TOP KEK

RIP DRUMPF.

TEXAS IS LITERALLY GOING BLUE THIS ELECTION!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM&feature=youtu.be
infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/absolutely-deplorable-hillary-deceived-congress-over-clinton-foundation-conflicts
politico.com/story/2016/09/dallas-morning-news-wont-endorse-trump-for-president-227761#ixzz4JTdVn2ju
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294563-poll-2016-campaign-could-flip-several-states
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-new-50-state-poll-shows-exactly-why-clinton-holds-the-advantage-over-trump/2016/09/05/13458832-7152-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294565-dallas-morning-news-trump-does-not-deserve-your-vote
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

you are one angry serb

Oh No! Hillary Clinton has ANOTHER BAD Coughing Attack in Cleveland! 9/5/16

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM&feature=youtu.be

“SHUT IT DOWN!”: REUTERS ORDERS CAMERAMAN TO KILL POSITIVE TRUMP FOOTAGE

infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/

"Absolutely Deplorable" Hillary Deceived Congress Over Clinton Foundation Conflicts

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/absolutely-deplorable-hillary-deceived-congress-over-clinton-foundation-conflicts

>sage

That's how the people who do polls are voting, real result coming in November.

politico.com/story/2016/09/dallas-morning-news-wont-endorse-trump-for-president-227761#ixzz4JTdVn2ju
>Breaking with decades of historical precedent of endorsing the Republican Party nominee in the general election, the editorial board of The Dallas Morning News on Tuesday declared Donald Trump unfit for office and undeserving of the GOP brand.

>everything's ok said increasingly nervous drumpftard

Sage

Possibly you posted the wrong image?
That poll is dead even.

RIP, your brain cells.

it's going to be '14 all over again

>FUCKING TEXAS
>DEAD EVEN
>A GOOD THING

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO DRUMPFTARDS?

YOU ARE CELEBRATING THE FACT THAT DRUMPF IS TIED WITH HILLARY IN TEXAS.

I am screencapping this shit, unbelievable.

TH_ _ _ S F_R C_ RR_ _ _IN_ T_E _E_O_D

>cuckington post

i'm sure there is no bias for clinton whatsoever

@87850403
CTR has switched to Serbian proxies now?

Why does this Serb shill for hill?

>@

Back to your /trumpgen/ safe space, nigger.

TEXAS PRIMARY RESULTS

Hillary - 935,425 votes
Sanders - 475,561 votes
Other dems - ~15,000 votes

Cruz - 1,239,393 votes
Trump - 757,628 votes
Rubio - 502,227 votes
Kasich - 120,257 votes
Carson - 117,780 votes
Other Rs - ~80,000 votes

With all Kasich and Cruz voters going to Hillary, she wins Texas. FUCK

Please god, please make this happen. The butthurt on Sup Forums would be astronomical and irrecoverable.

Its all lies.
Stop believing the polls.
I live in "blue" Austin and we had 10,000+ show up at his rally. We got there 3 hours early and were 2500 back in line.
Texas will NEVER go blue.

It is fraud.

>Taking results from over a month and thinking they're accurate now
>HuffPo
Fuck off

This is about as believable as New York going red.

Dem voters ~1.5mln
Rep voters ~2.8mln
yes im sure
go kys

Screen cap all you like, it's a poll of huffpo readers in Texas.

You might as well post a poll taken from guns and ammo, Australia edition.
It would be more relevant if the poll was something Texans read, not a shitty leftist internet blog.

What are you going to go all caps over next? A Nickelodeon poll?

Real polls came out today, and it's all over the news Trump is leading. Why do you even care, gypsy?

Earth to Trumpkin - Hillary got more votes than Trump. Also Cruz voters are going to Clinton for a protest vote. Clinton wins lol

Lol hes tied in fucking huffpoo readers?

>look it up
>go to source
>takes me to nbc, not washington post
>shows a national poll, not a texas poll

wat?

Its sad when a polish person has more grasp in US politics than you
go eat a cheeseburger

>Guns and Ammo Aus Edition
:^)

Hi CTR! Get new talking points? That's a swell proxy (you) got there mister!

>Huffpo readers
>Drumpfkins can't even read

Its 50 state poll conducted by WashingtonPost/SurveyMonkey.

Poll asked more than 74.000 registered voters, retarded Drumpfkins.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294563-poll-2016-campaign-could-flip-several-states

washingtonpost.com/politics/a-new-50-state-poll-shows-exactly-why-clinton-holds-the-advantage-over-trump/2016/09/05/13458832-7152-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html

Literally no one cares about Cruz and no one likes Hillary. That's why you're paid to post about them here.

>Huffington Post

You can't read, gypsy.
It says it was asked of huffpo readers, over the internet.

It's even dumber, your way. Why the fuck would Texans read the Washington post?

It clearly states, that it was of 5k respondents on the internet, idiot.

>politico

Have you even clicked that TownHall link you fucking smelly dumb redneck white trash?

>The survey was conducted from Aug. 9 to Sept. 1 among 74,886 registered voters.

This poll asked REGISTERED VOTERS, NOT FUCKING HUFFPO READERS DUMB WHITE TRASH.

>It's even dumber, your way. Why the fuck would Texans read the Washington post?

I am screecapping this level of stupidity.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

>online polling

serbia pls

Kek

As a Texan, I can only say, Texas will never go Democrat. We fucking hate those fucking commies.

(Texan currently living in Meheeco)

Polls via phone shows Trump losing by a large margin.

Also, online polls were more accurate about Brexit then telephone polls.

Hillary isn't Kid Rock. Her job isn't to fill a stadium with rednecks during normal working hours. Her job is to win the election, and that's what she's doing.

the problem with such polls is that you can never be sure about them, nor about the countries preference without asking everybody, and them answering honestly, plus bots and people with more than one account.

while and people that live in Tecas, just told you about the current state of the country.

>He doesn't know how election works

>I-i saw Trump signs everywhere!
>T-that means he is going to win!

Top lel.

Okay since i know you are retarded let me make it easier for you
I make pretty colors of what you should read
And what it means
-Skewed towards young people
-Skewed towards poor people
-Skewed towards whoever the (((washington post)) wants to send the poll to, im sure they are impartial

Texas "going blue" is actually a sign this polls methodology is complete dog shit.

Pic related, unbiased no grudge, no agenda media with totally not a vested interest.

I recently went back to my home city of El Paso, where it's a literal blue county.
Even my Democrat friends in El Paso will vote for Trump over Shillary.

Even true Texan Democrats hate Hillary.

do you realize that these polls can be rigged easily, just look what Sup Forums did with the time magazine multiple times.
your opinion, just like your Shillary, is shit.
if you don't have any other proof of your statement, than it's false.

wrong picture

So she is going to win the election with no supporters?

Fucking gook logic

Hillary isn't winning texas you fucking slavshit

Reading our nation's Top Shitlord's work always brings a smug smile to my green frog face

Sup Forums has been invaded by paid trump shills, there is no longer any doubt in my mind.

denying obvious evidence was never our way...

>Sup Forums has been invaded by paid trump shills

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

EVEN A FUCKING CONSERVATIVE NEWSPAPER DON'T LIKE DRUMPF.

NO ONE LIKES HIM, JUST ADMIT IT.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294565-dallas-morning-news-trump-does-not-deserve-your-vote

What is the y axis showing? 08, 12, and 16 primary turnout?

>(((HuffPoo))) called 5000 people in San Juan expecting to get nothing but liberal faggots and Mexicans
>still only gets a tied poll

Oh look, it's Jews.

I prefer the butt hurt world wide.

Stupid fucking dink, that's why you lost the mainland and sit on a shit little island all day

So im arguing against a retard and wasted my time explaining something to you to maybe make you think like a human.
saging

>He doesn't believe WaPo
>But he believes NyDailyNews

Top kek Drumpftards, you are such hypocrites.

hillary isn't hiding that there is a group of people correcting the misinterpreted/fradulent information circulating on social media.

they simpley DO NOT EXIST on Sup Forums. FACT

Sup Forums in general was never important enough to anybody. stop with your delusions of grandeur

Meanwhile the latest ipsos poll shows Trump up by 17 points in Texas.

Hmm really makes me think.

The True Conservative™ meme, oh how I missed you.

Run to your safe space drumpfshit, you won't have a place to hide when Drumpf loses in November.

>Ipsos

Yeah, same polls that has Trump down by 7 points in Ohio and Florida.

What now, drumpfkin?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

>they simpley DO NOT EXIST on Sup Forums. FACT

Trump has been in the lead before. So I say to you: find me huffpo polls showing Trump in the lead from any time this election cycle.

You can't. The shilling is real.

Pretty much its all of Texas vs the cali Austin plants and katrina niggers. Luckly for me I live where people work for a living

So you admit Texas is safe Trump?

NEW YORK VALUES

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

And you are admitting that Trump will lose key swing states like Ohio and Florida?

Also

That poll has Drumpf tied with Hillary in New Mexico and Maine.

10/10 polls you got there, drumpfniggers.

i know the tactics you use...
you are trying to keep the conversation where it is, and go nowhere with it. and when the user quits from debating with someone who does not admit anything and repeats himself, even if he was debunked. you consider it a win.

Texas here. You're fucking delusional if you think Texas is going blue. We're big enough that Austin can't hold us hostage like Chicago does to Illinois.

And just a littl3 insight: despit3 what the media desperately tri3s to push, legal mexicans fucking love Trump. They hate illegals as much as whites, they feel like illegals cheapen what they or their fathers accomplished by coming here the right way and starting a new life. When trump goes to start the wall, you can bet your ass some legal mexibros will be there to lay the first bricks.

>they simply DO NOT EXIST on Sup Forums. FACT
Saying that something is a fact doesn't make it a fact.

you forgot to turn on your proxy there, trumpkin

God I hate typing on this fucking phone.

>you forgot to turn on your proxy there, trumpkin
wew lad, look who's talking. i give you psychical solid sourced proof. you on the other hand....

Not with the Turn out Hillary is getting

If they are this close she is in trouble

All I am saying is that you are delusional if you think the republican stronghold of Texas is going blue this election. You need to take all polls into consideration and look at an average.

Why do you shill for the clinton family that destroyed your country a decade ago?
No real serb would support a clinton over a nationalist like Trump...
Proxy

I'm curious about who takes these polls. Everyone I know hates Hillary. Even hardcore liberals I know are voting 3rd party or aren't voting. Every article mentioning/praising her that has a comment sections is filled with little to no support for her and is filled with people who oppose her. Who the fuck is supporting her?

I am a Serb and i am supporting Hillary.

What now?

This.
Polls are definitely bullshit.

Remove yourself.

>What now?
now you have 3 options:

1. give us proof
2. remove your proxy
3. kill yourself

This anti-trump serbs rage has become somewhat of a meme on Sup Forums lately. He is somewhat of a CTR mini-boss

I honestly hope Hillary steals the election just to see how cucked americans really are.

I reckon they would do nothing, despite the clear corruption from the democrats.

>sage spam when trump gets decimated in polls
>f-fucking shills!

me too. she's still better than TEOTWAWKI

Hes like the obamaleaf

I see you post this shit every single fucking day. CTR isn't working so FUCK off. Don't you get tired of it as well?

The Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Bilderberg Group, the Saudi Arabian monarchy, et al

> mini-boss
sounds about right

Give Texas to fucking Mexico. Sick to death of that cuckservative state.

Hated it back when I was a libcuck, and still hate it for different reasons post-redpill. Texas has no redeeming qualities in this day and age.