Why does Sup Forums fall so hard for youtube personalities when its an obviously a ploy for them and youtube to make...

Why does Sup Forums fall so hard for youtube personalities when its an obviously a ploy for them and youtube to make money? Most of the time its "how redpilled is this youtuber, or "how based is this youtuber". do any of you even see through the ads and jews anymore?
when did you all become so blind that a youtube ad gets 300+ replies?

Those youtube threads will still get those 300+ replies right goy?

watch them slide.
Expose the ad revenue truth and its buried in sand.
keep posting them youtubers.

if any thread lacked shills it'd be this one.
Expose google and there is no talk.
who owns Sup Forums?
Alt right? Hillary? Trump?
lol try again.
correct the record and trump shills my ass. guess we know who tries to bury the truth.

no talk allowed here.
there are no deposits.
guess how hard they try to bury this because unlike trump and hillary. I to expose youtube ad revenue. I am the true redpill.

youtube is god no talk against the youtube.
KEK is nothing compared to the youtube ad revenue. to speak out against youtube is a sin against god and kek.

look how hard I have to try too keep them from burying the truth. this board is nothing but ADs for you goy.

I will keep bumping till the truth is known or the mods ban me. hope the mods aren't shills.
the truth is out there. this is crazy. shills really want this buried.

I got to screen cap this. Its just too god damn scary. a ocean of comments and this is the only thread left alone.

really makes you think? JK you all shills anyway.

>100 self comments later google still bans you from replying.
god damn this is gonna be a hell of a screen cap
go against google and go against Sup Forums.

Some thing's you can't talk about on Sup Forums
youtube ad revenue is one of them.

I'll talk all day without a reply.
found the one thing shills can't touch.

going for the best combo on Sup Forums at this point.
google says no replies. youtube untouchable.

you still think this board isn't filled with shills.
Attack youtube ad money get ignored.

I'll keep posting till I find someone on here who isn't a shill. Might be a long wait. lucky I can save this thread.

I'll reach 200+ replies all by myself because google says you aren't allowed to comment.

so much for the politics side of things. we all know who holds the real power on Sup Forums

eventually someone will find this. If you are reading this. they are trying to bury the truth. RUN NOW!!

RUN RUN NOW THEY AREN'T GIVING YOU THE TRUTH!!!

I CAN ONLY HOPE THIS MESSAGE GETS OUT
IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!!

THEY ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO BURY ME.
LISTEN WELL THIS IS RUN BY GOOGLE!!
DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK HOW HARD THIS IS BURIED!!