Malcolm in the Middle

Find a single episode where she was in the wrong. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TMwXUb3Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real talk, those episodes where Hal injects melted butter into her cookies gets me hard as fuck.

staying married to that horrible man for all those years was the wrong decision for her to make

Her making sure Malcolm had a horrible life just because some fantasy she has of him being president

Bad bait, 1/10 since I replied

wasn't bait. if she wasn't married to him she could have lived a life without all the stress that he created for her.

t. childless cat lady

If you had to raise a bunch of white trash suburban retards, you'd never be wrong either.

Easy as fuck. The one where Hal burned her dress and she thought it was the boys so she tortured them all night long until one of them confessed, but of course they didn't because it was Hal who burned it.

What do I win?

Jesus Christ could you prove anymore that you're a woman? Let me guess you also think Ross and Rachel weren't on a break? Please kill yourself

She didn't see that car coming that made the u-turn.

I was gonna say this but remember at the end it was shown that the other car made an illegal U-turn and hal and the boys destroy the tape

Rachel was on break. Men don't deserve breaks unless it's their legs.

Yeah, honestly the finale of Malcolm in the Middle made me mad

When she first met Francis's wife she was rude as fuck to her

Lmao enjoy being nothing but a cumrag roastie

Roastie, go make a family, than come talk to us m'kay?

S8 incoming

You're a liar

malcolm doesn't deserve to be happy

>Its a Francis episode

second best behind hal and dewey b-plot episodes

Could you eat 100 peeps Sup Forums?

Series finally where she tells Malcome he's going to be president so wage cucks who did nothing with their life won't get "the shit end of the stick" anymore

They never specified that he had to eat them. They just had to be inside his body.

>it's a Francis' black friend leaves the show after like 5 episodes episode

>Its a Hal episode

When she and Hal spend money he gets for a scolarship.

Fine, could you fit 100 peeps in you?

mexicans can fit about that much blow in their body, just get me some condoms to put the peeps in

Coke doesn't expand

She was in the wrong all the time for not getting naked.

She was topless in one of the first episodes

I jerked off to that
Ama

Did you see boobs?

easy

peeps wouldn't either if they're wrapped in condoms like I suggested

I think they would but I don't know enough about this topic to argue it

I love slappy, he looks so utterly happy.

I want to ejaculate all over her naked back.

>imagine opening the door to that

Think she'd help me clean the cum off my pants?

I already see the scene where Hal, Francais, Reese, Malcolm are all in the backyard each having a beer in their hand during their yearly family reunion, talking about old times and grilling some meat while their wives are prepering the reast of the dinner.
Malcolm uses an Electric Fire Starter on a Extreme Start Firestarter stick.
It goes up in a flash.
Hal makes this face.
Fraincis says: That was a pretty big flame.
Reese says: What else would catch fire that fast?
Fast cut monage of them putting things on fire while being ecstatic about it and giggling and laughing like bitches whenever they successfully burn something.
Cut to the women passive aggressively tlaking to each other while the situation gets worse and worse and almost ends in a fight with each of them holding sharp kitchen utilities until a giant flash of fire comming from the backyard ends their conflict.
All the women rush to the door to the backyard.
They see their men burned a pack of flour
They all scream at the same time:
>HAL!
>FRANCAIS!
>REESE!
>MALCOLM!

Kino

With her tongue?

Haha wouldn't that be crazy? Haha

Y-Yeah, ehe-eh.

>Her making sure Malcolm had a horrible life
It's not that at all. They're just humble people who happen to have a genius as a kid. Of course you would want him to do the greatest things, of course you would want him to make things better for the people like them. She's not making their life miserable at all, she's doing the best she can.

>spend a lifetime working to maintain the systems and services we rely on
>doing nothing with your life
Pick one

Dude she literally tells him he's not allowed to have an easy life or be happy because he has to be president and represent the little guy

Did you even watch the finale?

Spangler arc >= otto arc > lavernia arc > post season 5 francis

I don't think anyone can argue with that

The teacher was so hot

Hal burned the dress you dumb bitch

it's hardly worth putting post season 5 francis in it, he was in like 4 episodes

why was he in so few episodes the last two seasons?

No, she's telling him to not take the easy road and that he can do greater things than being in a bullshit start up or whatever.

>that episode where Otto's nephew keeps musically narrating whatever Francis does

He started directing and writing for the show instead

Watching this as a kid felt like these writers were the only ones that had a family, a mom and actual real life problems, like everyone else lived and grew up in a happy 60's america vacuum and these guys were the only one that *got* it.
My mother wasn't even as bad as Lois, but I could relate with some episodes in ways other sit coms simply can't.

To put this in other words, the extreme opposite of this would be Modern Family.

Scientology

Her exact words were "you don't get to be happy" but please continue to be wrong

No joke the way she treated Malcolm and Dewey were fucking disgusting.

1,000,000,000,000 bit coins.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TMwXUb3Ts

You sound like you have mother issues

Kino episode

Projecting much?
Just admit you were wrong its not a big deal

That's the whole fucking point of the show. He is never happy. And even in a bullshit company he wouldn't be happy. And it's just wording. It's good intention put in harsh words. She wants the best for him, and easy money isn't the best.

>it's a the writers try to fill the gap the krelboynes left behind by putting dewey in a class full of retarded kids episode

Just when you thought Malcolm couldn't get any whinier, you discover the French dub.

He 's not me...

That is kind of true

The Krelboynes were kino

Oh boy

>just because she said something doesn't mean she said it

Holy kek you are a retard

The one where she deliberately sabotages Dewey making it to some spelling bee or something and admits as much when pressed.

better was lois getting revenge on all those girls who bullied reese

Episodes where the boys team up to defend Lois' honor were the best in the series

>Lois' Birthday
>Hal's Family Reunion
>Mrs. Tri-County

Prove me wrong

>did you just call my wife wideload?

My favorite scene for sure desu

Lois really didnt have a lot of episodes focused on her did she

why is lois always the one cooking dinner after reese learns to cook?

Reese was even better than fucking Lois herself at cooking!!

I was under the impression that they banned him from cooking for some shit that he did except for certain occasions.

Cause she's a woman!

As I got older and watch MITM back, I think it's one of the most accurate portrayals of life in a relatively big family in America. All the characters are flawed but the show has so much heart.

Underrated af for me, the best family sitcom I've ever seen hands down

who is the best girl and why is it her?

I'm not even gonna talk shit to you, its sad how stupidnyou are actually

Reese not being allowed to cook was his new punishment

>First 2 seasons
>Reese is a blockhead bully, below average intelligence
>Post season 2
>Reese is a literal retard spastic 60 IQ brainlet

Was there a bigger cuck?

most malcolm episodes are teamup episodes to begin with because the family's so big

I can't really think of any where one of them is offscreen for most of the episode off the top of my head

They really flanderized the characters in later seasons. I don't know why no one else complains about it.

It wasn't even me. I didn't reply to you because I shouldn't have to explain everything doesn't have to be taken literally. Anyway...

>Malcolm in the middle

Francis - Reese - MALCOLM - Dewey