SWEET CAROLINE

>SWEET CAROLINE
>BAM BAM BAM
>GOOD TIMES NEVER SEEMED SO GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VPaXn5Bcso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
nytimes.com/2017/02/09/us/california-farmers-backed-trump-but-now-fear-losing-field-workers.html?mcubz=0
washingtonpost.com/politics/after-trumps-immigration-order-anxiety-grows-in-floridas-vegetable-fields/2017/02/25/1539c4be-f915-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-06/crops-rot-while-trump-led-immigration-backlash-idles-farm-lobby
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit

>yes goy, waste your life stuck in traffic, ruin your health and back driving all day, it can be a lot of fun. good goy.

t. 35 year old mentally ill basement dweller

damn jews

while we drive everywhere they're flying around in god's chosen flying machines

I take the train

Funnier than the actual South Park episode desu

wagecuck just couldn't help but respond lel

I want those two and everyone like them to die horrible deaths

what exactly is your problem with people who enjoy life?

Life is suffering, it's not supposed to be enjoyable.

sounds like you're making your life a lot harder than it needs to be, much like the niggers who make their lives actively worse by protesting a cop shooting some other nig they have never met before.

edgy

>roastie and a numale who spend all day being wagecuck Jew slaves and then come home to get triggered by Trump and the highlight of their day is the BLACKED videos they watch before bed
>enjoying life

You should masturbate. Might take the edge off.

>Buddha is edgy

Buddhism is the most Reddit religion, you faggot

Not him but the way an ad like this promotes eating shit on a daily basis, focusing on banal little joys to ignore the fact that your life is a boring monotonous misery that revolves solely around making more successful people wealthier, people who have more than shit music on their daily commute to look forward to

I lived with my dad in the U.S. for a year and a half and his partner once told me she considered any time she got to herself, regardless of the context (so things like waiting in a doctor's office) "mini vacations". These tiny breaks in the daily slog are all these people have to look forward to. It's a fucking scam.

deep stuff dam

What's the alternative then? How does your food get on the table? Where does your safety come from? I see a lot of complaining and you are offering no solutions. You're a scam. Everyone knows life sucks. It's not supposed to be easy.

>Riding the Jew on rails.

Lol at least my back isn't broken from driving lol.

Dude.

Free Shit!

>reddit is edgy

One of my favorite songs ruined daily by having to sit through this shit commercial as it trends like it never existed till now, the Kennedy's can't catch a break

yeah but the one you feed into every day is monstrous and halts societal progression... but lol youre so fucking dependant on it that it frightens you intensely to try to imagine giving it uphe alternative is to stop buying into all the lies. nothing actually has value so money is meaningless. you can live without a job. people do it all tge time. you just dont want to give up being soo comfy mmm like being in a coma. such a nice life :^)

You're offering me vague platitudes and telling me I'm scared. What exactly is the alternative? Tell me something concrete. "Give up the lies" is not an answer. This supposed lie is providing me with security, convenience, food, and disposable income.

Dunno. I don't live in the U.S. anymore and while it's still a matter here of getting up at some godforsaken hour and wasting most of your day toiling away at a job you hate, it's far less bleak and depressing than what I experienced over there. Not sure why exactly. Tthe people over here seem to take their shitty jobs less seriously and there's less of a sense your life will be ruined if you lose your job.

Haha yeah you're so sophisticated, fuck the USA am i right you have it all figured out in your idyllic paradise

Also just the fact that people make hundreds of dollars a day in donations streaming video games on Twitch should make you reconsider your life

Didn't even mean it like that. And this was some dull shithole in Idaho, so maybe wherever you are is a perfect paradise

Maybe it depends on where you visited. In the US there is a larger number of applicants than employers and most states give corporations the right to fire people "at will". Granted, there are certain safety nets for employees should their lives be uprooted (unemployment insurance) but a black mark on your resume history is not something anyone wants. But from what you're saying it sounds like where you live is very similar to the US and maybe your bias is not allowing you to see how seriously people in your country take their work?

if he moved to a different Western country and has a job he's probably better off than he was in America. America has virtually zero guaranteed job benefits. Every country in the EU has a minimum of 4 weeks PAID vacation, the U.S. has 0 for example.

Thinking that is a sustainable lifestyle and not just something to supplement income at best is naive. Do you think those highly successful Twitch streamers are going to be around in five years? I don't think I need to tell you how many have imploded already.

It's not the government's job to guarantee you dick you parasite. You want those benefits then get a job with them.

the better my life got the more right wing I got. Ain't that screwy?

you're such a retarded jerk off yuropoor who doesn't know how things work. every job has vacation. it's not the government's job to provide vacation. if you're some worthless nigger working as a mcdonalds fry cook, yeah you don't get fucking vacation. almost every job has paid vacation

except those countries have those benefits, plus many more, and are as competitive as the U.S. Keep wasting trillions in the deserts, that could've been spent on improving your life but instead you're blowing up sand

>and are as competitive as the U.S
LOL which fucking countries are you referring to? Spain? Greece?

>and are as competitive as the U.S

>the kennedy's
Neil Diamond you uncultured swine

and so does the usa. yurop's economy is stagnant and declining. i wonder what's going to happen to your social programs when the eu starts building its army. yuropoors are nothing but parasites

>yurolick doesn't comprehend the only reason they can barely afford their substantial welfare state is because the USA picks up the tab on their defense spending, in some members' cases in its entirety

go look up the most productive countries in the world: the U.S. is not #1

you chase the money meme, aren't even the best at it, all at the cost of quality of life. Keep working your job with 0 guaranteed vacation and stability. Go and collect your meager unemployment as your boss fires you for daring to take an unpaid day off to mourn the death of your mother

I don't consider myself biased towards this country. I'm far more interested in the US. The people and culture here are retarded. But maybe you're right, maybe people here take their jobs more seriously than I realise.

We havesocial welfare here so if you lose your job you can get an unemployment benefit. It's barely anything, but it can mean the difference between being able to pay your bills and afford food and becoming homeless. In the US people seem to be extremely grateful just to have shitty minimum wage jobs. Meanwhile most of the country's wealth is owned by a tiny minority of people and all your entertainment is centred around people who do far less work for far more money and live far better lives than you ever will. I don't know how you can accept that.

oh I'm sorry, defend Europe from who? Middle East? That's all your fault anyways, good job for barely cleaning up your own mess

Russia? Your President is a Russian puppet, get out of the Sup Forums bubble, the entire world is laughing at you

I have guaranteed vacation. I have guaranteed stability. Because I worked for them. You're inventing this evil awful scenario in your head that doesn't exist. Just because the government doesn't grant me my vacation from the sky doesn't mean I in particular don't have it.

the most productive country in 2017 is Luxembourg. What exactly do they produce?

Sweet Caroline is songkino

a way to avoid paying taxes

good job on having college paid for by your parents, why don't you go and ask the minimum wage workers that service you how their life is like?

it's the uk's fault when they signed the balfour declaration and destroyed palestine actually, you uneducated yuroswine

Why would I care what they have to say? You have a fundamentally cancerous outlook on the world and view everything, including this conversation, through the lens of collectivism. The faults of people poorer than me are somehow my burden to bear. They aren't my problem. I don't exist to subsidize them.

I drive

My mom fucking loves this commercial. I just got THIS close to forwarding her a Sup Forums thread.

you minimum wage workers are fucking scum. you deserve to eat shit and live in cramped one room apartments like rats. learn a trade faggot

muh "self made man" meme
I'm well-educated and gainfully employed and recognize that although I work hard, I owe society a debt as without it I would not be where I am today.

Yes we know Barry because we heard you the first time, we didn't build that. Do you have anything else to add?

>I owe society a debt as without it I would not be where I am today.
Total cuck talk right here.

parasite talk here, you're just a loser leech who takes from your parents and society and then when you get on the top you look down and say "I had no help getting here"

>I am solely a product of my own intelligence and not the circumstances I was born into
*tips*

>"I had no help getting here"
I did have help getting there. So I help the people who helped me. Why should I help some niggers who I have never met?

they pay taxes and work as the underclass so that your white children don't have to

Caroline Kennedy dipshit

then go give your money to a bunch of niggers. just because you were given everything on a silver platter doesn't mean others haven't worked hard from nothing to get where they are. then you expect them to give their money over to worthless niggers who also happen to hate them? blow it out your ass, cuck

>they pay taxes
So do I. More in fact.
>and work as the underclass so that your white children don't have to
Buddy I washed dishes for three years. I waited tables for another year after that. I finally got my life in order when I decided to go back to school. People who have worked shitty jobs and only shitty jobs do not have my sympathy. They are there for a reason.

Here you go to take the edge off
youtube.com/watch?v=2VPaXn5Bcso

Why isn't anyone talking about the merits of this commercial?

americans are so deluded by monopoly man propaganda, you can't even express token sympathy for the people who hold you up on your shoulders and work all the menial jobs so you and your children don't have to. Yeah I'm sure the loans you took out and university you attended wasn't encouraged by the government at all, you'd totally have your successful education in a completely private system

nigger subhumans and illegal spics are not our countrymen

Qft. Spent too long busting my ass making 14 an hour managing a restaurant, walked out one day and had a warehouse job making 4 dollars more the next week. Fast forward two years and I'm a journeyman welder making close to 25 an hour. I don't feel bad for poor people, I lived among them for too long to believe the "poor are oppressed" meme.

>you can't even express token sympathy for the people who hold you up on your shoulders and work all the menial jobs so you and your children don't have to.
I keep telling you: I worked those jobs too, for years. And when I have kids, they will work those jobs too, if they're lucky. Because those jobs are learning experiences. The lesson being: These jobs are fucking terrible and I need to not have these jobs if I want my life to be somewhat bearable. If you aren't trying to move forward and keep working those jobs well into your 20s, then congratulations on being an official shitbird.

The train is actually manufactured and operated by Japan.

the fields are wilting because all the hispanics have fled the country. Even your inferior white fellows refuse to work those jobs that uneducated illegals work without complaint

OH SHES GOT THE LOOK
(SHES GOT THE LOOK)

>Using the word "wagecuck"

I guess the idea is that having a Hyundai Sonata makes even traffic a fun and pleasurable experience, which is a pretty good and honest sell for people who don't like traffic to interrupt their free time after work, but also that having a Sonata puts you in a club of people who are the same way? The commercial is perfectly fine until the woman comes in and they join in song like they're on the same team because they both have the same car or something.

>all the hispanics have fled the country
imagine being THIS fucking ignorant

literal slaves detected.

You forgot how buddha realized that neither excess nor poverty were the path to enlightenment and that's why he chose balance

>the fields are wilting because all the hispanics have fled the country.
wtf? source?

>tfw drive ej25 swapped Baja bug
Driving is so much more fun, I wish I lived further from work

And how the fuck is rotting away in your cell of a room in any way contributing to this bullshit ideal youve imagined?

Here you go:
>Hispanics accounted for 16.7% of the national population, or around 52 million people.[13] The Hispanic growth rate over the April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2007 period was 28.7%—about four times the rate of the nation's total population (at 7.2%).[14] The growth rate from July 1, 2005 to July 1, 2006 alone was 3.4%[15]—about three and a half times the rate of the nation's total population (at 1.0%).[14] Based on the 2010 census, Hispanics are now the largest minority group in 191 out of 366 metropolitan areas in the US.[16] The projected Hispanic population of the United States for July 1, 2050 is 132.8 million people, or 30.2% of the nation's total projected population on that date.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

He's completely full of shit

american society is a fucking scam, youve been duped and im sorry to be the one to tell you. also nice repeating digits.

Thought so.

>american society is a fucking scam
We are literally the number one destination for every expatriate in the world. If it's a scam it certainly is seeing a pretty amazing return on time invested.

how dumb are you?

illegal farmer labor =/= Hispanic population in the country

nytimes.com/2017/02/09/us/california-farmers-backed-trump-but-now-fear-losing-field-workers.html?mcubz=0
washingtonpost.com/politics/after-trumps-immigration-order-anxiety-grows-in-floridas-vegetable-fields/2017/02/25/1539c4be-f915-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

"Trump’s immigration crackdown is supposed to help U.S. citizens. For California farmers, it’s worsening a desperate labor shortage."

You know nothing about society, you don't even support yourself.

>better get to work extra early tomorrow! You don't want pajeet to take your job, now do you?

All you can scrounge up is reports of anxiety? And you call this a food crisis? Get the fuck out of here until you can show me something real.

Nowhere did you mention illegals you retard

such a fucking awful commercial

I mean
>BAM BAM BAM

oh yeah because it's white people working the fields haha, if I'm deliberately obtuse and play to semantics that totally changes physical reality! Next you'll discover that water makes plants grow. You'd be a perfect extra in Idiocracy
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-06/crops-rot-while-trump-led-immigration-backlash-idles-farm-lobby

No one is talking about white people. You literally said:

Which is wrong.

Well I guess you're right that there are fields out there that are wilting. So what's your angle, prove that there are illegal farmers? We've got enough farmers, seriously.

why'd the thread die?