i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE
twitter.com/BBCiPlayer/status/908295288586153984
youtube.com/watch?v=olC8cXUzZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=_bWyzeTFGPI
whoniverse.net/tardis/types
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how different would the audios be if NuWho never existed?

>NuWho never existed
But it can't be...

Second for Alixion.

How has your day been /who/?

How do you do, fellow anons?

/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
SUNDAY EDITION (cont'd)
=====

Shit Trips 2 is here, so let's engage in some community self-love by reading and appreciating some of this mammoth work every Wednesday and Sunday. We'll be going through the whole thing in order.

TODAY'S STORIES:

>--STOP--
By Cool user

>Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
By Rob McCoy

>The Soul Bug, Part 1
By Catharticspurious

STORIES FOR WEDNESDAY:
>Piss Heather, by Simon Cyberman
>Framing Story Part II: The Shields are Failing, by Gallifrey_Immigrant
>Holiday, by McGanon

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know. The floor is open all day.
If you wrote a story and you want to answer/ask questions in authorial capacity, consider a temporary trip.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

Very weird to imagine this timeline. Would 8 still be the Doctor, or would he eventually regenerate into a BF 9 doctor? Or perhaps no one would care about Who any more by then and they would have gone out of business /who/ knows

It's been okay.

>the way he talks shit about the New Adventures while everybody else in that documentary is enthusiastic
>the way he tells how his novelization of the TV movie led to BBC taking away the rights from Virgin and he's obviously happy about it
And his books are terrible to boot. Fucking Gary Russell.

>not reposting the comments that already discussed them

I have now read a sentence about Adric's armpits and I wish this had not happened.

>Gary Russell's responsible for the end of the VNAs
That's unforgivable.

I don't think they'd be hugely different, except obviously without any nuwho-exclusive content like certain monsters, or the Time War stuff (although something similar might've come to pass anyway as an excuse to shake things up), and there'd be new ranges with new Doctors, I suppose.

Obviously ranges that were adapted to fit the nuwho format a bit more would've ended up just being the typical "classic" style instead. It's weird to think about, really.

Pretty good, pretty comfy, but now Neo's subjecting the stream to Claudia content, so I'm suffering now.

I only added the first video! Lym and daybeen are adding the others!

He certainly has his flaws, yes indeed.

Reminder that we're doing a /who/saic

Anyone interested in joining in need only ask, and they will be assigned a random tile.

I have not heard anything from the anons given tiles 11 and 24 t. Nilso.

I was also wondering what you guys think about giving people a second tile.

I'm gonna be listening to minuet on my first day of uni going in to fix that finance shit I was talking about on stream, is it really that bad? Also Claudia a cute

To be completely fair, he wasn't directly responsible. The BBC asked him to novelize the TV movie and he accepted (even though he knew Virgin technically had the rights to Who books). When the Virgin people went to the BBC to complain, BBC Books understood that there was money to be made in Who prose fiction, and took the rights for themselves.

Some feedback posts from last thread:

It's not that bad! I mildly defend it!

Is Tennant right?
twitter.com/BBCiPlayer/status/908295288586153984

Likely story, Neo.

I listened to it on my first day back too, and no, it's not that bad, don't worry. It is, however, far longer than it needs to be, and you can tell. I'm sure you'll enjoy it well enough, but... the audios do get far better than that.

pleb

Yeah, they get as good as this

I found a book where a bunch of Who authors were asked who they would cast as 9, before NuWho even existed, and their answers were.

ANGHELIDES: Radio actor James Grout
BARNES: George Irving
BLUM and ORMAN: Andrew Braugher
COLE: David McCallum
LANE: Nicola McAuliffe (from the comedy series “Surgical Spirit”).
MILES: Don Warrington
MORRIS: Stephen Fry
PARKIN: Ian Richardson, Francis Urquhart from “House of Cards.” Or
failing that, his son Miles, who plays Braxiatel in the Benny audios.
RAYNER: Eric Idle
RUSSELL: Geoffrey Palmer
TOPPING: David Warner
WALTERS: Brian Cox

>not Jennaral

REEEEEEEEEEE

>Don Warrington
Rassilon as the Doctor? Daring choice.
>Stephen Fry
Dear god no.
>Ian Richardson
YES YES YES
>David Warner
YES yes
>Brian Cox
Yes

Are the rumours true? Is S11 going to be Lovecraftian?

No confirmation either way. Chibnall has hinted though that there will be some Lynchian undertones.

No

That's from 1999, so before Warrington was cast as Rassilon.

That makes sense. I wish we had a story of his Rassilon regenerating, whether into Dalton or a pre-Dalton form. His performance was a highlight of the Divergent arc.

Its not the worst. It just felt like it was a bit too long to me.

Apologise

No. But it will be Sarkeesian

What is wrong with Stephen Fry?

Minuet in Hell is shitkino.

What the fuck is Sarkeesian? Is that some new race they are introducing in season eleven? I don't get the joke.

Is it really? That might be cool seeing as The Satan Pit and the Impossible Planet were pretty well written episodes.

I generally dislike him and his style and think he'd have been the opposite of what Doctor Who needed. Eccleston was a perfect choice.
You're half-right!

That still doesn't answer the question.

What?

What is wrong with Stephen Fry as The Doctor? You never answered the question.

I wasn't starting a conversation about that, I just reacted to the thought of his casting.

If you are still gonna watch this PC bullshit you have no life. S11 it's gonna be Doctor Reddit

>implying it hasn't been Doctor Reddit since Tennant

t. Cletus

So you rudely dodged the question being asked. Thanks for the confession.

Kill yourself, nigger.

But there were also some good times and decent plots. The last season had only weak plots and now on top of that we're having a mediocre female play the Doctor.
As true fans you should boycott this garbage until BBC comes to it's senses, if ever

As a true fan I have been boycotting Doctor Who since its inception.

See

What was wrong with William Hartnell?

I don't even go to Sup Forums, board of nazi morons that deny global warming.
But I don't know why you would enjoy a show where you are being told 7 times in 40 mins how cool is it to be lesbian
No sane person watches anime

Every single piece of Doctor Who media, in addition to anyone attached to it, whether they be in front of the camera or behind it, as well as its fanbase, is absolute rubbish, and I say that as a fan.

We get it, user. You like fishing for (you)s. Now take your retardation elsewhere.

Cool story, bro. No1cars. Also, nice lie.

See

You are stupid and deserve to watch a shit show because you swallow everything BBC shits down your screens,

>mfw it's July again

I want (You)s too, user.

ERASED FROM DOCTOR WHO

youtube.com/watch?v=olC8cXUzZYE

youtube.com/watch?v=_bWyzeTFGPI

Moffat's gonna be outed like Joss Whedon isn't he? If Twitter finds this, he'll be facing a scandal before his last episode.

See Nice madpost.

Why would he face a scandal? They keep giving the death glare to each other in those videos. It's hard to imagine them fucking.

This is England, user. Showbiz is nowhere near as dramatic as in America.

triggered

>two people who clearly look uncomfortable being anywhere near each other
>ZOMG THEY FUCKING, MOFFAT SCANDAL NOW

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Steven Moffat is known to be THE most hung showrunner in Doctor Who, possibly one of the biggest in the BBC. His cock has been described as "like Eleven's sonic", with gargantuan thickness that would RTD and Chris Chibnall. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Skinner's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Steven barely able to force it past the knob, and Skinner moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Steven's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Anyone else got thoughts on today's shit trips? The soul bug hasn't gotten much feedback yet

I heard something about RTD filming a minisode with Eccles, is this actually true and if so how the fuck did they convince him to come back?

they let him have free rein of the crisps in the bbc's canteen, and he was sorted

I think it's a copypasta.

Is it possible for the Twelfth Doctor's final words to include "fuck"? Scripted, pre-watershed, Christmas Day?

How old are you?

Why don't Daleks need to eat or breathe, and other science facts? And no, I should not just relax.

/who/ is sleep, so: if you were a Time Lord, what type of TARDIS would you have? What would it look like? Would there be anything unique about it?

If you want to be specific, check out this for some info about a bunch of different models:
whoniverse.net/tardis/types

...Yes, you should.

The City of the Saved

What is that core at the front of the ship? And why is it unprotected? Wouldn't the crew be fucked if someone attacked that core?

They'll be fine, don't worry about it.

What's that core then?

It's a timeship engine. It goes nyoom when there's stuff.

Something along the lines of 8's I suppose, something that feels like an actual home

Core isn't exposed in the show I don't think and everyone in here should watch Legends of Tomorrow it's kino, like the perfect blend of super hero shows and RTD's Who

Hey, /who/! Say my name!

Francis.

Would /who/ rather be the Time Lord or the companion?

Uh... Rumplestiltskin?

Companion of course so you can experience everything

Ein

Thread's really quiet tonight. I'm gonna try and liven it up again.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN LADS

/who/NGER GAMES. NOW. POST TRIBUTES.

Fitz, a.k.a. Best Companion

On one hand, I'd love to be the Time Lord because, like, you're effectively immortal and you have all that time to explore the universe to your heart's content. But on the other hand? There's a certain charm in being swept away by someone like the Doctor, seeing all these wonders that just seem so much more amazing when you have the mundanity of regular life to compare it to.

Neo's waifu.

The Cast of Kemono Friends

Slitheen King

Jagi

Lym's waifu.

Asian Doctor