Shitcago records its 500th homicide this year

cnn.com/2016/09/06/us/chicago-homicides-visual-guide/index.html?adkey=bn

Why don't they get more money for them programs and help these urban youth from killing one another?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, more niggers should kill each other

Whats going on with this doggo

Wow only 500? They're getting better

How it can be helped when streets are filled with guns?

50k over here.

Git gud America.

DO THEY STILL PLAY THE BLUES IN CHICAGO

Clearly they need to implement more buyback programs in Chicago so Tyrone turns in his weapons.

It's literally a warzone out there

guns are just a tool

the primary motivation is the problem; not so simple

>WHO'S TO BLAME?
>There's a deeply rooted distrust of Chicago's police force.

Good goy, black on black crime doesnt exist

Will not work, Chicago would be filled with weapons from other cities and states. Gun control needs to be country wide with same standards everywhere.

>gun massacre

All those poor guns.

Xhigongo has a nigger problem not a weapon problem. If niggers didn't have guns they would use clubs.

Why can Chicago have some common sense gun legislation.

True. Expanded background checks. That should stop 12 time felon Tyrone from walking into the local gun shop and purchasing weapons. I mean it's not like there are other methods to acquire firearms.

When will gun nuts and the NRA learn?

>Tre Bosley lost his brother, Terrell, when he was mistakenly shot by a gang member while helping a friend take drums into a church.

niggers do spend an inordinate amount of time getting shot on the way to church

This is why America should vote Hillary. Democrats are the best at killing blacks. Im with her.

Stupid fucking niggers

CTR fags from the mighty KEK you can expect the shrek.

DONT LET THE SHILLS STOP KEK's MOMENTUM

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

fuck off ruskie its just niggers

Black on black crime is certainly the root cause of the problem, but have you ever been to Chicago? The CPD are absolutely useless. Worse than useless. They exist to pick up corpses 3 hours after the incident, harass business owners, and rough up anyone who interferes with police business.

They're effectively the mob, but no one cares because 'that's how things are' in Chicago. Last year they were caught literally black-bagging people (albeit mostly niggers) and detaining them for up to a week with no access to legal representation or charges. No one cared.

Church is code word for liquor store.

How it can be helped when streets are filled with niggers?

I don't think so much happens at pic related

Fahk! That pic.

That only works in police states like этo

America is not a country. I think you meant USA

Illegally obtained guns.

>500 after 8 months
>750 per year rate

What's the tipping point to declare somewhere a warzone? You know how downtown LA was technically a warzone in '92?

mah boo boo waz going to church erry day getting his life together n shiet

And I'm ready to leave Toronto because it's a massive ghetto with 50 murders a year and filled with non whites and people spit on the floor, don't line up for the bus and throw their ciggy packs on the floor.

>911

I don't think we're allowed to say that anymore. Al Sharpton chimped out when we called the Katrina refugees refugees. So I'm guessing war zone is reserved for whites and foreigners.

LOL shut the fuck up stupid nigger, you're not Chile then you're RoC and you should be called Republicans then, and Aussies Commonwealthians and Canadians Dominions. Shut the fuck up, they were the first country in North America they can call themselves Americans if they want you brown ass niggas don't get to decide shit except how much poverty you'll be living in

There were less American solders killed in Iraq than there were black males killed by black males in Chicago alone since 2003...

...but calling black neighborhoods a warzone and using terms like 'black-on-black crime' is racist.

I'm pretty sure 2015 went up to 501 after some of the injured in the hospital died. I couild be wrong though. Check this screenshot from this weekend's bantz.

>this triggers the leaf

#WeónSquad scores another gol.

>7-0 reminder

Who the heck is weon? Some chinaman name? No chinky would beat us in hockey that bad

Why can't niggers shoot right?

2500 shot, 500 dead

Even recruits aren't that bad

Underrated post

nothing to do with the mayors and everything to do with the demographics of the city

One nice thing from that CNN article:

>"If you really want to stop this epidemic of violence, the best way to stop a bullet is with a job."

>Pastor Ira Acree, March 2016

Trump needs to run with that quote while going after the black vote.

How soon till nigger cities have 1000 murder counts?

I love being a fucking leaf, even our shitty run down crime infested shit holes are heaven on earth compared to the rest of the world. The Canadian race is truly the master race

They just need more money for dem programs.

He's gonna shit himself to death trying to pass the top half of a tv remote control.

What do these cities have in common Sup Forums?

Fill in the blanks: N_____S & S___S

He chewed the remote and is now havin a giggle

What are you suggesting? Toronto doesnt have a lot of niggers?

They shoot like untrained Somalians. No use of the sight, no trigger control, no grip, no stance. Just point the thing away from yourself and jerk the trigger until it jams from limpwristing or runs out of ammo.

No, it's just Rob Ford was a god among men. He was truly a man worth sorely regretting the loss of.

Why are foreign cucks so obsessed with our guns?

Does 2016 prove the Ferguson effect is real, Sup Forums?

>Russian proxy shill hired by US government

Now thats ironic - and hypocritical.

Rob Ford was one of the best mayors this city could have, truly a people's mayor. Funny how the media hated him but everyone supported him. The only Canadian politician to have the balls to speak out against this homo shit in our country.

neets and sluts
why isn't everybody in Sup Forums moving there?

>Absolutely disgusting and contemptible how the media hated him but everyone supported him.

Fixed that for ya there bud.

It was politically motivated, and the CBC is owned by the Canadian government.

Just come across the border to the mitten ya canuck

Can't, God Save the Queen
I see signs in my area all the time saying things like "we will help your family come to Canada" and "lots of jobs for Filipinos" or "apartment for rent Filipinos only"
Sir John A. Macdonald warned that he Asiatic races would come here and support their own interests, people said he's a racist and before their very eyes that exact thing is happening. Being a liberal must be the best drug in the world to make people so unaware and lack common sense

Remember in 2010 when 25 of 28 shooting victims were black, and 28 of 28 gunmen were black?

You could actually say to a liberal "100% of gun violence in Toronto comes from blacks" and they could only cringe and accept it as a fact.

They only make 8.5% of the population. If they had chicago levels of blacks it would be much, much worse.

Want to know the secret?

Every year in Canada, there are ~500 murders.

Every year in Canada, there are.. 20,000 missing persons.

People dont just disappear.

You may as well put a 10x on that number of murders in toronto, because the police just dont solve them, apparently.

Jesus.

whats the difference between red and gray names?

Youre right. Those guns just get up out of their safes and shoot people all on their own. We should definetly blame the tool and not the person using it.

It's mostly natives, we can't investigate it because "MUH RACISM GET OFF MY LAND"

Why not give no money and help these urban youth kill eachother?

No, thats garbage leftist propaganda.

Its mostly white people, being killed by non whites.

>It's mostly natives, we can't investigate it because "MUH RACISM GET OFF MY LAND"

Yea they are bad for it. usually it is just native prostitutes who go missing daily, but there was that one little 5 year old girl that vanished at a big native house party. Any one of her 47 uncles could have raped and killed her and they are tight lipped about it.

They didn't even know she was missing until over a day later after the mother sobered up and started counting her kids.

Years later someone made a map of the Muscowpetung reserve allegedly showing where the body was dumped, but it was a shit map and natives were not co-operative as usual.

HAHAHAHAHA whites don't even live in the designated nigger areas.

Do all natives look like they have Down syndrome and crooked teeth? I met a pure blooded native for the first time recently I live in Toronto so not many natives here, or injuns

>yeeee nigga now you GOTTA play with me. I look forward to frisbee time you fucking fat cunt. where is my rope?

From CNN...

>Chicago has strict gun laws, which is why many gun rights advocates point to it as evidence that tighter regulation doesn't equal less crime. But Chicago's gun violence problem is more complicated. Sixty percent of the guns used in shootings were purchased out of state.

Yes, but when you take away the ability for law abiding citizens to protect themselves from criminals who have guns, you get what you get.

Further evidence that gun laws only hurt those who obtain and carry firearms legally.

Death toll needs to be MUCH higher to improve America. How do we get these lazy niggers on the stick?

>Its mostly white people, being killed by non whites.

There are only a handful of white murder victims or missing people in Canada each year. They are usually Montreal or Vancouver bikers involved in the drug trade.

Besides that there is just domestic violence where the odd pissed off dude takes a shotgun to his wife.

It makes national news when there is a legit white victim of random violent crime, such as the dindu who beat a woman to death in BC because he wanted her phone. Pic very related.

In America black on white is just buried for the most part.

The only time it really makes it is when its something like what happened with WDJB7's cameraguy and anchor in Virginia, where its circumstances beyond race.

Part 2. A few weeks early he bashed an asian girl with a rock as well.

Niggers are terrible shots and with whites and asians as doctors to patch them up with modern medicine the fatalities are much lower than they should be
They need to be in their natural habitat

Some needs to stop those racist cops NOW!

My problem with that while debacle: no helicopters to drop them from.

>28 year old criminal
>29 prior convictions
>6 of those convictiosn were for violent crimes
>still only gets 12 years for murder (which means he will be out in 6)

As bad as the American justice system is criticized for begin a "revolving door" where criminals are let out too early and re-offend, Canada is even worse.

At this point that nigger needs to be deported, if his home doesn't want him then he needs to be executed. ALL foreign criminals must be deported or hanged. It's an invasion, foreign governments sending their worst to kill, rape and abuse our people.

Friendly reminder that Canada has less strict laws than Chicago~

Only 12 years? Jesus, euthanize the beast.

I haven't looked at the stats in a while but we were dropping for a while seems all this rabble rousing is getting them riled up and shooting each other in higher quantities.

His earlier parole for a previous violent assault showed that he was not ready to rejoin society.

The Ontario parole board deemed him a high risk to re-offend because he never showed remorse and saw violence as the only solution for all problems.

They let him out anyway and within a month he was re-offending. Despite violating parole with repeat violent crimes they kept letting him out.

He hopped on a bus to BC, and within a few weeks he crushed a womans skull with a rock because she wouldn't give him her phone.

>Always spikes on election years
Weird I wonder why

Unfortunately, I doubt it would be politically feasible, but I wonder if we could work out some kind of deal with foreign third-world countries concerning our felons. Since they're virtually all on welfare, we'd save a lot by getting rid of them. Imagine a deal with Nigeria where we offer our felons a 1-way ticket back to Africa and an exchange of US citizenship for Nigerian citizenship and we offer to continue providing ~25% of the welfare payments (with another 25% to the Nigerian govt). The added buying power let's them live like KANGS, they're off our streets, and they're back in Africa with no means or right to return (thus, somebody else's problem). Plus, we'd save $.

Being someone who moved away from Chicago and Illinois as a whole, I can clearly say the whole state is turning into Detroit. They kept putting up Section 8 housing in my 90% white community and suddenly cars and broken into and more robbery than ever before. The state is corrupt af, taxes only get higher. BTFO out of Illinois and Chicago what a shitty place to live.

Stupidity and ignorance mostly.

Most deaths here are ignorant tourists dying from lack of foresight.

Hell, we're in the top 20's for most guns per capita but still there is only about half-a-murder per year.
It just shows that almost fully white countries are the most peaceful in the world.

Oh fuck I just checked on his previous crimes.

>Him and a buddy lured a rival gang member out of a nighclub and stabbed him to death

>he was going to testify against his buddy but he was convicted recently of aggravated sexual assault and would be considered an unreliable witness

>He did a total of 3 years for those crimes. Upon release he immediately began attacking women again.

Because of his brown skin the Ontario government didn't want him back in prison (political pressure related to high incarceration rate of dindus) so they put him in a halfway house. Eventually he moved out of the province to resume killing elsewhere.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Why are you canucks not actually killing those prosecutors for putting those beasts out on the street?

A feral negro gene exists?

I bet the study on that topic is banned in a lot of places because of "muh feelins".

Woah... That will never happen, but it sounds like it would work.

I'm from an eastern Iowa city. Its so terrible here. The waiting list for housing assistance is a mile long. Everybody on it immigrated from shitcago. My city I havelived in all my life is bbecoming a ghetto. We never had shootings before, but now we have had several this summer alone. Everybody is too afraid tosay aanything about it. I want to chase these animals from my home, but I am just one man.

Red most likely means dead and grey means they were shot and haven't died yet or the wounds weren't fatal.

bump

more this year than all of last year already