What is it with shitskins pouring acid onto womens faces?

What is it with shitskins pouring acid onto womens faces?

Particularly Black/Middle Eastern/Indian men.

It's fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4u4GNGIVfb4
liveleak.com/view?i=a2e_1446663471
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminds them of the supple skin of their shaven sheep.

Looks like The Rock in zombie makeup

Because their dicks are flaccid.

What the fuck. That's happening to you too? It has happend a lot here as well.

Indians are very misogynistic

that's why

Remember reading its because their main line of business is textile so acid can be obtained weary easy without much hassle with shitty security.

Considering how damaging it is why they chose it is still hard to understand, probably something to do with culture and retarded concept of "honor"

Fuck islam.

that will make her wear a burka for dirka dirka

Do not mistake me for someone whi agrees with this ass-backward bullshit practice, but maybe something to do with women weaponizing their appearance? A disarmorment of sorts?

A better question is why don't we do it to third wave feminists in the states?

Yup, even blacks born in the UK do it. There's a famous coal burning whore model who had acid poured on her face by the nigger she was fucking. She made a shit ton of cash and TV appearances from it. She's dating some other nigger now. Seems niggers are so desperate for whatever white pussy they can get they'll even fuck melted ones!

"If I can't have her, nobody can! Or will want to!"

It's actually painfully obvious. The goal is to make them unattractive to other men. Typically, because the men who did it were rejected by the women or the women have brought shame onto their family for being with a man the family didn't approve of. This is a way of making sure they can not do it again.

Most white women who fuck black guys are the scraps of society. Plus, I think she had her face fixed (for the most part).

I'm guessing it serves as a reminder and warning to others. pakis are openly hostile and aggressive. They make no secret of the fact they don't want to coexist. This is terror tactics.

Poor woman. Fucking patriarchy man. Why can't men learn it's not alright to treat women like this?

These are the people who need to be acid burned. Even the men.

youtu.be/4u4GNGIVfb4

Women in western society think they are oppressed because men, rightfully so, won't date them or approach them anymore.

If only those cunts knew what other women in shitty parts of the world really have to face.

No I'm not saying that. Most modern women are absolute cunts. Still not right to pour acid in their face though, that's another level.

This.

I've been conned into doing dumb shit for pussy, but this is at a level I simply do not understand. How is this even possible. Can you imagine standing there like that? How fucking uncomfortable... NOPE.

It's either acid or scalding water. Anyway I think one of the methods of execution in Islam could be immolation, sadly they don't want to mess with fire out of fear the home would burn. So they probably use the next best thing to them.

I was just joking man. I didn't mean it as an accusation.

Can you suggest a better way to slut shame that is both practical and easily adoptable?

Ayyyyy... Pakistan.

> (OP)
>Remember reading its because their main line of business is textile so acid can be obtained weary easy without much hassle with shitty security.

Ahh so that's where they get it. I'd always wondered where they were getting all this acid from.

a violent pedocult and hardcore fags.

How is it so easy to get a hold of acid in third world countries?

We should be fucking their women in our countries. I'm not saying hurt the women but upload videos of them getting creampied by white dicks and being fucked in the arse.
They actively engage in womb denial: we should be doing the same to them.

Tactics for meeting and seducing kebab women should be an always active Sup Forums thread.

I don't understand why women think slut=equality. I fucked a girl who told me "it's no ones business how many people I sleep with." Bitch, I wanna know if I'm sticking my dick in a cesspool of STD's.

>Checks flag

They are deeply, deeply immoral people. There is heresy in their minds and coldness in their hearts. Do not stray from the Emperor's light, friend. Only chaos and corruption lay outside it.

A trick they like to use in prison is a mixture of boiling water with sugar. It's possible some of these acid attacks are actually that and the media misreports it so as not to make people aware of how easy it is to get hold of something that nasty.

and ficki ficki

Batteries
it's equally easy to find it here I guess

Did you hear about that study with the fruit flies and previous partners?

Don't compare us to the honorable Afghans. They actually have the balls to sit a slut in the middle of a full stadium and shoot her brains out.

Women don't value purity, virginity and overall wholesomeness anymore.

You're not playing 40k anymore friend, you can stop roleplaying now.

Why not just use regular boiling water?

Sounds like a loose/loose situation to me.

It all goes back to the: "if I can't have you no one can." thing. That's literally the only reason they do it, to permanently taint and mark these women as used up whores.

That sounds like every middle eastern country though.

In the west all we hear about is women being stoned for being raped because it was "cheating on her husband" or something and being whipped for holding hands in public.

The sugar gives it a stickiness. The nickname for it is "napalm." It won't run off your skin as easily and continues to burn.

>that green haired thing with the x on her tits

Thats sweet.

I'm more perplexed as to how and where so many of them get all this fucking acid.

Pretty sure assault acid was banned here decades ago.

It's a fine line. It is kind of nice to have one that knows wtf she is doing and is very comfy with her own sexuality.

Sometimes the perfect little angels just kind of lay there like a fucking flesh-log.

It's a hindu practice adopted by sufi mystics and other people who like to borrow from hinduism.

Might as fuckin' well be son. Enjoy the decay. That's why you're here, isn't it? We're just culture jamming at the sunset of Western Civilization.

>I don't understand why women think slut=equality.
Because they have nothing else for show.

Extreme honor culture

As long as we live. Western Culture cannot die. We will not live to see it die, for it will live on in us.

When we die though.

Fuck knows, I'll be glad I'm dead.

No other tools in the shed, as it were.

Reminder that for muslims, honor is an inherent value that one has the duty to maintain at all cost through life. You are born honourable and once your honor is flawed or dammaged (according to mudshit standards), it is the duty of every other mudslimes to destroy you. Honor is not something that could be regained, once it's lost, it's lost for ever.

Mohammedans are screwed in the head. Pure cancer of the earth.

>In the west all we hear about is women being...

That is because your bit shots want to assure the masses that their culture and way of life is the best and other cultures are barbaric and subhuman. The sheeple believe it and then we have beta middle aged fat virgins like you here complaining how women aren't pure anymore and how all women are sluts.

Just read Bible
liveleak.com/view?i=a2e_1446663471

because boiIing water just scaIds, adding sugar makes it do more damage.

Kek

>having sympathy for a fuck hole

I'll mention the fruit fly study.

So what they found was when their flies reproduced there were more than two flies involved.
There's mama, papa and Chad.
They found that the females would birth larger offspring than their partners would produce if previously larger flies had impregnated them.
So, at least for flies, it might not be so much that one guy fertilizes one egg as much as the guy alters all of the females eggs with his DNA.

If this carries over to humans a slut might be giving you children that are genetically blended with all of the dudes that ever blew in her. And if she's a slut chances are these weren't very high quality dudes.

ONE HIT OF ACID LATER AND MY FACE WAS LITERALLY MELTING

I don't think that is the case in humans though.

there is NO sugar used at all. True Napalm is a mixture of diesel fuel and aluminum soap. Another version is diesel mixed with styrofoam.

Both versions are what make the napalm by turning the fuel into jelly.

Of course it's not real napalm but this mixture has the prison nickname of napalm.

You know in Oz they didn't mean breasts, right?

you flunked chemistry class didn't you?

Legit makes you want to take a riffle and join ruskies since they actually doing something about it unlike US and EU (EU will probably legalise it anyway...)

That's actually pretty red pill, think about it

Degenerate woman depend on their looks to get anything done in life, if you ruin her looks she will have to use other skills and resourcers to achieve anything.

Do the world a favor and throw acid on a qt. woman

Sure buddy.

>As the police stood by and watched, a 27-year-old Muslim woman was brutally murdered by a mob in Kabul, Afghanistan after she was falsely accused of burning a Quran by an Islamic cleric.

It was later found that she in fact did NOT burn a dirka-durka book.

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Dude you can buy sulfuric acid in any shop it's used for cleaning.

This is what I meant by weaponizing looks.

Thanks, Achmeds.

>Huehuehman from Huehuehland in charge of understanding what redpilled mean.

If they can't have the woman they want then they'll make sure she's never a woman that anyone will want.

This was meant for....

>Just read Bible
Fuck off. I shit on your stupid fucking bible. Fucking Christfags.

Of course a brazilian ape would say this.

You fuckers deserve the rope

it is a cultural thing, you wouldn't get it.

>looks at flag

nevermind

Reminds me of that Daniel Tosh joke, being an ugly woman is like being a man - you're gonna have to work for a living.

That looks like a monument to Looney Tunes more than anything

yeah... I much prefer when they're more circumspect with their 'beautification'

So?
Its just another innocent women killed. Like thousands are daily killed all over the world. And I am sure the police have either locked up the culprits or are looking for them.

>mudslims on Sup Forums

Ahh, that's true. I'm sorry Achmed that I don't understand your culture.

Holy fuck that's wicked.

A women has nothing more to offer then her looks.

Aint prety face. Aint no rich man.

Its simpel and briliant. The whore is signt and finished for live.

For..... NOT. BURNING. A. FUCKING. BOOK.

Take your shit culture and stick it up your shitty ass.

That is all. Thanks for listening.

Oah cool! You watched Oz? Man it's so rare I come across people who've watched that. It's the best serie I've ever seen.

>She'll never smell her food again.

triggered

>Checks flag

Okay Mahmood, whatever you say. There's no justifying this, only shitskins would think otherwise.

Who is this semen demon??

IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU WHEN YOU'RE PRETTY THEN NO ONE IS GOING TO HAVE YOU WHEN YOU'RE PRETTY! REEEEEE!

There is and only roasty disaprov of this.

Never forget women are property.

>Western, jude-backed NGOs fund local whores teaching them "muh freedumbs, muh opreshion"
>said whores start chimping out
>insults the whole country by burning their holiest book
>"uh-uh"
>whore+christ-jude backed NGOs BTFO'd
>Christcucks on Sup Forums butthurt muslims neutralized the efforts of their enemies

Why the fuck do you have so many "Afghan" images on your computer?

Fuck all Abrahamic religions, but fuck Islam twice.

Its just their tradition, their culture, like honour killing and so on.

DONT BE RACIST OR THERESA MAY WILL LOCK YOU UP GOY! err I mean Sir.

There was the thread in /hr/. They are a very striking peoples.