Lmao Ornella must regret making fun of him so much right now

Lmao Ornella must regret making fun of him so much right now...

nothin can fix that awful face

Yeah, just like the last few times he lost weight

what do you think Jonah's trigger is? I mean he obviously doesn't want to be fat and he has the drive to work out to be healthy, but there's clearly some mental problem causing him to binge on shit food and abandon his workout routine every few years. is he depressed? is there some woman he can't have so he gives up? some horrible relative enabling him to binge eat crap? what the fuck is going on in that fat/skinny head of his Sup Forums ?

He only got roles when he's fat.

Probably something similar to Brando, only sans all the humorous behavior and acting ability.

this

Let's see your face user...

Ornella is a 9/10 on a bad day. The concept of regret is utterly alien to her.

>not rolls

you had one chance...

v_for_vendetta_mask.jpeg.jpeg

BTFO

>"Oh "him", haha I totally forgot about that night. You mean to tell me they are still trying to come up with a comeback to that dumb joke?"

>Welcome to the gun show: Jonah Hill's attempt to flex for a female friend went unnoticed as he hung out with friends in New York City on Friday

I don't know man

I'd fuck Ornella but I wouldn't fuck Jonah Hill. Big difference.

Nope. His whole family is fat.

Fuckin roastie

Honestly, I hope she dies horribly in a terrorist attack

Why? Ornella is /ourgirl/

triggered fatties are worse than tumblr crazies

imagine being so fat just standing for a photo causes you to perspire excessively

He's like some bastard spawn of Chris Farley and Rob Ford.

Here's Beanie Feldstein (pic related). What exactly where the eating habits in this household?

Shes taking a picture

Naw, he can grow a beard and get a trendy haircut and call it a day.

I was going to say Rob Ford and Andre the Giant

Hope the terrorists run a rape train on her before they blow her brains out. She can die disgraced after bathing in cum & her own blood. The only thing that would make it sweeter is if Jonah entered the scene smoking a ridiculously big cigar with a giant grin on his face. Right before the terrorists pull the trigger and execute her; she looks into Jonah's eyes her face in a dull expression exhausted after the trauma she has endured only to have her final thoughts return to the moment where she was in glee over Jonah's humiliation. Jonah looks back at her with cander the look of a man who had just returned from hell but it was Ornella who took his place now. She would know suffering like he had, "It had to be like this" says Jonah. Ornella becomes visibly angered, her face strewed in a lines that displayed her frustration and hatred for the man had at last been revealed. Her ruined complexion could no longer hide the darkness that lurks in the souls of all women. She barks a string of erroneous sentences like a dog yelping in agony. A sudden crack fills the room where dozens of blood strewn bodies lay. At last, it was silent. Under his breath Jonah whispers..."Good bye my love" and disappears into the Paris night.

THICC

Would

t. Jonah

it's not even about his obesity, he just obviously lacks confidence, even when he is thin he seems like an insecure guy

Shes about to watch the french interview

people become fat because they don't exercise, be it lifting weights or stupid long cardio sessions, not because of what they eat

lifters usually try to "bulk" and that usually means eating shit load of food that could even make you puke out of how much food it is, and they grow both in muscle and fat

if you eat without exercising, it all becomes fat, and really fast

For me, alcohol is usually the thing that makes me lazy about lifting weights, i bet it's the same for jonah, some alcohol binges and then you stop exercising for a week or two, and that becomes a month or longer