RISING UP BACK ON THE STREETS

RISING UP BACK ON THE STREETS

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/
youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure if its the coughing or the emails that pushed her off the cliff.

no this cant be happening
delete this immediately

>dead heat
They are utterly shameless even in the face of defeat.

it was probably

*cough*

both

Dead being the operative word

To be fair, it's within the margin of error either way, either could be ahead with this poll's MoE

>Trump 45%, Clinton 43%
>Trump 2% in front
>dead heat

Dictionary definition of'dead heat':

a situation in which two or more competitors in a race are exactly level.
"competition is always fierce, with a dead heat in one of the early races"

DID MY TIME
TOOK MY CHANCES

DID MY TIME, TOOK MY CHANCES

beat me to it, motherfucker

WENT THE DISTANCE NOW I'M BACK ON MY FEET
JUST A PREZ AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE

ITS HAPPENING

TRUMP WILL ACTUALLY WIN

THE MADMAN

Hillarys betting odds for resigning were 26:1 earlier today

After the coughing fits they're now down to 21:1

Praise Kek

But shes winning in electroal polls

>dead heat
Shameless Gaslighting

movin' on up
>mooovin' on up
To the eeeast side
We finally got a piece of the pie

Fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill
Took a whole lot a tryin'...
Just to get up that hill

Now we're up in the big league (trademarked by Trump)
Gettin' our turn at bat
As long as we live,
Its trump and us, baby...
And there aint nuttin wrong wit that

Trump. Picking up speed when its needed.

Clinton. Cough cough. Hack cough splutter. Running out of gas.

Thank you for correcting the record... now go drink bleach.

The fire is always rising

Who would've thought that someone could become president by waiting for your opponents to drop out or die.

Margin of error.

>not posting the original

>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC
>MEME
MAGIC

>what is margin of error

Any gap between 0 and ~3% can be ignored as margin of error for the poll

Yeah, but isn't it funny that Clinton had a "2 point lead" the oer day, but it's a "dead heat" when trump is up by 2

it's obviously the kek in her throat

Another big thing is Clinton has been trying to appeal to the SJW crowd with the "TRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER ALT RIGHT NEONAZI" appeasement.

This is an incredibly stupid move on her part for two reasons:

1. SJWs are already fully brainwashed against Trump by the MSM. They were already going to vote for her as they already basically believe everything virtue-signalling pundits say anyways. She gains no new voters by doing this.

2. On the contrary, intelligent people who are currently on the fence are much more likely to see through this act. People tired of SJWs and the regressive left in general is a big reason why Trump has gotten this far in the first place.

By appealing to Tumblr-tards Hillary gains no new voters and just pisses off everyone else. If Hillary continues this OOGA BOOGA FEAR TEH ALT-RIGHT nonsense as her campaign focus she will be basically throwing the election and Trump will win.

I GET KNOCKED DOWN
BUT I GET UP AGAIN

>that gif

noice

Oh come on, its le current year.

If Clinton was winning by 2% it would be:

'Clinton edges ahead' or 'Voters beginning to favour Hillary' and you know it

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

i like how no one cried "RIGGED CLINTON NEWS NETWORK POLL" in this thread

this is the most cancerous board on this site and i seriously just wish they'd delete it. i know it's a containment board but whatever other boards you autists spill on to you should get permabanned for posting anything conservashit related. i'd personally work for free to ban all you literal autists

kek

nice

It's probably that they realised the poll distribution rigging wasn't working as intended, so now they have to galvanise their own side.
Expect another wave of sob stories and Trump is literally Hitler to accompany this.

If a heavily rigged Clinton News Network says they're pretty much head to head, that means hrs got to be at least three to five points ahead in real conditions

She is her own worst enemy.

She said Trump is a fear mongerer and is divisive... while Hillary fear mongers against the alt right... she's a hypocrite.

>liberals endless rant about being on the side of science, tipping their fedoras endlessly in the direction of STEM

>when it comes to the election they actually suggest that 43 is the same number as 45

and before any of you shills say "hurr three percent margin of error"

the magical margin for error could also mean that trump has a five point lead and not a two point lead, but we don't see anyone accounting for that do we?

MEME MAGIC
MAGA MAGIC

Man..
Is polling in the US always so fucking random?

MSNBC poll, Clinton +6 & MoE 1
CNN poll, Trump +1 & MoE 3.5

Those MoEs do not make sense..
Do they just use a random number generator for the polling data or something?

remember if trump wins all muslims, liberals,gays and illegals will leave for canada or germany

YOU'D BETTER VOTE FOR HILLARY GOYIM OR YOU'LL LIVE IN AN ONLY CIS COUNTRY

See

>CNN oversamples Democrats
>make a huge outrage about it
>CNN oversamples Republicans
>no outrage

Never change, Sup Forums never change.

>dead heat
>45%
>43%

I think there are fewer than 140 characters, they could have put margin of error or at least MoE

>>CNN oversamples Republicans

They didn't oversample republicans. Now go drink bleach for lying.

they use a small sample size

CRAWWWLIIING IN MY SKIIIINNNNN

no the liberal media purposefully polls people who are more likely to vote democrat

also people are afraid to publicly support trump, even though 40% + do

so people aren't willing to be honest in polls

this guy made an app who asked people who they were voting for and trump won with 64% of the vote.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/

kek. Vote Trump and Make Canada Shit Again

You cannot be this stupid. If the polls are rigged in Hillary's favor, then Trump being tied just means Trump is actually winning by a wide margin. Only an idiot would think this contradicts the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

[shitation needed]

WTF? I love Trump now!

In what world?

Im not surprised... just look at the vote the other day in Germany... times are changing boys.

Easier to say 'Trump slightly ahead' which is whatt the poll actually indicates - rather than 'Dead Heat among voters' which is misleading. Obvious attempt to gaslight by the Clinton News Network.

>trusting kike polls just because we're ahead

i believe the media says they have a moral obligation to be biased against trump

top kekaroni

No, they oversampled dems again but Crooked is so bad that didnt even work

>basing election predictions on polls
I never got this? Do they ask a set number of registered democrats, registered republicans, and non affiliated voters? And how is thag indicative of the entire voting population? Do they base it on past elections? Could someone please explain the poll memes they always spout? Like
>hurr durr new poll shows drumpf behind by a lot
>t. msnbc
Like is there ANY reliability to these polls?

CNN is desperate for viewers, don't watch them even with this poll they put out. They're still the Clinton News Network.

>everything that clinton is going through only narrowly nudges Trump ahead

What the fuck is wrong with people. How is trump not miles ahead with all the shit surrounding hillary

..To add to that, the betting agency is no longer taking bets on Hillary resigning

That means loads of people are probably betting that she is going to resign

Drumpftards BTFO

>rigging polls is only OK when we do it

they did in this one kinda

Nobody knows what's going on. The media in the USA wont show anything bad she does.

if Trump wins all those states, is it "guaranteed" that he wins the race?

Polls matter now

GOOD TIMES
ANYTIME YOU NEED A FAVOR

he needs florida too. Which, going by the number of Trump sign, he probably will

Thanks

That 4% is nothing compared to the 8+% in other polls. Independents are usually in the high 20s too.

Who knows if there really are fewer Republicans than Democrats, most do try to stay quiet.

god damn independents

That's closer to accurate proportionate than any other poll lol.

Nobody else is even close to the accurate 44% independents figure.

"Rigging" was when they polled 15% more democrats than republicans.

So they polled 68% non-republicans this time. That's better than usual. It's usually between 75% to 85%.

That's a nice Mussolini impression

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>she keeps falling
post yfw it's happening

>post yfw it's happening

bump

>dead heat

If the numbers were reversed, they'd be saying The Donald is getting blown the fuck out.

>1001 adults

what the fucking fuck is the fucking point of these fucking polls

>1001

this is l i t e r a l l y n o t h i ng

I approve of pepe ammo

He's really going to do it, isn't he? I can't wait. All the butthurt, all the controversy, all the crying. I'm going to love every second of a Trump presidency.

n=1000 is a commonly accepted sample size for reasonable accurate statistical analysis of a population the size of the US

Pepe is love.

>tfw I'm with her now

I think it has more to do with her absence in this election