Post Lovecraftian memes

i'm sure he doesn't dare saying that to a jew

picardriker.ytmnd.com/

lol

queers

Star Trek memes.

That one's really funny.

>Lore

Whats the Sup Forums concensus on tribbles?

And I'm spent

Ooops, forgot one.

picard.ytmnd.com

/comfy/
>they called the Enterprise a Garbage Troll

do you have the screenshot from when the ds9 thread expired with no replies?

kind of interesting how much wasted space is on the bridge and the rest of the ship. i guess you do whatever the fuck you want in a post-scarcity society.

Not sorry.

Damn that bridge is so comfy.

Of course.

It's fucking awful. Who decided that tactical isn't allowed to have chairs?

I fucked up on the neck ridges, sorry

kek, thanks

The galaxy class was basically a space hotel.
It was comfy as fuck.

I love Kellyanne Conwall.

Imagine being Miles O'Brien on that station and having to be all like "damn, Deep Space 9, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your dull grey corridors and horrific architecture. I would totally perform maintenance on you, both my mirror universe counterpart and the real me." when all he really wants to do is serve on Starfleet's flagship in the transporter room. Like seriously imagine having to be O'Brien and not only work overtime while Deep Space 9 flaunts its disgusting consoles in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the poor cable management and rusty flux capacitors, and just sit there, day after day, hour after hour, while it breaks down even further. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking promenade but its good reputation as everyone on station says its STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DEEP SPACE 9 LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its self-sealing stem bolts contort into types of trash you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been maintaining nothing but a healthy diet of transporters and flagships and later alleged cloaking devices for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies on Earth. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the rust that's breaking out on its dented hull as it is sucked in by the vacuum of space, your colleagues smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "statuesque (for that is what they call it)" beauty, the beauty the Cardassians worked so hard for with Bajoran slave workers in the previous years. And then the commander calls for another maintenance check, and you know you could kill every single person on this station before Odo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking O'Brien. You're not going to lose your future Starfleet Academy career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

How else do you expect them to stay on their toes?

>The prop was sold as Lot #537 at the 40 Years of Star Trek: The Collection auction. The buyer paid $48,000 for the lot, after winning it with a bid of $40,000. Patrick Stewart commented in an interview after with laughter "It doesn't play; it's not a real flute."

Fuck this game was comfy, Star Trek Legacy played like a retarded console game.

There's nothing more repulsive than an old, saggy, smelly hag who thinks makeup and jewelery can hide her natural repulsiveness.

this meme started missing the point so fast

How? That one is pretty on point.

That's a really bad one. Worst in thread, really.

>the new Spock

the point is the virgin's behaviour is pretty normal and the chad's is exaggerated ad nauseam

Right, which is exactly the point of the meme.

I didn't get nauseated, you fucking queer.

Not funny.

wadda cunthead

>create problems so you can be paid to solve them

Fucking space jews

Wasn't supposed to be funny. Looks like someone isn't going to sleep soundly tonight.

Those are some low stakes. I think that's why the meme is shit, besides the fact that it isn't funny (and was supposed to be). Could you please try to improve the quality of the memes you post, and also the images? They're not funny, and they stink.

>>>/reddit/
Why do you people suck at both inventing and using memes?

>isn't funny and was supposed to be
???

Why don't you just return to Facebook? I'm sure you're well-liked there and your efforts are appreciated.

>OY GEVALT I CAN'T BELIEVE KUFFODO WOULD BE SO ISLAMOPHOBIC!

>why don't you just keep posting images of grannyfu?

I'd be happy to.

Anyone have decent Star Trek images or memes? Not the kind posted by females, female-wannabes, betas, etc, but real, true Star Trek memes which are funny or in some way moving?