How do we restore the mutual bond and brotherhood between Europeans?

How do we restore the mutual bond and brotherhood between Europeans?

I'm not talking autistic larp shit with stormfags, but genuine Nationalists binding together to start fighting back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BfFn25acbJI
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself, Eternal Anglo scum.

Anglos and slavs must die.

The Eternal Leaf strikes again

1) get guns
2)...get guns dude

The Eternal Lego strikes the sole of our foot again

You can start by not beating up Poles.

worship taytay

>How do we restore the mutual bond and brotherhood between Europeans?
under the guise of something that is still (((((barely))))) socially acceptable: christianity

you cant just come out and call yourself a nationalist. but you can still call yourself a christian and then espouse nationalistic ideals under that banner.

seriously, europe flourished under christianity and while we have seen great improvements since the rise of secularism, we are also rampant degeneracy caused by (((((leftist))))) marxism.

Why do you think (((((they))))) have constantly been expelled from europe throughout history?

>inb4 muh christcuck
save it shlomo

t. atheist

>genuine Nationalists binding together
>from different countries
Does not compute.

Europeans were never and never will be united as "one people"' they can only loosely form mutually beneficial coalitions or rally under a creed such as NATO or the Vegans Cockfuckers.

Saddly, but true.
They brought more destruction and pain than good things.

Slavs are the reason the communism spread through Europe.

Anglos invented Belgium, killed germans, betrayed czechs-slovaks, betrayed poles, betrayed greeks, betrayed portuguese and man others

It's too late for christianism.

The "cult of reason" already dominanted the Europe

>muh divide and conquer
Nice try, Goldstein

>trying this hard

Feel good to know you're shitting yourself.

Once I move to U.S.

Good point. I hate christcuckery, but respect it's unifying nature.

Though Trump maybe a unifying force.

Nationalists within Nations and those who want their fellow Nationalists to do well.

It's not hard Poland. Don't be that Nation.

>ausfalia feeling left out

Based Dane.

You don't
You and your buddies the frogs made sure of that
Welcome to the hell you created

>mutual bond and brotherhood between Europeans
>mutual bond
>brotherhood
>Europeans

What in the fuck are you smoking?

>something negative

That doesn't mean anything.

There is always hope to reverse that. Why come onto a Tibetan knitting forum to be like that? Are that miserable you have to be a bitch on here of all places?

Why the fuck anyone would bond with anglo scum?

I am serious.

Kill yourself, Eternal Anglo SCUM.

>hide post

Having more white girls like this one: youtu.be/BfFn25acbJI

FTFY

Need an existential enemy like invading blacks. Watchmen style.

How can you war shoes without socks?

>rape baby

I said Europeans, lad. Settle down...

Explain more.

M8. What do you think has been happening for the past 50 years? Especially this past year.

I'm talking about that conscious/sub-conscious relation between Europeans that had us help or fight each other more.

I used to have 20-30 lads who used to just hang around rough and ready. Now most teens and young adults are fucking pussies and disconnected from each other.

*wear

Go back home shitskin.

Reminder that eternal anglo is D&C and the most prolific ANGLO poster was literally a fucking Turk.
Why won't you guys retake Constantinople?

>calls me a rape baby
>literally cucked by the french
off yourself

do you realize the whole point of inventing nationalism was
a) to crush feudalism
b) to crush other nation(alism)s in Europe?

I'll take that over having my blood tainted from my mom getting roached.

French are bros to me now. No point in having a feud with them when we need to bleach Greece in the coming decades.

You do realise just because something was invented for one reason that it doesn't mean it cannot be changed for another.

Remember that time when all of Europe was at war with itself that one time?

I think it was called world war 1, or maybe world war 2? or was it the 30 years war? or the Napoleonic wars? or the 100 years war? or the war of Spanish succession? or the Saxon wars? or the war of the league of cambrai? or the Habsburg-Valois wars? or the Franco-Spanish war? or the Anglo-Spanish war? or the Nine years' war? or the Great Northern war? or the Franco-Prussian war?

>its an anglo poster
>its an anglo taylor swift poster

please consider ending your own life

Cuckianity has failed us.

We must return to the old gods of our ancestors.

>wants to restore the mutual bond between Europeans
>votes brexit

Delusional pol at it again

Whats going on pol is why european nationalism is dettered at every point. When we become proud we start asking why the rest of the world are fuck ups and start looking for a way to sort shit out

>restore

it literally never existed you stupid naziboo. Even Hitler wasnt about that shit.

>together to start fighting back.
2/10

We're talking bond as in the bond of arms or hands. Not chains linking us together.

Kill yourself.

Oh yea cause the eu was totally about brotherhood and not import ing shitskins for Sven and hansel to suck off

Work together in Christ.

>anglos
>europeans
nice joke, ahmed

why the fuck would europeans "bond" together, let alone with anglos?

if anything, anglos are the one thing that kept europe constantly in conflict throughout history

We mustn't go back! We must go forwards! We cannot ever hope to succeed by returning to the past. We can only prevail by shaping a greater future. This is what you all must realise.

The only hope is to unite under a new cause.

Wow, the shills come out hard when Europeans look to finally unite and progress to the next stage.

>shitty thread about bullshit topics
>325 replies with 20 (((unique users)))

>thread about ways to actually get us off this shitty board and enjoying life again
>41 replies

To any European reading this, ignore the shills. They are just scared that we are actually seeing through the bullshit of D&C.

Lol, a perfidious Anglo asking for Euro-brotherhood. Reminds me of:

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

>restore the mutual bond
Never existed.

the "white race" doesn't mean shit in europe it's an american muh heritage thing. we hate each other for historical and/or cultural reasons.

In case you weren't baiting, Brazil -
>using an offshoot shitskin religion to fight another offshoot of an offshoot shitskin religion
No, we need something more powerful and immediately applicable to our survival.

>if anything, anglos are the one thing that kept europe constantly in conflict throughout history
Thanks for correcting the record Stormy.

Why should I bond with other Europeans? I hate every single one of you guys

Whoever speaks of Europe is wrong: it is a geographical expression.

t. some guy

thanks for the valuable input Achmed

you do not restore the bond.
you highlight differences.
you make minorities of whites, your RACE is not white but, nordic/breton/black irish/germanic/welsh/northern italian/ (((certain people))) all individual.
there is no "white", this is a catch-all which homogenizes and invites "multi-culturalism"(the manufactured monoculturalism of globalism) white/White is a RACIST term.
you fail to refer to them henceforth as BOTH their individual RACE and CULTURE. It is XENOPHOBIC. cultural marxism operates upon phobophobia, coopting their primary weapon is necessary to their neutralization.

Then you will cease to exist. Some of us Europeans with foresight see how dumb you are and will sruvive by working together.

Then don't.

No one cares about you, you never even entered my mind.

>b-be divided White man

Good luck with muh Ethno-Nationalism while we need the numbers and unity more than ever.

Find us....

the cause is removing kebab and shitskin so now you fucking explain to me how we can unite under this?

the ONLY way is to slowly regress religiously, back to the days of the crusades and persecution of non white christians.

All Scandinavians must die

shes perfect

Because majority of European people are not nationalistic at all. Sure some dont like niggers, immigrants, Brussels etc. They are often unaware of the bigger picture or are simply idiots.
Being right wing/conservative simply doesnt mean that one is nationalistic

Well that went well!

Pan-Europeanism everybody!

First things first get rid of Germany and germans once and for all

I think your problem is that you believe that there ever was a "mutual bond and brotherhood between Europeans." That never happened.