/got/ general

Daenerys edition

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM8QHd6OylM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Have to hack off Cersei's hair, write Melly out for a season and cut Val altogether because nobody would look at Queen Piggy if they were around
>Still gets outshone by a background character slave girl
top keks

why is this show so afraid of colour?

you guys ready for dragon sex in s8?

DANY THE CUTEST

Why is your mother so afraid of showering?

/ourking/ and /ourqueen/

It's not dark and gritty enough

Whoops wrong pic

Baenerys

>It's a Jaime and Cersei have sex episode

>thinking i'll post in this disgusting thread
think again, jonerysfag

Colour is for pixar movies and little kids
Making everything grey shows how MATURE and ADULT this childrens fairy tale is

I want to make her have my children

What if in the end no one dies (no one of majors) and they deliver us an happy ending because they need the characters alive for their (already announced) spin-offs?

Implying the "Jon" in the last chapter of ADWD wasn't just someone pretending to be him getting stabbed while they disguised himself using Mel's glamour, so who else could it be? I honestly think it MAY have been Mel herself disguising herself as Jon. Also what is her end game for Arya?

i want to ____ her ____

slay her dragons

Durrnerys of House Tardaryen

If Dany thought she was infertile who did she want to be her successor

what am i doing with my life

agghh...

_ ____ __ teach ___ how to act

All hail the TRUE Queen of Love and Beauty

i want to marry her forever

GODS I WAS STRONG BACK THEN

Only good Targ is a dead Targ

Promise me, Ned

Based kennelfu
Maybe she could cut a pound of flesh off fatleesi's stomach with those hipbones

No one

>Hey guys let's name Jon Snow king in the North
>But he's a bastard, and the rightful ruler of the North is sitting right next to him
>Yeah but a 10 year old girl yelled at us
>Ok then

If Emilia actually tried to have a cute body
Dany was never supposed to be a VS angel but come the fuck on

Reminder you can watch her can turned out by Gerard Butler in 300.

>Cersei uses wildfire on the people of King's Landing
>Jaime decides to keep following her instead of fucking off to Casterly Rock and taking all the Lannister soldiers with him

Smallcock Umber BTFO by King in the North. Once Gendry finishes his brief war against the Selmys it's time to restore the Baratheons to their rightful throne.

I know

Seriously though, what is up with Margaery's fashion choices?

marry & forever

dat cheeky landing strip

Adorable

Sweet

Humble

Amazing

Ravishing

Astonishing

She's worried about flouride in the water

>It's guessing ya pinhead

You are passing off your pessimistic conjecture as fact.

>but it's pretty obvious

No, it isn't. Jon Snow said in the fucking show that one can identify with two households, but he is going to do a complete °180 just because you said so? Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

>seeing as even before the leaks most people could tell what would happen this season, and it did happen.

And lots of people were wrong, too. Your prediction doesn't even make any sense, and yet you pass it off as fact.

>GoT has been predictable as fuck ever since season 4.

You're doing a pisspoor job of predicting what happens in season 8 so far.

But continue to whine and bash D&D about your own headcanon. Not liking the direction of a show is one thing; making up things that won't happen, and that directly contradict the creators' intentions, then bashing the show for it, makes no sense.

What if Nathalie Emmanuel actually played Dany? Imagine her with a light blonde wig and light-colored contacts. She'd look vaguely different from most people in Westeros, but the Targaryens are a foreign house so that makes sense.

TURNCLOAK

i want to sniff her asshole

You were saying?

I'd be ok with that honestly. But i doubt GRRM would have let it happen.

Infertile

You are right but Salsa is a dumb whore so it's better naming Jon KITN.

you saw it in her conversation with tyrion, when he tries to make her see reason she goes 'REE YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR ME TO DIE', she puts zero thought into her reign over the kingdoms and she has no idea and no intentions for the legacy she will leave after she dies
she doesn't even want to think about it, all she wants is to win the throne because muh birthright and muh fire and blood

This is going to sound like some Sup Forums or /r9k/ shit, but Dany's storyline increasingly feels like it was meant to cater to upper-class white feminists. She's got an army of nongendered brown people, brown servants, and her Slaver's Bay plot might as well be called White Woman's Burden with the way she has to enlighten the dark savages.

Doesn't matter, Sansa is the rightful queen of the north. I can't see why the northern lords just ignored that.

>I killed him, Ned, I drove that spike right through his black armor and into his black heart and he died at my feet...Yet somehow he still won.

What is she doing?

I like how they at least tried to do some unique stuff with the tyrells

Meh she's hot but she can't act either, funny thing is they had Tamzin Merchant from The Tudors (same show Dormer came from) as Dany in the pilot.
She was replaced with Emilia for no reason before the show aired despite Emilia's only acting experience being a shitty SyFy movie.
Probably nepotism or sexual favours

Ageed

Cruel

Abusive

Trout

Embarrassing

Lying

Yobbo

Nasty

Sorry Smalljon, you were great in the books but this sub-mod gives you the showfag storyline in which you were with the Boltons for some reason and a rival of Jon.

it looks like she's wearing garrus vakarian's armor

Top 3 girls

3. Myranda
2. Missandei of Narth
1. Sand Snek

Is that historically accurate?
And how would it affect tax policy?

Could work. Also neatly sidesteps the weird white savior overtones of that character arc since I'm sure the actress is at least 1/4 black.

Melisandre
Ygritte
Missandei

Salsa is the rightful queen of my dick

>No Irri
>No Doreah
>No Ygritte
>No Cersei
Sand Snek had nice tits, but was annoying as fuck
Missandei has a nice ass, but is annoying as fuck

I honestly thought that was where they were going with it, it was really disappointing to see him still serving her in season 7.

>No Ros mention
you dun goofed

>the rightful and perfect queen and king to rule westeros :)

>ywn be some idiot Lannister like Lancel or something who gets married off to Sansa as part of Tywin's scheming
>ywn bang Sophie irl

Why live?

By looks it's
>Melly
>Missandei
>Marge

By character it's
>Melly
>Ygritte
>Cersei

It's like my dick was on fermented crabs

The problem with trying to cast women for this show is that Martin described so many of them as basically supermodels. Dany, Marge, Sansa, and Cersei are supposed to be unbelievably beautiful, it's kind of impossible to live up to that description.

that would look like shit, though I agree that they could use some more color in the show, especially in this season when everyone is wearing black for some reason

>>Cersei uses wildfire on the people of King's Landing
Not this again, Cersei didn't do the same as Aerys just because muh wildfire. Not saying she did a good thing but she didn't kill innocents for the lulz like the Mad King did. There was some collateral damage but the intent was killing people who legitimately wronged her, actual enemies, not people who didn't do shit to her like Aerys did in the past.

>Dany stares lustfully at Jon while Jon stares autistically off into the distance
>Lyanna stares lustfully at Rhaegar while Rhaegar stares autistically off into the distance
Is it pottery?

>i've made a horrible mistake

Whip looked better imhfo

Also, try to guess the temperature by their outfits. Either way, one of them is extremely uncomfortable.

No reason

because dany doesn't really want to rule, she only thinks she'll like it but she's a conqueror, she just wants to be on top of the world

They still could've done way better than what they got. I won't blame them for child actors turning out bad though.

*inhales*

I used two hands during that scene tbqh
I want her to be on top of my face

She killed innocents with wildfire and declared herself queen while insisting that her dead son, who she drove to suicide, betrayed her. She's completely lost it and Jaime should have left her right then and there.

Is Emily just tall or is Jon a complete mannlet?

There's this quote by gurm, toying with the idea o black Targs, but I can't be bohered to find it, it was years after publishing the first book but I don't know if it was before of after s1
desu if they found a good actress and give her Targ hair or eyes I'd be cool with this, Natalie doesn't seem like a good actress but Emilia seems even worse
It would raise questions why Jon isn't white though, so it would require some planning

her best scene is when she sat there dead with no lines

They wrote Melly out for the season because Carice was pregnant

im conservative and i moderately liked Dany before season 7, but i love her after season 7. For me she is the only reason why this season was enjoyable.

Emilia is barely above 5 feet
Make of that what you will

Never got why anyone used two hands, it just feels incredibly awkward.

Nothing says class like a little barbwire on a wedding dress.

>i've made a terrible mistake

emilia is a turbofemlet, she's like 5'1'' or something so she wears high boots or heels all the time on the show

jon is still kinda short for a guy, though

She's so similar to Robert.

Why? What is it about her that makes her likable? I don't hate her, I've just been neutral on her character because she seems like a generic "I'll rule because it's my right, disobey me and I'll set you on fire" with little else to her character. Like a discount Stannis.