Being white in a black country is the only way to save yourself from Jews jewing

Being white in a black country is the only way to save yourself from Jews jewing.

White country:
>if you spend the first 21 years of your life in education, studying degrees that are good for getting jobs, you are lucky to get a job with long hours for pay that amounts to little with the cost of living
>everything you want to do is illegal
>no hope to be significant in life

Black country:
>you are highly valuable if you have a high school education, and able to get a job where the pay is only a little less than what it would be overseas but everything is far cheaper so it's like you're earning much more
>everything you want to do is still illegal but no one will stop you
>you are automatically affluent because you're white

If you aren't making plans to save money then go to Africa, you are the Jew's ropebunny.

ok m8

>not putting as much distance between you and africa that is humanly possible

Wew lad

Oy vey!
Don't pay attention to those countries that say they aren't corrupt and will treat you very well mein goy, watch some more shock media of riots and starving children!

this is why nigger children are all dumb. all the sperm are damaged because of th stupid shit niggers do to their knobs.

Having bad English doesn't make the stupid shit you say clever, PepsiJap.

Someone needs to read up on South Africa.

I've always wondered what's the story behind this picture. Does anyone have any idea?

That sais south america

It's better to have the worst house on the best street than the best house on the worst street.

It is south america.

No, it's better to have the best house on the worst street if that house is much better than the worst house on the best street.
Which in this case it is.

People troll Nigerian scammers by getting them to do ridiculous shit in return for the promise of a money transfer.

The fuck is going on here?

I'm sorry you married a nigger.
I really am. I guess you got tired of sheep.

Dripping melted plastic onto some guy and forcing him to eat dead flesh.

>everything you want to do is illegal

If you say so, pedo cunt.

You said south affrica

One can see Africa as a great place without sticking dick in it.
I carry very strong white genes and believe in preserving diversity of race and culture, so I'd prefer to stick my dick in white if children was the goal.

>One can see Africa as a great place without sticking dick in it.
I guess you want it stuck in you.

And I meant South Africa.

Have a belated
>Pic unrelated

quality bantz, keep up the good work