What are some red pilled games?

What are some red pilled games?
My pick is pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGK1dr-Ql0w
youtube.com/watch?v=gsvvIut19uA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatre_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The original one sure, all the newer ones no.

Arcanum

Red Orcestra 2:
Everyone on the German side are based NatSoc polacks, and every one of the Russian side are Leftys or Russian screamers.

Redpilled.

If you side with Brotherhood of Steel then Fallout 4

Every single human being in the game is white, whether living or dead

The antagonist is a woman who gets tempted by hell and satan-worshipping and ends up fucking everything up and then getting BTFO anyway

>a fucking WHITE MALE super soldier must defeat a fanatical religious cult of aliens dead set on martyring themselves and the rest of the galaxy to meet space Allah.

Halo is pretty redpilled, basically the space crusades.

pretty much and it great, had a reddit fedora tipper on our team once and everyone screamed "NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEE"

boi I think you're onto something

Project Reality

Double dragon

>Earth is the west
>Covenant are jews
>The flood is an accidental invasion by a parasitic culture (islam)
>chief and the spartan IIs are FUCKING WHITE MALES, which is why the covenant label them as demons

By George you're onto something

Touhou

Spec Ops: The Line

Planescape Torment is absolutely based.

Or if you want a lighter dose of redpills i'd go with Warhammer 40K. Or Fallout 3

Postal 2

Both Hotline Miamis, especially the second one.

>Planescape Torment is absolutely based.
Extremely good, but I found NWN2: MOTB to be even better. Better characters and dialogue that is, nothing really compares to Sigil as far as settings go.

Anybody here going to get the new Touhou Game on the PS 4?

pong

>video games
>redpilled
>what's it like being manchild?

no, I've actually felt a real life woman's touch.

I was about to say no until I realised it does actually have Flandre, so yes. Wish it had more 2hus though.

I dont have a PS4 because it has no games

Splinter cell conviction to an extent. Paints the NSA as a corrupt mess and makes an oblique effort to name the Jew, as its Illuminati stand-in is named after a place in Israel. Shame the game sucked though.

I heard they were going to Yukari and Aya

add

Shit, you're right

>Reimu
>Marisa
>Sakuya
>Sanae
>Youmu
>Remilia Ojou-sama
>Alice
>Yuyuko
>Utsuho
>Aya
>Flan-chan
>Yukari

>No Patchy (surprised about this one most desu)
>No Cirno
>No Ibuki
>No Rumia

I'm sure they will add them in DLC for the good goy to buy though

Plus the soundtrack is metal as fuck and as we all know, metal is the most white modern music

>HR
>not the original

You tried

Surprised they didn't add Koishi. Or that one autist who can't show emotion? Hata?

Pressing buttons and looking at a screen while Schlomo takes your money and Jamal takes your bitches is not redpilled in the slightest. (It's fun though).

>hahaha no fun allowed fucking manchilds
What if I told you that I do other things as well?

I bought a ps4 more or less for Bloodborne. I'd say it's been worth it, played a few decent titles on it. And no, I'm not a rabid fanboy, it's just not that much money to me and I like FROMSoft games, all of them. From Armored Core onward.

Was thinking of buying bloodborne care to tell me a little about it?

THIS IS NOT POLITIC YOUR FUCKING NEWFAG, GTFO.

It's just another Souls game.

Drop the generica high fantasy setting, switch over to a Cthulu / Lovecraftian mythos setting, and you've got the game.

Mechanics are a bit different, I genuinely liked the PVE quite a lot more but the PVP is literally nonexistent and garbage; what tiny amount exists is awful and shallow.

If you're only into Souls for PVP, i'd skip BB. If you enjoy the game as a whole title, and really just dig the ARPG combat model, Bloodborne is a treat.

The setting is good, the bosses eclipse any of the Souls games to date (in my opinion; they're more beastly/monstery than big humans in armor).

Any questions, specific or otherwise? Can't think of much more to generalize about. Much of the game is Souls.

Rising storm 2 soon

more like bluepilled.

the city was Clean and free of corruption

fuck off, Doom 2016s Soundtrack is some dubstep fuckery

The original dooms Soundtrack as a metal remake, thats the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AGK1dr-Ql0w

youtube.com/watch?v=gsvvIut19uA

No ghat will be all

This. And I'm not kidding.

Imperial Agent in SWTOR was pretty red pilled.

Sith sorcerer is redpill also

it is politics if it affects a majority of men through videogames.

like media.

Then why are you here?

Great read

Exactly my thoughts/feelings playing Fallout 4

Crisis in the Kremlin. Give it a try, i beg you.

Wow. Did i write that? I literally had an incredibly similar experience with Fallout 4. I thought I was being passively hateful in my playthrough and just jaded.

So pleasurable to see other people had a similar experience.

Underrated comment

Life.

Skyrim's pretty red-pilled.

Treyarch zombies

Why zombie

Thank you for this gift you have given me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatre_Europe

Because of the story line being linked To modern and ancient history plus myths and legends illuminati and all that
All the heros are white
Play as castro nixen mcnamerra or jfk

Knights of the Old Republic 2
Fallout New Vegas: House
MGS 2
GTA V

But honestly the true red pill is to realise that video games are a waste of time and give them up after high school.

good games are art, how is that for manchildren?

How is the newest one? Haven't played it. Is it as redpilled?

This is a game that's trying to make BLM look sympathetic. How is it red pilled?