UMass bans the word and use of Harambe memes because of micro aggressions

UMass bans the word and use of Harambe memes because of micro aggressions.

Send them #dicksoutforharambe over facebook message or Twitter.

For the glory of kek

>the floor has been in existence for many years so any negative remarks regarding "Harambe" will be seen as a direct attack against our campus's African-American community

what did she mean by this?

Fucking Colleen. She needs to give a shotgun a blowjob

>make dumb jokes about a dead gorilla
>dipshit RAs think you're saying that black people are primates

wat

Explain to me how a public university that receives tax payers money can "ban words"

Is this UMass Amherst?

Because I go to Lowell, the superior UMass, and need to know if this pertains to me.

jews

>Something isn't racist
>Political correctness makes it racist

The stupidity is unreal.

>tfw ohioan
>tfw your state won't be remembered for the farms or niggers or chili or presidents
>it'll be remembered for the gorilla that had to be assassinated to save western civilization
I'm okay with this.

>you must follow my rules goyim

University has literally become a brainwashing scam at this point. I can't believe people pay money to be treated like fucking babies. You tell babies not to use bad words, not grown adults.

Finally a good post from the potato-boy

>mfw leftists segregate negros for us
Thanks Obama!

>Liberal universities try to be open
>By actively supporting segregation
So have politics done a full 180 in the last 30 years?

>micro aggressions.
They just can't stop making up new words to describe
>muh oppression

How P R O B L E M A T I C?!

All of Umass got this. Boston, amherst, and lowell. Tell Alyssa Aurilio to kiss me again btw

Fucking title ix, you can go to jail for not reporting a sexual harassment.

>Lowell
>Superior

This is actually a new low.

Lowell is pretty damn bad. I had a friend there who hated it and also was one of them pc libtards. She cried about a boy trying to have sex with her while they BOTH were drunk. And she spouts feminism everyday. Her name is Alyssa Aurilio

They hear gorilla and think niggers. Why are Colleen and Ryan so racist?

Also
>Phrases/hashtags which encourage the exposition of body parts is a Title IX incident
>These are sexual assault incidences

Is this kind of bullshit where the stat that 16 out of every 3 college women are sexually assaulted comes from?

#DicksIOutForHarambe is sexual assault now, you fucking white males.

I love the thinly veiled threat that they'll file a Title IX incident if you don't conform to their wishes. I'd let them know really quick that they'd hear from my lawyer.

why are you fucking retards trying to defend whether its racist or not?

VIOLATION OF FIRST AMENDMENT

It's become a parody of itself

Kek how can anyone take this absolute nonsense seriously. The west is on the verge of a civilization wide mental breakdown

Kek. I would last 1 day in modern American educational facilities before being expelled.

Seems like an ideal opportunity and way to trigger these fuckers

Don't have a picture but Amherst reporting in, there was a Harambe Forever graffiti and its already been defaced.

Jews

Title IX is the worst thing to ever happen to higher education.