American """""education"""""

youtube.com/watch?v=AL3_TsKA_Z0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL9yi1o9aSk
youtu.be/bGYs4KS_djg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sweden mocking any other country ever

You're not asking to get raped lad, you're begging for it.

So, gender studies or human sciences degrees ?

Dear God that was awful.

Is it feminin tho? ;)

kILL M333

cringe comp xD also reported kys

Is she autistic or something? How does a normal person do this for over 7 minutes?

Can't watch the video right now, someone summarize it for me?

Female teacher tries to appeal to younger generation by singing bad karaoke for 7 minutes. The students all have glazed over dead expressions on their faces.

I had a teacher do something similar to this back in high school.
Do teachers think this kind of crap is engaging for students and not completely and totally embarrassing?

>that fucking chad wearing a backwards cap

If i ever see somebody doing that im going to beat the shit out of them REEEEEEE

But to do that you might have to leave the house

Would kill for some time with this entertaining lady! When did you Westerners get so spoiled???

Also, never seen so many decent looking American girls in one place. Hmm??

I was talking to an American high school graduate who didn't even know who fought in ww2 alongside America. The guy didn't even know that Canada fought in ANY wars let alone helped them.

Hell, the guy didn't even know what a goddamn Prime Minister was.

That kid is the cringiest part of the video.

Give them 5 more years and it will be just like sweden. Rainbows and unicorns everywhere with girls fucking minorities and Sup Forumstards making an exodus to /r9k/.

>Yeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=HL9yi1o9aSk

But seriously I want to go on a physical abuse spree where I just find some random autistic libtard and beat the shit out of him/her.

Let's face it, your prime minister isn't really relevant. Most people on Sup Forums only know who he is because he's good for le ebin may mays.

She's doing it for attention. That's why women become high school teachers. They want the attention they never got in school. guess what? It just worked. Good for the dumb bitch

This would have been very effective if her target audience was Japanese businessmen.

That's disgusting because I can totally see that with a bunch of my old high school and middle school teachers.

I think a lot of them might secretly be pedophiles.

Hello rape capital of the world

At least they get enough to be functioning members of society, here at Spicland I've heard there are some public schools where kids can't do basic math and find reading difficult, shit here is so bad public colleges are obliged(legally) to give their public students a bonus in their test scores.

Fuck off back to the potato fields, Jonas.

I know an elementary school principal who is an obvious fag. I wouldn't be surprised if most went into teaching bc they're pedos either

Stop being mean to a teacher that tries his best, she is ok you are being kind of an asshole svenboi.

>backwards
Perhaps it's my excessive contact with gang culture speaking, but I have the impression that if someone who's simply wearing a cap simply died the world would be a much better place

Ahaha butthurt swencuck.

Calm down there lad. I can tell you're aggressive cause you live in Marijampole.

I can tell you that swedistan is a rape capital of the world

Hello yes this is England , fuck off you bloody potato stealing spazmoid

GO BRUSH YOUR TOOTH, FAGGOT

Hello another cuckistan

I don't care about swedelel. You're just some poor potato farmer that should stop shitposting.

>his best

lmao faggot pole can't tell a female from a male because in his nigger country the women look like men

UGLY
G
L
Y

Swedistan is almost like cuckistan. They both enjoy raping.

>non white third worlder calling me cuck
nice one my man :^)

Leaked image of marijampole :^)

Math teachers should be men

You can keep posting shit about sweden, I don't care lel.

I'm not talking about Trudeau, the guy didn't know what the word in general meant

If you kill yourself....you win!

This American math is stupid as fuck.

why are you posting random shit about sweden? Do you have fucking brain damage or something?

And Canadians should be in zoos :^)

Is it allowed to wear a hat in classroom in USA ?

>zMoojecw
>Moo
Coming from the cow

Do you have loli?

>the cow

But enough about your mom! :^)

Moo for me like one of your french girls hans

>that guy in the pink shirt
WHAT A FAGGOT
>nuh, brah, I'm so manly for being feminine

Yes

I had a teacher wait for someone to fall asleep then go out into the hall, put on a Spiderman costume, the scare the duck out of him. That was pretty dope desu senpai .

ayyyy lmao

I will if you're cute :^)

Pedo
Pedo

>not being a pedo

delet this.

goyim knows, shut it down

youtu.be/bGYs4KS_djg

American """""education"""""