Catherine Zeta-Jones

Thoughts on her body of work?

Her movie with Sean Connery was eye-opening to me.

I would eat out Catherine Zeta-Jones' asshole for lupus.

Is she buried underneath T-Mobile corporate hq now? What happened to her?

I watched Daddy's Army. Good movie.

She's naturally very hairy, mustache, sideburns, arms, everything, but she started removing it all after Darling Buds of May. Still has a bit of a mustache in the Sean Connery flick, and a pretty nice ass.

Here she is with her daughter.

it's too bad we don't have a logan's run style society just for women. after 30 women are totally useless.

I wanna drink her daughters bath water

What other hairy celebs do you like?

>He's not a MILFhunter

i remember fapping to her when i was 8

daughter doesn't do it.
Chatherine Zeta Jones all the way.

SHE DIPS BENEATH LASERS

>face from dad and pre surgery mom

her debut role

>redditors are so afraid of mods/bans that they are now spoilering sfw webms of motion pictures

Nothing sfw about that retard.

the movie is PG 13 for fuck's sake, and no, there is nothing sexually explicit, grotesque, obscene, or otherwise, about that webm. guess you should also spoiler the OP since you can see the top part of her chest, she should be wearing a burka!!!

>those tits

JUST

Aren't they amazing?

>Fully clothed woman
>nsfw

I dunno about you but looking at pictures of women's (even clothed) asses at WORK is not appropriate

Browsing imageboards at work is not appropriate. Browsing anything not work-relevant is inappropriate. Either your boss is watching your traffic and you need to act like you're actually working, or he's not and you can do whatever.

>says here you were browsing the Sup Forums board "tv" for hours every day last week
>but as long as you don't open any lewd images I'm okay with that

workplaces vary senpai, I dunno what to tell you

it's only a work place if people work there

my highschool teacher looked a lot like her but with better hips.

pics?
Seriously, I'm having trouble imagining a real-life version

>i have never seen a naked woman in real life
they're goat

no pics, facebook wasn't really a thing and I can't remember her name first or last to look her up now.

She always wore suit-pants that were tight around her ass and thighs though, fucking amazing.

I had a high school teacher that looked a lot like pic related but older. She would sometimes wear a short skirt with stockings and she literally had the best legs of all time.

I like them. But I've seen plenty of women irl with much larger tits than those. Natural tits btw.

Have anyone ever hear Catherine speak in her original accent?

Uh what's her age here?

Damn catherine zeta jones looks like THAT!?

Her spawn looks strange. I'm not sure exactly what is wrong but something feels off

a legal 21

Cancer pussy

>I'm not sure exactly what is wrong but something feels off
She has Michael Douglas' face

Go back to your cuckzone

CZJ was PERFECTION in the 90's but she never got the breakthrough roles she needed. Don't understand why the Bond producers never hired either her or Elizabeth Hurley or PRIME Monica Bellucci to be in that series?!? But they'll hire some plastic bimbo like Denise Richards!?!FACT!!!

SHE HAS ENTRAPPED MEEEE AND SEAN CONNERYYYYY

>Denise Richards
While Jones was more deserving of the role, wasn't Richards the bigger draw at the time? Studios go where the money flows.