>isn't even elected yet

To make this accurate it should be
>food in n out
>water Voss
>role model Kaepernick
>genius Steve Jobs
>leader Hillary Clinton

And the you realize its only California that's a shithole

They have accepted that Trump will be God-Emperor.

This same image had tens of thousands of upvotes on 9gag, in May.

America has already accepted Trump as their President. All that's left is to count the votes.

>water Voss
remember to buy the healthy Voss water, goy

I would say the human race is doomed. The earth will get better after we fuck off and kill each other.

Replace Trump with Hilarry and it's right.

>Is planet Earth doomed?
I don't really know how to say this.

I'm 48 years old with three kids. And a wife.
We have plenty of money, a nice home. My mum is 79.

I don't care about money. It's just a method of having food, shelter, etc.
I've been homeless. Sleeping in a car in winter is horrible, when the temperature is minus six or whatever.

We all must die. It's a condition of our existence

Having a good life is therefore important. Eating nice food, making love, being generous, etc are fundamental.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkuydaR6Pes

I just want the bottle

our role model is jesus, our water is pure like jesus, and out genius is a white man like jesus
fuck off shill
sage

It always has been. in approximately 6 billion years the Sun will enter its red giant phase. It's expanding size will render the Earth uninhabitable before finally annihilating it and everything in our galaxy.

Everything is doomed to die. Even stars. When they all go out so does the universe.

>Food
For fat fucks
>Water
For people in Flint. A city primarily governed by Democrats and Blacks.
>Role Model
For Liberals
>Genius
Nobody describes him that way except himself
>Leader
Yes, yes he is.

>implying Kanye isn't a legitimately great artist

>role model
As if anyone over 18 still cares for her
>genius
As if anyone who's not a nigger cares for him
>role model
As if he was somehow a bad administrator, and a billionaire

>Is planet Earth doomed?
I'm fifty five, nice home out in the rural Yorkshire dales, three children and happily married. My mother is 82.

I've slept on benches whilst going through a rough homeless patch in my life. Then I joined the marines, sorted my life out and came clean off drugs.

I don't care about money. It's just a method of being able to purchase food, afford my standard of living and be able to live debt free etc.

People die eventually, it's part of our biology.

Making sure you lead nice, fulfilling and happy life is therefore important. Eating fresh, healthy food, boinking the missus once in a while and cupping a feel of her saggy, withered breasts, being kind unto others etc are all important aspects.

just the humans

is it safe to drink the Norwegian jew?

>was

>its only California that's a shithole
So it's a shitlhole that pays for lazy republicans gibsmedat?

I like the bottle

>>>genius Steve Jobs

Cali doesn't pay for anyone's anything.

rlly magin me dink

>Major campaigns against shitty food, only the dregs of society will be eating it for anything more than a night out or a quick burst of shit once every couple of weeks.

>The water is fine here so I can't comment on that.

> Again only faggot failure parents and niggers or otherwise worthless human specimens would ever let that fucking piece of white trash and arrogant nigger filth have any major impact in their lives, thus nothing of value will be lost by those who adopt it.

>Trump is fucking change. Whatever happens, he'll stir up the pot, maybe convince people that globalism and mass immigration is a bad fucking idea, or even if he doesn't, it'll be fucking entertaining to watch. Everyone wants to keep things the fucking same, when politicians don't fucking do ANYTHING they fucking promise. Trump MIGHT do things differently, or he might just be a cunt using it to gain more power and wealth. It's out of your hands. Better him than have fucking Killary Clinton and her fucking aidsthroat take the prestigious "First female POTUS" title. Let some fucking bitch who came from nothing or is a literal fucking genius or some shit have that honour, a female Theodore Roosevelt or some shit I dunno, not a lizard in human skin.

>WE WUZ GENIUSES N SHEEIT

Bruv that fucking bluebell wood is two minutes away from me.

Is this a new copypasta

...wut? Who the fuck actually eats Rock'n'Roll McNaldos more than occasionally nowadays? Where does the water look like piss? Who besides 13 year-old white girls look up to Miley Cyrus as a role model? Who the fuck thinks Kanye is a goddamn Genius?

It's as though this image was made by a 13 year-old white girl and put on facebo- Oh wait, it totally fucking was.

What's that yellow piss?

>leaf

You do realize we have a substitute teacher as our PM right? Who got voted in simply because women are retarded and vote with their vaginas?

>ragging on In-N-Out
Fucking east coast plebs, stay jelly

Water with lead in it. Probably Flint, Michigan.