The Shield

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2aINQduzqM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the balding one

The guy who gets fucked up by pussy and turns on his friends is always wrong. Great character though. I can't recall any other family annihilators in television history.

Shane for not letting lem finish his sandwich first

hick

>gay nigger julien's actor killed his wife irl

Never forget

aw sweet, my favourite!

Brothers fight sometimes.

>that one guy who said the Shield was better than the Wire

Who was in the wrong here?

Daily reminder that Kavanaugh did nothing wrong.

The Wire is better but The Shield is not without merit, charm, and pathos.

Shane?

didn't he make a deal with antwon

the one who didn't dig coal with raylan

Other than the fact that they're cable shows that revolve around inner city crime I consider the two shows to be apples and oranges. The Wire is more focused on broader social issues while The Shield is a character based drama.

>the fit beaner still isn't fat
Sup Forums was wrong

Strike Team were scumbags and fucked over a lot of people, they deserved to get raped by niggers in jail.

That too, and not to mention that a lot of the character drama on The Wire (McNulty's drinking and philandering, Kima's bad parenting, whatever bullshit Bunk was dealing with that day) is fairly uninteresting.

Watching Vic and Shane convince Trayvon that he had hit Mara was one of the most brutal, horrible things I've seen a character do.

>it's a billings tricks dutch into cuckoldry episode

That's Tavon you fucker.

>it's a Bilings and Dutch get into a little bitchfight episode

let's not forget about the biggest motherfucker in all of tv ever

>The criminals the strike team busted were scumbags and fucked over a lot of people, they deserved to get raped by niggers in jail

pretty fucked up how he gets away with everything, and that of all the relationships Vic had Aceveda was the only one he spared.

>previously on the shield
>better remind you that aceveda sucked dick

the rape was worse

for fucking WEEKS youtube.com/watch?v=r2aINQduzqM&t=1s

the wire is a much smarter (and better) show but the shield is infinitely more rewatchable imo

he got away and it's implied he'll become the next LA mayor

I laughed for so long when he told Mackey it was photoshopped

100% chance it was Sutter's idea

>SUGGAH IT

me on the right

why was there a 60's electric organ in there

whos better at sucking dick, aceveda or Julien?

It was. Though I imagine that Sutter's original pitch was Aceveda getting anally gangbanged by the entire Byz Lat organisation.

at least he fulfilled his dreams with Juice and by playing Otto

Previously on The Shield:

"SUCK IT!"

I like how characters who rape men in tv and movies all look and sound like toothless hillbillies even if they're Mexican gangbangers in LA.

"lessee dat mouf!"

the whole aceveda thing fucked me up please stop talking about it

less talking, more sucking it

Which rape? It's been a while...

when Julien rapes the homophobic cop as revenge for the blanket party

>Mexican gangbangers in LA
you mean toothless spics?

Byzlats > one niners > Toros > Armenian mob

Fucking shane. Shane was so much in the wrong that I just transferred all my hate to the actor himself. I mean based goggins for being able to play that kind of slimy spineless piece of absolutely detestable shit character like shane so well.
RIP in peace Lem.

post your copfu

>"The gang busts a south central drug ring"

what

not him, but he's trying to make a joke about Ronnie looking like Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

>Creator Shawn Ryan gave his own thoughts on what becomes of Vic after the finale: "As long as a sharkman is alive it can find some place to swim with it's finny finny fins, I think this is a bad situation for him, and I don't think he's gonna enjoy. The peeny is very tiny at the moment. Yes?"
what the fuck?

Reminder that Vic killed Jax Teller in the Sons of Anarchy finale and it is canon.

any good?

>gives a ride to Gemma
>runs over Jax
GoT levels of coincidence

i tried watching wire but it was full of african-american gentlemen.

around blacks never relax

at least try and make it to season 2. That is the fucking best one and it follows Polocks and Eastern bloc people for the most part.

>still no hd release

>The guy who gets fucked up by pussy and turns on his friends is always wrong
The only thing Vic had to do is approve, the entire shitstorm could have been avoided if Vic said something like Shane you are like a son to me, but what you did was fucked up and move past it

Vic on the other hand pushes Shane away while being on a high horse, even known he probably would have had to do the same shit to lem, Shane ends up feeling alone and goes to his pussy

I needed subtitles for the wire, it's too much ebonics. Worth it though.
Mara was a malingnant cunt

WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM VIC?

that was the last time they spoke as friends

he deserved it

cheeky bastard

r.i.p. my nigga kern

Vic fucked him over really hard in season 2 I honestly felt a little bad for him

death was so sudden
when he came to the meet antwon set up I was happy he was finally back, expecting him to be guest starring in future episodes
>aint never took the purple off mane
just wanted to see more escapes with him vic and shane
at least billings was entertaining during the last seasons though

I mean the part where he helped the strike team catch some big name gangster in exchange for protection cause he wanted to start dealing again.
After getting the guy Vic just goes 'I lied, if you deal I'll arrest you'

>trusting vic
>ever