yes they are real and are the gold standard of beauty and femininity

listen to the autistian's opinion on this subject for further illumination

youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg

You're completely right tbqh

Quads confirm

>is literally two dimensional

more well reasoned arguments from the autiste

youtu.be/NCbgIgkvhN4

Neither is democracy or the free market.

I can't.

>quads
welp, looks like I'm signing up for virtual reality research

adelaide?

You forgot
>not real

Could put you in a Gulag tho

that's the only downside

what about the NTRing sluts, theres a pandemic of shameless ntr sluts out there my nig

Your mind is playin' tricks on ya.
If you're prebuscent it's fine to enjoy this crap, but you should know better by the time, that women have never been like this anywhere, anytime; except for toddlers, you disgusting filth.

They are real in your mind.

never in nature do we find the perfect circle. it has to be drawn.

2d girl here ; Can confirm we are the ultimate red pill

>Not bitches
>Not whores
Yeah nah fuck that cunt

ahh, gomen gomen

Who is Sup Forums's favorite raibu?

>being delusional
>redpilled

why dont you go all the way and make a fucking tulpa if you've given up on life

Yes, letting shitskins breed your women while you masturbate to drawings is the (((ultimate redpill))).

ur homo

they are more of a bluepill, because they take you away from real life to a world you want. you need to realize they take young men (usually asian) and make their life dedicated to them. that does not sound like a red-pill to me. nice quads btw

Fuck off you autist aussie CUNT! How come when I try to initiate sophisticated discussion by providing arguments contrary to what most Sup Forums users would believe, I am seen as a shitposter and a baiter etc. I'm FUCKING TIRED OF IT! FUCK YOU!!! 2D women are not even real you permavirgin the giant black cock you see when you hallucinate in that desert of yours is more real than these Jap cartoons! Fucking bitch! As well as a cunt! I would not be surprised if 90% of Sup Forums was on the spectrum like holy fuck holy shit what the hell why are you guys so autistic you worship literal CARTOON CHILDREN and you want to kiss their feet like you're Pope Francis or some shit well guess what YOU NEVER WILL SON OF WHORE! Also you choose frogs to represent you because emus embarrassed your ass, I hope they tear into your ass once more and snack on your carcass as punishment for such horrid posts. It is fact that Canadians generally tend to be better posters because the former founder of Sup Forums likes us more than Australians so ha! Bitch nigger we are the fucking best too! How many happening happened in Canada? 0 lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Europe is jealous and raped they look at us and we're way richer and none of our women are getting raped by Anwar or Ahmed or Endrit we are doing fine af meanwhile other countries are suffering in pain either from cuckoldry or just being fucking POOR! Seriously is it any coincidence that the "uncucked" countries are europoor BS? No it isn't because some degree of so-called "cuckoldry" is needed to form strong relations with countries and ensure peace and civility! Canada's army btw never lost to birds, we bombed the White house in fact. Australia has shit internet too even worse than ours somehow. Honestly Australia would just be better off nuked desu senpai nobody needs it it is absolute shit it is for nigger Abos to fling shit and sniff petrol oh yeah our Abos are kind of decent I guess so there's that. I give Australia a big thumbs down.

Pic related is the only redpill
If you wouldn't fuck a THICC mil mi-8 then get out of my sight cuck

I will marry muh waifu

Which is why being a lolbertarian isn't a redpill. See the pattern?

Stay mad, eh
You're, eh, the biggest cancer on this board.
Back to plebbit, eh. It's more popular than fucking facebook in your cold moose forest, eh.