She was so cute in S1 what the FUCK happened?

she was so cute in S1 what the FUCK happened?

She's English

Eternal anglo genetics

She's cute as fuck now u fggt

incestuous bong gene pool

She got ugly for the role. She's ugly in the books

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

ah i see. Makes sense. That's why she was so adorable again when she was on Doctor Who right?

cute maisie

Recessive an*lo genes resurfaced.

The english genes activated and she found drugs.

AMA

It makes me sad to think she probably takes cocks and does drugs with her TV slag sister Sophie Turner.

Where are all the wholesome women at?

how do you know this?

Her face got lumpy.

Lel no, her body is 9/10 if you exclude height. Otherwise it's 8/10
Her face is a 6/10 on a good day and a 4/10 otherwise.

Good for her, she is not on this earth to fulfill your pathetic neckbeard fantasies.

What the fuck is wrong with sex and drugs? Fucking autists

DUUUUUUUUDE

HAHA

MICK AND RORTY

Not only is it degenerate, it just doesn't put a good image on her.

Having a lot of sex with a lot of different guys just makes women less desirable later in life. I feel bad that she got swallowed up by the Hollywood machine that tells women it's ok to fuck as many guys as they want. These women unfortunately don't understand that statistically speaking they're dooming themselves, it's kinda sad imo

Are you actually serious? Less desirable to neckbeard autists maybe, but it's not like women want to get with those anyways.

She grew up and is still cute.

>women are sluts and ruined if they fuck a lot of guys

Wow, take a look at this macho here. Back to Sup Forums you go. This is why after next election, we nice guys are gonna win

>t. roasties
It's ok girls, you can do what you like. Just don't expect any prince charming beta bucks to chase you when your biological clock runs out and look 40 years out your age on top of having a roastie cunt that would make Arbies jealous.

not just to neckbeards but to most men in general who don't have a cucc/slut gf fetish tend to prefer more wholesome women when it comes to choosing a lifelong partner. Maybe women who sleep around might be desirable for a one night stand but not a lot of men want to settle down with a woman like that, it's a pretty massive red flag.

Women are only sluts IF they choose to fuck a lot of guys. They're not anything by default, like any other human they're just blank slates. I do think progressivism is pushing more women to think leading slutty lifestyles is ok though. And that's fine if that's what they wanna do but they can't have it both ways. Fuck off with the
>le go back to the Sup Forums boogyman
Is Sup Forums just the home of differing opinions now?

what's wrong with smoking cigarettes? what's wrong with eating macdonalds? when she hits 30+, no man is going to want to fuck her casually and nobody will hire her for movies

>b-b-but just enjoy your life bro don't think about the future

yo guess what you can enjoy your life and have sex without destroying by being a degenerate whore

You guys are all pathetic and will probably die sad and alone. I hope no woman will ever fall for you shits

precisely. why do normies think women are incapable of enjoying life without sex? I'm a virgin, never touched a drug in my life and I entertain myself greatly by going out hiking, camping and sometimes hunting with my dad. You don't have to be /out/ but women can have hobbies too that aren't sex drugs and partying. as can men.

t. beta orbiter that will land a date with Stacy any day now.

If it helps you sleep at night, user

Surely all people who do not have their ideas about women from pol and hentai must be "beta orbiters"

>Be a cute blob
>reaches the age of being sexualized
>fridge-like tier
Life is a bitch

>Nothing wrong with drugs

Is that the best you've got? When presented with actual statistics all you can do is reply with an image of a fedora cunt who's probably more of a projection of yourself than anyone disagreeing with you here? Nice meme bro but it doesn't change the fact that men are simply not interested in 30+ sluts. But fuck the your future and responsibilities and shit, right!? let's live in le moment and do what we want consequences be damned!

What's the point in arguing with an infographic that quotes the bible on "sexual morality"?

You guys are the ones bringing up "fuck your future?" as if being sexually active would actually harm your future. I mean, it's okay if you yourself care about "sexual purity" or whatever but don't project your fantasies onto other men.

>actual statistics
>bible verse

Even peer-reviewed studies of this kind are never reliable, social and biological sciences are plagued with outdated data analysis methods. Do you really base your decisions in life based on some images in the internet?

Rowan Atkinson?

>impnying it's not us progressive """beta orbiters""" who will end up with the progressive woman who appreciates your support

she looks nothing like as she is described in the books. She has a really round head while she looks like her dad and jon snow and has a longer face to the point where bullies call her horse face

I like that one user that said Camren Bicondova should've been Arya Stark.

LMFAO HE BELIEVES THIS HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why are women allowed to post on here?

They are? Since when?

>weird looking kid grows up to be a weird looking adult

what a shock. Also, aryafags ALWAYS look like this with zero exceptions.

>She's ugly in the books
sup tryhard. She's only called ugly by two people: Sansa and Jeyne Poole. Everyone else calls her pretty or implies she's pretty. Ned says early on she looks and acts exactly like his sister who was a well know beauty.

Take this advice: Never talk about books you haven't read. You will end up looking retarded every time.

REDDITTED

>What the fuck is wrong with sex and drugs?
worked great for lohan, and every other disney slut who went down that route didn't it?

Damn imagine if arya look like this

Puberty.

Sexist

>What the fuck is wrong with sex and drugs?
Imagine being this brainwashed

You must be fun at parties

Bong genes.

Also a lot of child actors grow up looking weird. The facial features that often work on kids don't work well on adults.

Like anything, moderation is the key.

moderation takes discipline and good people around you, not yes men and hanger ons. unfortunately for many in maisie's situation, they have neither. she seems to have good family support though, so maybe she'll dodge that bullet that seems to have hit her tv show sister

derp