Just watch our fucking movie, okay?

Just watch our fucking movie, okay?

LoL!

Hanes Heather Gray Crewneck...???

I will, when it comes online.
haven't been inside a threatre or rented a DVD in 10 years. sorry. u mad?

t-shirt. and. jeans.

Fuck Ford's an embarrassment.

lol, he is wearing his Blade Runner costume in public?

Beta.

He's clearly advertising

STOP IT FORD

my halloween costume idea. finally

Why do you do this to us Ford? Was it in your fucking contract that you would only do the movie if you could walk on set and film with what you had on? Who okayed this? Why even have Deckard in this? What does Harrison Ford giving as much effort he did the original's narration add to the fucking movie except dumb fan service?

Is that Ally McBeal?

I think it will be good.

Sasuke appears in blade runner?

>i dont wanna do any more fucking movies! what day is it? where am i?
>mr ford you are contractually obligated to appear in the new bladerunner film
>blade what now? who are you? fucking movies! fuck you!
>ok mr ford, lets get you to the set to shoot for the posters
>get off me! i'm harrison ford! i'll have you killed!
>ok mr ford we need to go now..
>fuck you bitch! just take some goddam pictures on your telephone! they can just use some computer shit to put me in! what year is this? where's my dinner?

This is going to tank worse the the Dark Tower.

Blade Runner, while visually brilliant, is overrated and the small niche of uber-fans aren't large enough to make this film a success.

yes, shes his wife too

How is he still so jacked? Are these old men all on something?

It's hard to believe, but with the rise of digital and CGI, film has degraded.

He'd look pretty damn good if he didn't have that silly hair cut and earring.

This is what worries me
I'm fairly confident the film's gonna be great just because it's Villeneuve and starring Gosling in his first thriller since OGF.

But I can't exactly see it having loads of mainstream appeal. I think they're hoping that by advertising it with action scenes and using the brand awareness of the original, that normies will feel compelled to see it.
Or maybe they're hoping that it will do well in awards' season which will translate to tickets and dvd sales. I mean, if the Revenant can do well at the BO purely cause it stars Leo, maybe this can do similar?

Don't forget even the people who overrate it (myself included) are jaded by how many revivals and general dogshit flicks are churned out to even bother.

soviet happy?

is blade runner alt timeline too?

what does a taxi service have to do with Blade Runner?