CNN POLL: TRUMP LEADS CLINTON BY 2 POINTS

HILLARY IS KILL

RECOVERY NOW IMPOSSIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html?adkey=bn
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/05/rel13a.-.2016.post-labor.day.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Article:
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html?adkey=bn

Actual poll:
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/05/rel13a.-.2016.post-labor.day.pdf

>polls oversample dems
>trump still manage to beat clinton
how can you fuck up this hard

We've seen this before. Trump goes up in the polls, and his dumbass says stupid shit and falls down 10 points

Oh would you look at that, there's a national town hall this week. It'd be a shame if there was a plant there to throw him off his game with a hard question :^)

Is Trump not acting like a petulant child for a month really all it took to destroy a 10-point Clinton lead? Jesus, Hillary is worse than Dukakis and Mondale combined.

Uuu CTR you're being too obvious.

She's fucked man, for the few brief minutes she's able to stay in front of a camera all she can say is Trump is a Russian plant, boy he sure likes them dictators.

Sounds like she doesn't care, there must literally be a gun to her head to keep up this charade.

Yeah but we've also seen that nothing Trump says ever permanently damages his numbers. He keeps coming back up and Clinton keeps falling back down.

>CNN admits Trump has lead
ITS OVER HILLARY I HAVE THE HIGHGROUND

Latest LA Times is a tie, meaning Clinton is up by 6.

This is TPP, with the other parties factored in he has a stronger lead.

These polls also barely account for Trump's good week with the Mexico trip, immigration speech and Clinton having a hard time.

Trump. Picking up speed and momentum when its needed.

Clinton. Cough cough. Hack cough splutter. Running out of gas.

*cough*

He says things and backpaddels in a instant. Ergo he says nothing.

All show but no substance. Hes a gambel not a president.

One poll that is within the margin of error, yup shes finished

The only people who should be voting for Shitler Rodham Clinton are Bush Republicans, Illegal Aliens, and Mooslims

Sadly none of this will matter when it comes time to vote.

ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL
ELECTRONIC VOTING
>NO PAPER TRAIL

What about 50 year old mothers and shit

A gamble is better then a sure loss with Hillary. With Trump we win or lose, with Hillary it's only a question of if we become The United Caliphate of Mexicostan or get blown up because she picked a fight with Russia and China.

TRIGGERED SHILL ALERT

C O U G H
O
U
G
H

You know shit is bad when the organization that shills for you 24/7 has a poll and its in favor of your opponent.

Embarrassing

Its going to be glorious, do you remember lads few weeks ago after Shillary convention and (((polls bounce))) how leftie scum was bragging here? Where did they all go eh?

>5+ polls have Clinton up 6-7
>more in electoral college
>one poll shows trump up 1
>ITS OVER SHES FINISHED

I actually think it would work in their favor as it would scare Hillary supporters to the voting booths. If someone keeps winning the polls they get arrogant and lazy.

Well, hope you muricans get Trump, that May help with your multi gender rainbow bullshit

Keep it up boys.

Obviously I was kidding in the OP, but the poll is significant.

It's the first poll since the FBI release on Friday, which was a major inflection point.

Her support among independent voters has completely collapsed.

Thats exactly where we differ shill, Im not saying Trump is going to win because one or more stupid poll, Im saying hes going to win because its impossible to lose against half-dead puppet with no relevant ideas for todays USA

He is going to kill your zombie in debates

We should wait for other polls. I guess this poll actually has Independents at 40% of those polled. They're usually 28% or so.

its pretty much the plan mang, get trump, slap hippies and SJW's around something fierce, maybe go blow up germany some more for shits and giggles.
all in all a pretty good time.

Only the electoral college matters. These articles are meant to distract you with false hope.

Is this real life?

Just wait and see how hard ((( they))) try to make out look like trump is imploding. Just like right after the convention

They start to realize, for real this time, she is really going to lose, they start to realize it is simply impossible to peddle half-dead overambitious idiot to the masses (apart from niggers but there is not enough of them to win her elections)

Jesus I cant fucking wait to watch sjw faggot media after Pepe's victory

The debates are pointless. Everyone knows Clinton and Trump. You've either fell for Trump's empty promises and smear campaign against Clinton, or you are voting against an egocentric celebrity billionaire. Almost everyone has made up their mind already.

Praise KEK

I'm doing my part and I can't even vote.

I fear they will appeal to the sanitary bullet as plan B, Kek forbid

>Sup Forums believes the election is rigged and that's why Sup Forums doesn't believe in polls
>Sup Forums believe this poll has any worth even when believing the election is rigged

fek

CTR Deustchland

popular vote means nothing if the electoral has you losing.

Thanks gypsybro

>Among women, those who are unmarried make up the core of her support, 73% of unmarried women back Clinton compared with just 36% of married women.

Fucking roasties REEEEEEEEE

lets assume you're right, here's my question:
how can he still rise up if he continues to say stupid shit? how did it turn from clinton+10 to "an even race"?

That was just a CNN poll, keep your shit together anons.

No, not by a long shot. A LOT of people have fallen for the "trump is unstable" meme, which will be proven false and the debates

Popular vote by a high enough margin can influence the electorate.