Is she actually going to die Sup Forums

is she actually going to die Sup Forums

did we meme this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM&feature=youtu.be
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/absolutely-deplorable-hillary-deceived-congress-over-clinton-foundation-conflicts
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-clinton-takes-press-questions-89-seconds/
youtu.be/0uoPLclnDRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JDa9eArn4SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Um5tN-25WaU
youtu.be/YF0j69pAM7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no she's going to live forever you cock smoker

she already dead, she reanimated zombie clone

No, sadly.

the vice president who will take her place is named "Kaine." Who is writing this end of the world? That is Tim Lahaye tier writing.

And you can bring me to my knees again

All the times that I could beg you please in vain

All the times that I felt insecure for you

She's lost considerable weight since her last appearance.

His soul is trying to get out of the rotten body.

If doubles hillary will seizure on camera this month

If triples hillary will die on stage next month

If quatro hillary will turn to a reptilian on camera this month

And I leave my burdens at the door

anybody got a link to the video of the guy talking about how the occult is attacking Hilary with magic?

But I'm on the outside I'm looking in

Yes Kek wills it

Why would they attack a level 43 witch when they're on the same team?

Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:

"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."

What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.

You sick bigots are trying to deny this poor ill womens dream of becoming president. Are you kidding me?!???! Are you heartless???? We should grant her dying wush and elect her! Its the least we can do.

Weekend and Clintons?

I can see through you see your true color

30 away from lizard

She is going to have a mental breakdown on camera and it will saturate the pre-trump media cycle for a while. Her 60 year old evil lady emotions can't take much more. They must be close to their breaking point by now. The fire rises

Cause inside your ugly, ugly like me

>read it as layhe

>implying she hasn't already sold her soul

Every high-def picture I see of Hillary, her eyes are red.

>is she actually going to die Sup Forums

Praise be to Kek.

Oh No! Hillary Clinton has ANOTHER BAD Coughing Attack in Cleveland! 9/5/16

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM&feature=youtu.be

"Absolutely Deplorable" Hillary Deceived Congress Over Clinton Foundation Conflicts

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/absolutely-deplorable-hillary-deceived-congress-over-clinton-foundation-conflicts

Reuters cuts feed just as Donald Trump is being blessed by Bishop Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

Hillary Clinton takes press questions for 89 seconds

theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-clinton-takes-press-questions-89-seconds/

This picture was taken after she got licked by huma for the first time

it will be an accident, donny's totally not gonna kill her. wote4trump yall

You need to quit drinking petrol with your abo m8's m8

holy SHIT good taste user!

No one memed anything.

Her evil insides began to manifest themselves on her physical form, that is all.

The debates are going to be a-mazing!

I can see through you see to the real you

$0.02 have been deposited into your account.

>Christine Fitzgerald
>David Icke

I'm the shill? Go to /x/ with your gay ayy lmao shit

Do you mean this? youtu.be/0uoPLclnDRM

>I'm the shill?

$0.02 have been deposited into your account.

>Go to /x/ with your gay ayy lmao shit

Nope. :)

>youtube.com/watch?v=JDa9eArn4SQ

SHE DED

Christ Cucks would consider kek worship as occult.

did they name their ticket kaine and disabled?

Hilary has double vision?

Man these rumors write themselves lol

What was the deal with these glasses again? It signified some mental disorder or something.

All the times that I felt like this won't end.

'Occult' simply means 'hidden'. Since normies don't know about Kek worship, it's technically an occult practice.

Who is this and why does she keep getting posted in Hillary Clinton threads?

Kek / Pepe is actually in the bible.

‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. 2 If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. 3 The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. 4 The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”
Exodus 8:1-4

shes going to die lads

Not to mention revelation 16:13

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Underrated post

How is the name Kaine relevant?

Dubs

that is literally us

Really?

Pick up a bible.

Holly shit. Her illness spreads several years..
Why is the press complicit in the cover up. This should be headline news.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Be real it wasn't (((US)))

It more raddits /r/the_donald who are the meme army. They made pepe famous and made trump posy a pic of pepe, that wasn't us.

We just start some random stuff but the_donald is the meme magic.

She's gong to get elected, die and then everyone else will too.

NUMBERS SPEAKETH

better yet still, play some tiberium sun

I did too

Stroke glasses. Double vision stoppers

She literally looks like she's dying. Well, let's put it this way - she has that look that you look at after she's dead and say to yourself, yeah, she didn't look too good, did she.

>taken after she got licked by huma for the first time

Poor Huma. Shittiest job in America.

I'm sure she'll be just fine...

I have not followed politics enough, especially since I am not american, but let's say she gets elected and she dies.

Who is his vice president and what kind of person it it?

PEACE THROUGH POWER

I'd be more apt to vote for her corpse than a living, breathing Hillary Clinton.

tim kaine, a total creep

also a devoted globalist

She won't die yet. She needs to get elected first and take the rest of us down with her. This has been Hillary's M.O. since she was a teen.

My guess is nuclear hellfire from Russia. But it could be anything. Perhaps she'll collapse the dollar and force massive nation-wide chimpouts.

Who knows? But if you think Hillary is ever going down without taking the rest of us with her, you just don't know Hillary.

Best version so far

youtube.com/watch?v=Um5tN-25WaU

>she points at the crowd with a moment's flash of determination on her face
>she's ready to talk
>coughs again

wtf is that green thing in her glass

I'm pretty sure lime would float

It's a lime calm down. They do sink in water if they're "waterlogged" from being in there a long time.

only 8 more days
tick tock hilldog

Animatronics have come a long way in the last 25 yrs.

youtu.be/YF0j69pAM7g

She will never die. Her species lays eggs in the water and they keep on living.

Right now it's mating time.

Thanks for trying to correct the record, but you can see her spit whatever it is in the glass. Seriously what the fuck is that?