So last night we went down after this thread was posted, what's triggering it this time?

So last night we went down after this thread was posted, what's triggering it this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump this shit.
The rumors arw true it seems

>you will never fuck the womb of artemis

bump

I'm moving back to the US, how fucked am I?

It went down for a few moments again, jsut like 10 mins ago

>guy translate larping into hexcode
>Posts it on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums goes down

OMG IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY

Go fuck yourself, leaf

Probably the post about Thea USA144 satellite and south China Sea that only a few people got to see before the board was taken offline

tfw u never got to buy an atlas shelter. please kek give us more time

>11
You better go buy it quick.

The DHS already took control of the election last week I believe. When was this first posted?

it makes no sense for HRC to travel to the Alps to get into a bunker.

There are better bunkers in the continental US.

this is retarded.

Sup Forums and /vg/ were down too...

It's happening already

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

Site clocks off at 2PM Pacific every night. Clearing cache or some shit

>2PM Pacific

it's 4am here...

go on

Nice rp! How do I join?

it happens maybe once a week lad
not every night

>washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
bump

that thread is from yesterday

Bump.

Also, why do you say its true?

Ooh

Your a shill. That's the part you're payed to play.

why didnt he include and solve the other code, shit got deleted like 3 times ?

79 6f 75 20 61 72 65 20 61 6c 6c 20 66 61 67 67 6f 74 73 2c 20 77 68 79 20 64 6f 20 79 6f 75 20 62 65 6c 69 65 76 65 20 74 68 69 73 20 73 68 69 74 0d 0a 66 75 63 6b 69 6e 67 20 64 72 75 6d 70 66 6b 69 64 73

I just posted on chiru.no's /cirno/ until it was back up.

Conspirationist bump.

Bump

It's undeniable. Russia False Flag Cyber Attack confirmed. Media is now pushing the narrative psychologically conditioning the public to fall for the lie.

Fuck more protracted time. I've been waiting for the final crash since 2009. I'm tired of waiting. I just want it to implode already. This slow collapse has been too much hell. It's like when you slowly have your bones crushed. The pain is that much more extreme than if it were to happen in a millisecond. You'll still be in pain, but it will be better than the slow and excruciating pain of being slowly wounded.

Holy shit whats happening to Sup Forums right now? It went down just a minute ago.

Mods are fucking with Sup Forums to keep conspiracy fetishists interested

i wouldn't mind witnessing the Fall from where i am (not Bulgaria), but i'd rather it happens after my Trumpcoins moon and i can convert them into bitcoins or whatever.

>actually shilling the NSA agent undermining Trumps campaign

I would love to hurt you in so many ways.

>Evan McMullin
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me