Nigel farage is a cunt who...

nigel farage is a cunt who, after chatting shit about leaving europe FINALLY does it then fucks off to suck trump off on stage. So he's fucked the country and isn't even here to go down with the ship,

he's a fucking twat and you're a retard if you liked him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0
youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/g20-barack-obama-theresa-may-brexit-back-of-the-queue-a7224781.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AkdHcAR1QWg
youtube.com/watch?v=GxsnOvTV8vA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did he fuck the country?

1 GBP has been deposited into your account

He campaigned for the UK to leave the EU for ages and it is happening. But it is not is role to implement that exit, it's for the government to figure it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

>boohoo immigrants get out, muh sovruntee, blah blah
UK votes to leave
>umm you figure it out...

biggest scumbag I know.

Heyo brit can you tell me what the general biases are for brit news sources

Trying to parce through the actual economic effect of Brexit, looks good senpai

>government in power holds referendum to make massive decision for future of country
>has no plan of their own for how to deal with it
biggest scumbag i know

yea yea yea let me tell you somefin boud dat huh *faaarts* oi u big poof wilhem of a willy are ya? ya cunt

Stay mad

>UK votes to leave
>He has no power to do anything post-Brexit

Really makes you think...

oi oi shur the fuck up mate *farts* aaaghhhh i sharted fuck! shit! cunt! ahh fuck *farts* oooiihhhh you Cunt AGHh

I think someone is mad.

waddle through deez nuts boy ahha *fart* oii mate im a bit gassy huheh... *forts*

Hmmm it's almost as if the loudmouth who wouldn't shut up about leaving the EU should have an idea for what an EU exit would look like. He hasn't though.

And I'm not saying our government is good or smart. The referendum was a fucking joke and the fact that they're going through with it is a bigger joke. What I'm saying is that nigel farage was a fraud and too many people (including a lot of this board) followed him and claimed him to be the second coming for the UK and he isn't even here to clean up his mess.

wow nice meme you showed me

kek

Well, he's earned enough eurodosh doing essentially sod-all, so why bother? He's just politician after all, and he's rich enough not to give a flying fuck.

You cunts already got 25 years of his life and you demand more? Really?

Stop being mad.
You will never barrage the farage.

I never asked for him and to be honest if he dedicated that much of his life to a cause you'd think he would follow through.

>people angry that man they conspired to keep our of government cannot now run government

Wew lads

You're blaming a policeman for not putting out a fire, it isn't his job.

he started the fire

>UK votes to leave

Bwaaaaaaaah ! Muh superstate ! Muh retirement abroad !

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw

i also love cherry picking interviews. idiot

>you'd think he would follow through

You mean follow though like forcing the elected government to promise a referendum and then winning it?

Jesus christ, you're a fucking pleb.

Farage isnt in parliament, he has no say in what happens now

Shame on you.

the guy didn't even have a plan for how it would look like. he appealed to the little englander and the lads down the local who are probably going to be the most affected by brexit's economical problems

>he didn't have a plan

That wasn't his job was it. It was David Cameron's job to make sure there was a plan in place should we decide to leave the EU.

Or did you think Nigel would be prime minister if we voted Brexit?

[THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ANNEXED BY THE GREAT BRITISH EMPIRE]

Post rare nige to blast OP's butt!

Funny isn't it?

DARE TO DREAM

THAT THE DAWN IS BREAKING

ON AN INDEPENDENT UNITED KINGDOM

Found a pic of OP

The fire rises.

Also I'm unsure of whether your original post is legitimate. It fits exactly with what I read immediately following the referendum results.

Meanwhile liberals have the cheek to continuously insult anyone that dares to voice even a centrist opinion.

The exact same argument parroted on repeat. MUH FARAGE ! MUH NHS 350 MILLION! MUH LITTLE ENGLANDER! RACIST!

Nigel Farage had no say in the reforming of government post brexit.

Why on earth would he formulate a full and extensive plan on how to reevaluate the political, social and economic system, when he had no way to voice it?

Quite frankly, your other posts have revealed the level of your intellect. Not surprising that you only just manage to parrot an argument.

>Still waiting on OPs argument why remaining is a good idea

More than one.

Calm your butthurt.

>hate won
>muh feelings

>into politics to get the uk out of the political (((union )))
>25 years later of politics mission accomplished
>leave politics to be with children and travel around the free world helping other countries leave the (((union )))

stay mad modhammed, you lost we won get over it

Good post user. I'm happy to see not all Anglos are brainwashed by Brexit propaganda.

Move from Dumbfuckistan and come to the Continent, or at least move to Ireland.

Because he's prolly some slavic monkey who's going to get deported back to the 3rd world and he's salty about it.

Yeah like the government said there will be world war 3, dropping living standard,
Recession blah blah blah

Not that it's worth a lot anyway.

Fuck off Russia, no one cares what you think.

Postan in a nige thread
Kek use my digits to bestow more power upon based nige

Still more than 1 Euro.

This is now a based Nige thread

Don't understand this argument from remainers, they wanted Farage to retire, he does so and now they're angry at him? kek

You sound mad there Mohammad.

economic stability? I couldn't give a fuck about the holiday shit

Rapefugee detected

>short term economic stability is more important than democracy, sovereignty and freedom

Yea fuck off mate.

when millenial libcucks don't get there own way they jump off the deep end into irrational thought

>Have fun paying £89 for a fucking Fanta you fucking idiots.

Wh...Wh....What?

fuck off r/unitedkingdom

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the guys who own Obama and Hillary are out to fuck Britain over for daring to leave the EU. I'd say it looks like Farage is well aware that a Trump victory is going to be in your country's best interest.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/g20-barack-obama-theresa-may-brexit-back-of-the-queue-a7224781.html

They went silent. Now everything is strangely neutral

You literally sound like you are under 18. You are not allowed on this site - sorry.

Nigel is a boss would have a drink in the pub while shit talking everyone with him wish more brits were like him

farage and trump are a dangerous combination to your multiculti agenda, you transgender progressive liberal queer

K Mehmet. isn't it prayer time?

Can't wait to get rid of all the immigrants like OP and his family

You've already received a thinly veiled threat from Obama, you git. Consider it a threat that Obama's handlers are going to carry out through Hillary, their next puppet.

>implying Hillary will survive long enough to carry it out
Wew

Just to let you know, if you elect Hilary we're not longer friends.

Keep crying sweetheart

If Hillary is elected then there will be civil war. Not exaggerating either

I don't get it britcuckistan..your country voted to exit, not a Nigel pm. is he the only man with a working brain in your country?? why can't the government formulate an effective method of exiting and keeping its relationships?

>Hey guys why is it taking more than a few weeks to leave the largest political and economic union in the world??

Not to worry - as Nigel said, "I would not vote for Hillary if she paid me."

We can and we are, it's just salty remainers proclaiming the end of the world.

I'm questioning you remainers who are giving Nigel flack for not doing the work the current government is supposed to do.

>has one political goal to improve his country
>achieves goal
>steps down
This should be the plan for literally every politician, it's not mwant to be a career.

Brexit is the right thing to do, the real problem is King Obama is a traitor and won't pick up trade deals with the UK because he's a globalisatioN puppet

UK isn't leaving the US

New thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkdHcAR1QWg

The US is a colony of ours and always will be.

Fuck off, Muslim cunt.

He's not in government though, do you not understand that? Do you even know who is in government? Do you even know what party it is? Do you know who your local mp is? Or even the leader of the EU?

Fucking retards everywhere

Nigel Farage is a hero

daily mail is right wing, everything else is far left or neutral but they dont stick to a specific bias from week to week

He's right though
everyone sad about the brexit vote should leave and make some other country a leftist shit hole

The country is less fucked now.

You're confused.

Try engaging your brain instead of swallowing whatever shit the establishment press feeds you lest you embarrass yourself further.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxsnOvTV8vA

No there won't.

this video was fucking hilarious

>the country is failing meme

You guys are doing great; why do normies keep saying that brexit caused the kind of pixie dust apocalypse?

Basically, the devaluation of the Pound Sterling following the referendum acts as a monetary stimulus. This isn't terribly important. What matters is the EU-UK relation post-brexit. 50% of British exports are to the EU, the majority of which are services sold by Banks. A lot of money riding on this.

That a perfidious albion for you, anglo.

>little englander
This fucking phrase again. There is nothing little about England. Secondly you keep moaning about how he isn't following through. Well what the fuck is he supposed to do? He isn't in the government he can do fuck all but slag off Theresa if she delays it.

Fuck off, Nige wasn't even part of the official leave campaign and doesn't have a seat in government, he campaigned as UKIP leader to leave the EU and he accomplished his goal, he left because he didn't want to become a career politician.

>cunt
>fucks off
>to suck
>fucked the country
>he's a fucking twat
>you're a retard

Oh shut up nigger.