Question about White Brazilians

I just had a conversation with an Italian descended Brazilian who lives in the southern part of the country. Contrary to what I expected, he was a complete blue pilled faggot on race despite acknowledging Rio and the north were dark and coincidently also shit.

AreWhite Brazilians generally just as much cucks as Whites are elsewhere? I would have hoped being in a multi-racial society would make them red pilled.

>filename...

Fuckkkkk

love those mediterranean beauties

link? And they better not be traps.

They're not traps but the vid goes noewhere. Not even naked. But the one with the big ear rings is in another "full service" vid under the name "samylatina b/g threesome" just google that.

No Brazilians bros awake to answer this?

southerner br here. Most of us see, clearly, the difference between races. You just happend to have met a big city hippy, probbly.

hey Brazilians don't come here we don't like you

never understood why people like going to Australia of all places... but hey, thanks for recieving our excess of people =)

My brazilian mom's side of the family is all blue eyed and black haired.

Brazilian whites are experiencing the cultural degeneracy of the west, but not so much as the Us & Europe. I haven't been there in a while so I may be wrong.

Racist attitudes still exist among whites there and are still pretty much accepted. Brazil is not some shitskin country full 100% mulattos. The browns stay in the favelas while the nice neighborhoods and malls are 100% euro white.

Thanks for the responses. The guy I was talking to was going on about how black areas are bad because a bunch of economic incentives were given to immigrants to settle the South while the North was neglected. That, and the "legacy of slavery" thing we hear in the U.S.
He actuly said "Brazil was the last country in the world to outlaw slavery." Even with my American burger education I know that's wrong.

>White

>Brazilians

le ayyy lmao kekerooni xD

>mfw my great great grandpa moved to Brazil
>married a white European girl there
>His son moved back to Italy and then to the U.S

tl;dr I have to admit that I'm part Brazilian even though my grandpa's wife wasn't a native.

have you considered lying about your ethnicity

I do with random strangers, but all of my close friends know about it and make fun of me for it.

Not many truly white brazilians, as even people that look white here a lot of times have some african or indigenous blood too.

Its pretty clear to everyone that the blacker you are the more likely you are to fuck things up though.

In Brazil you have four types of people:

>the leftist atheist cuck who can't stop sucking gay/nigger dick
>the right wing evangelicuck who believes jews are above humans and below angels (some Catholics are falling for this too), they also want the country to be a satellite nation of the US and think America is the pinnacle of humanity
>the leeches: bankers, the media, politicians, the big business (I'm not talking about the butcher or the baker, I'm talking about the billionaire who can easily call the president and get what he wants)
>the others: the victims who live among this shit

Brazilian isn't an ethnicity you fucking dumbass

You forgot the niggers and indians but that's pretty spot on in regards of white brazilians from my experience

I have a group of friends I made who train with me. They know what's up. It's obvious not every hue thinks the same just like our nation. Divide and conquer exists all over the world.

The niggers, the japaneses and the indians fall into this category too.

I'm white but i am mixed

I am literally a pool of european genes

I have German, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian and native blood. It could be worse considering that i live in Brazil, but atleast no nigger blood in me, thanks family.

And yeah, i have a dark blonde hair and brown eyes, i could pass as a Mediterranean

I know this feel

pretty much everyone in the world is blue pilled

>He actuly said "Brazil was the last country in the world to outlaw slavery."

It was one of the last "western "country to outlaw it.

People don't like to be seen as bad persons, especially women so even if they are redpill they hide it.

The areas are bad for 4 reasons: drugs, no guns, the republic that displaced those people and for the shit urbanist policy that destroyed tenements and old houses without paying the owners of the land.