How Britain tortured German PoW's

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

>Thousands of Germans passed through the unit that became known as the London Cage, where they were beaten, deprived of sleep and forced to assume stress positions for days at a time.

>He was made to clean stairs and lavatories with a tiny rag, for days at a time, while buckets of water were poured over him. If he dared to rest, he was cudgelled. He was also forced to run in circles in the grounds of the house while carrying heavy logs and barrels.

Nor was he the only one. He said men were repeatedly beaten about the face and had hair ripped from their heads. A fellow inmate begged to be killed because he couldn’t take any more brutality.

>Of the 21 accused, 14 were hanged after a war-crimes trial in Hamburg. Many confessed only after being interrogated by Scotland and his men. In court, they protested that they had been starved, whipped and systematically beaten. Some said they had been menaced with red-hot pokers and ‘threatened with electrical devices’.

>In his memoirs, he disclosed that a number of men were forced to incriminate themselves. A general was sentenced to death in 1946 after signing a confession at the Cage while, in Scotland’s words, ‘acutely depressed after the various examinations’.

Tricked into signing their own death warrants how will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Nenndorf_interrogation_centre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking bastards.

who cares

d-d-does this mean the ANGLO poster was right?

Is this the blood refinery he speaks of?

So what ? Yeah war is terrible, people die, psychopath can justify being awful human beings while command is too busy trying not to plummet the country into death.

Yeah, how do you think bugging a room and all that got invented? We fucking well invented it lol.

Like I care about German POWS, I'm glad they starved, got whipped and beaten, Germans need that treatment again today to teach them some fucking respect and some manners and to remind them of their place, that they are our bitch and always will be.

They seem to have forgotten this lesson.

But it gets worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Nenndorf_interrogation_centre

The Bad Nenndorf interrogation centre was a British Combined Services Detailed Interrogation Centre in the town of Bad Nenndorf, Germany, which operated from June 1945 to July 1947. Allegations of mistreatment of detainees by British troops resulted in a police investigation, a public controversy in both Britain and Germany and the camp's eventual closure.

>(1) insufficient clothing; (2) intimidation by the guards; (3) mental and physical torture during the interrogations; (4) they were kept in solitary confinement for long periods with no exercise; (5) they were confined to punishment cells, not for any offence, but simply because the interrogator was not satisfied with their answers; (6) in the punishment cells, during the bitter winter, they were deprived of certain articles of clothing, had buckets of cold water thrown into the cell and were forced to scrub the cell floor for long periods, and were assaulted and man-handled; (7) medical attention was grossly inadequate; (8) food was insufficient; (9) discharge of prisoners was unnecessarily delayed; (10) personal property of the prisoners were stolen

Why did us Anglos torture and systematically imprison and annihilate the Germans?

Jewish controlled higher ups being told we had to make the Germans confess to crimes they didn't do so that the war could be falsified and used to brainwash future Europeans, especially Germans, forever.

War isn't supposed to be fun, it's why you ensure you fucking win.

Too bad for them that they didn't win...

Why give a shit

You reap what you sow, krauts.

We should have firebombed not just Dresden and Hamburg, but your entire country, and put your entire subhuman race into a pile of ashes.

rip all the brave allied soldiers that died for the liberation of Europe

I am beginning to believe there is alot of credence to this theory.

We will remember them.

Good. Should've wiped Germany off the face of the earth after WW2.

Nice to know we beat the Germans on efficiency for once.

>Austria is somehow spared

Yeah I know. Can't have it all I guess. It's the Prussian cunts that were the main problem.

Anglo scums

Shut up anglo cunt
Why do you always want us dead? You could've avoided both wars if you weren't such selfish bastards

Yes Lord Rothschild, as you wish.

You can't say much.

Because Anglos got cursed on Albion on love to suck jew cock now

>Why do you always want us dead?
Because you're filth, that's why. Oh and webm related.

You destroy what you touch because you're a faggot of a nation.

No, you destroyed Europe by bringing it under the yoke of commie kikes and plutocrat kikes.

Anglos = kikes

wtf man I'm an Ardent Anglo Attacker now.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE GERMANS OMG.

You did this to yourself.

You chose this future for you and for Europe.

You chose to attack Germany over Poland just to give Poland to communist barbarism for another 45 years.

No, you did this when you sided with Islam over Europeans.

And you're doing it again with Merkel, siding with Muslim invaders over Europeans and you really have to question why you're hated so much?

You should have been nuked a long long time ago. We won't make that mistake a third time, so by all means bring on another war with us. I want to watch your scum hole nation burn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

London is btw 59% white.. I mean anglo.

Kek

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

And this was just at one train station.

Soon there will be no more Germans left in your wretched country.

No gives a fuck about London, it will be the first to get bombed in a war

You will be jew cucks for the rest of your lives.

Let's not go there Germany because you will be rekt harder than a German slag on New Years Eve.

>Says the good goys that arm Israel with Dolphin class submarines and pay reparation shekels constantly.

lol? You're the biggest and best goy going, you shame America with your good goy behaviour.

Proxy fag

kek you did this deliberately to yourself for decades, who are you do critisize?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

>get your soldiers bombed by kikes
>still support kikes

mhh really makes me think

>>still support kikes
We don't support kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

Really does make you think doesn't it?

Jews literally started a civil war in your country, lie about the holocaust, mock you, genocide you through stealth, ruin Europe using Germany as the main marionette and you swallow it all like a good goy.

At least we have some fucking redemption, at least we attempt to fix the shit you do and we do. You don't even attempt to fix anything, your warped sense of fixing is foisting the problems onto everyone else and making it their problem.

Because you're a cunt failure. Now get back to work, those niggers aren't going to get their new flat screens by themselves now are they?

All war is a shit. I hate war. It's horrible.
I was in the British Army for 7 years. Royal Engineers (explosive ordinance disposal). Disarming bombs. It got to a point where I didn't care whether I lived or died. A terrible state of mind.
I also placed explosives. Usually there were infantrymen to protect us or special forces, as I carried out my work.

I disarmed bombs and also blew stuff up. Two sides of the same coin. Defence and attack.
Having kids put me right. They need me and I need them.

Kek, I have been an antisemite all my polotical life, and the fire is rising.

three, two, or even one and a half year ago it was impossible to think that this would happen.

I said it on this board uncountable times, it takes long for the pendulum to swing in Germany, but when it swings it swings radically.

More and more people are not scared anymore to be called nazi and what not.

And this is a selffulfilling prophecy, the people who are called nazis for not agreeing with this politic will see becoming real nazis as the only solution.
The left is digging its grave deeper and deeper with every day passing in Germany.
Its basically the same as in the late 20's of the last century.

And on the countryside, Volksgemeinschaft never really was dead, it just had a slumber and is slowly awakening now.

Reminder that Churchill was responsible for the entire war and Hitler literally did nothing wrong besides losing.

SMASH THEM

Based Anglos. Bomber Harris do it again

:^)

With the help of the black magicks being weaved by our Anglo sorcerers we are attempting to resurrect him so he may serve once again.

We will be sending him on another European tour.

>Marshall Arthur "Bomber" Harris. He expressed his objectives for Dresden thus: "What we wanted to do in addition to the horrors of fire was to bring masonry crashing down on the Germans to kill and terrify them"

>In an interview given thirty years after war's end he proudly admitted that he'd 'destroy Dresden all over again' in the same circumstances.

He will be back.

Top kek. I could only spot 2 germans in that crowd. Doesn´t make it better tho.

>no evidence of holocaust
>torture germans so much that they want to die
>force them to admit to something they didn't do in exchange for death/freedom
>now have "evidence" to support the holocaust