2.0 is here

You should have the same currency and army and form your own anglo union, you could add singapore and belice and some other small countries.
Basically a federated british empire.

12 ft under the ground? wouldn't i be in australia? i'm not a criminal mate

Wait a fucking second here. This is fucking glorious.

The Independent's headline is "OBAMA WARNS US-UK TRADE RELATIONS COULD UNRAVEL!!!!!!!!!11111 BREXIT WAS BAD YOU GUYS, WE TOLD YOU!!!!!!11"

>actual video

"I never suggested we would punish the UK"
"that's not going to stop" - referring to joint investments between companies
"we're going to do everything we can to make sure the consequences of that decision don't end up unravelling what is already a very strong and robust economic relationship that can become even stronger in the future."

HE'S LITERALLY BACKPEDALLING ON EVERYTHING HE SAID BUT THE MEDIA CAN'T LET GO OF THEIR ANTI-BREXIT AGENDA.

FUCKING GLORIOUS LADS, WE PUT OBAMA IN THE KEK SHED.

>What would we call it?
"Prosperity and Advancement for Kolonies Internationally"

or short, PAKI.

mfw isnack 2.0 got killed because of shitskins

>VEGEMITE'S makers were forced to embark on their controversial cheese-blend experiment after sales of the iconic Australian product dropped among immigrants, the company claimed yesterday.
dailytelegraph.com.au/the-real-reason-for-the-isnack-20-the-original-vegemites-falling-sales-among-migrants/story-e6freuy9-1225781813838

I doubt Singapore would want to join. It's be brilliant if they did, tough.

Vegemite is (((American))) owned now anyway buy the Aussie offbrands or Dick Smith

I don't think we're big enough to have a free trade agreement with braitain. We need to be bigger or it will be one sided. (Part of me thinks "fuck yeah")

I've never tried a Tim team, can you guys export them asap please? I've heard they are good with tea.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/nzl/

Your mum, mate

express.co.uk/news/uk/684800/EU-referendum-New-Zealand-UK-top-trade-team-help-post-Brexit-talks

>tim team

>The top exports of New Zealand are Concentrated Milk ($7.79B), Sheep and Goat Meat ($2.57B), Butter ($2.22B)

Kek.

>tim team

>Britain
>not degenerate

'

mate I was talking about the butter and bovine, because your mum is a fat cow

>free

Mum's been dead for about 4 years now, I'd reckon she looks rather skinny now.

UKANZ

U KANTS

YOU CUNTS

>>The top exports of New Zealand are Concentrated Milk ($7.79B), Sheep and Goat Meat ($2.57B), Butter ($2.22B)
>Kek.

Warning: top exports may contain Kiwi semen

-

^

>58th largest economy
>10th most traded currency
>4.5 million people in the whole country

That's p. good desu

We want a free trade deal too. But our globalist prefers PM prioritizes the the EU.

@

This was such a fucking embarrassment. iMagine how cringeworthy the marketing meeting between these out of touch fucks was?

If you abolish the queen, we'll recolonise you cunts. Is that clear?

Then based Anglos need to stick together against the likes of the burgers, leafs and kiwis.

Does the free trade agreement make it easier for Australians to enter and live in the UK?

Would I want to?

>non-degenerate

If Turncuck had anything to do with it you can pretty much bet it's the opposite of "non-degenerate".

>may contain
Don't try fool yourself

thebrandingjournal.com/2016/05/vegemite-isnack-2-0-branding-disaster/

>“i” reflecting the idea of personalized consumption
>“snack” to answer the need for some people to consume the product as a snack
>“2.0” reflecting that the new product is the first new version of the classic Vegemite

You can't stop me cunt. I'm coming for your bennies.

Please do

We put you Maoris in our detention centres.

No, probably not.
Worse weather, worse economy, worse crime. Not as pleasant environment in general

they have nukes.

Don't forget the women and the dentistry!

We king hit your teenagers into the hospital.

Not to mention the hideous women.

Federation of the United Kingdom and Uncompromising Colonial New TerritorieS

Or FUK U CUNTS for short

Stop stealing memes, CUNT

>>may contain
>Don't try fool yourself

Well I'm sure you guys didn't fuck every single one of those sheep and goats on every single part of their bodies. That's why I said "may contain" instead of "contain"

It would be nice for Mudslimes buying your goat meat to think those thawed goat vaginas were still virgins.

You deserve a (you) for that effort mate

Obama can't do shit, its his last term. Why the fuck is he even giving an opinion on the matter?

thanks m8 check out my trump comic thread too if you want

> we give no fucks.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Rememer when the the whole state of Victoria got up in arms over a golliwog being featured in a candy store add. Not doing anything racial. Not even doing anything.. Just an old fashioned toy sitting in an old fashioned candy shop doing nothing but being a doll.

Half the state was good about it. I feel like everybody is finally starting to wake up to political correctness bullshit but the fact that legit tens of thousands of people raised the issue in the first place is sad.

>Inb4 Lel Victoria is SJW state XD
Stfu it's the best state in Victoria of course the retards are going to flock there

>mfw an American tries Marmite and spreads it thick like Nutella

>best state in Victoria

Best state in Australia fml

>Well I'm sure you guys didn't fuck every single one of those sheep and goats
At this point all our livestock is half livestock, half New Zealander. Our milk is 1/4 milk, 1/2 water, 1/4 cum. There's absolutely no question that our exports WILL contain semen.